Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO

Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Dipasquo specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Homer Glen, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dipasquo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dipasquo's Experience

See how Dr. Dipasquo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dipasquo

Dr. Dipasquo accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dipasquo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dipasquo
Dr. Dipasquo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Frankfort, IL |
Visits to Dr. DiPasquo are as pleasant of an experience as one can have visiting a doctors office, the wait times are minimal and Dr. DiPasquo is very thorough with his exams and explanations of any issues. I would be remiss if I did not give his staff kudos as they are very friendly and helpful.
Lockport, IL |
I found this dr thru BCBS DocFind & made a new patient appt for my son. I forgot to write the dr name in my calendar but wrote 215 & the address. On day of appointment, I tried calling at 2 for a fax number send over shot records, only to find out that our appointment was at 1:30. I apologized & asked if we could still come in. I was told not only would the doctor not see us today, he would NEVER see us b/c he won't reschedule missed 1st appointments, even by 30 min. TOTALLY NOT the dr for us!!
Lexington, IN |
ncompetent May 17th, 2016 Probably the worst doctor I've ever been too. Spends 4 mins tops and you have to wait at least an hour because he comes in an hour after his first patient. It's disrespectful to patient's, our time is valuable too. Then refused to fill some of my medications that I've been on for over 5 years that aren't controlled! I found a new doctor and she said he's not good & I got meds refilled.
in Homer Glen, il 60491 |
DOCTOR DePasquo is a great Doctor. He is always wlling to listen to whatever is going on. Also ready to help in anyway. Dr. DePasquo's staff is wonderful as in Kathy, Diana And Veronica. I would suggest to stay away from Sarah she doesn't have a heart. That is the only problem I have at that office I love Dr. DePasquo and his staff. Sincerely Helen Bohlig
Plymouth, IN |
horrible, unorganized, office staff is non responsive, would not recommended him to anyone
in Homer Glen, IL |
My experience is that this doctor is very unforgiving and vengeful in nature. After apologizing for a missed appointment they allowed me to reschedule. However, when I arrived a couple of weeks later and after I had turned over my insurance cards and personal information which they entered into their system, the receptionist, after speaking to the doctor informed me that Dr. DiPasquo was denying service to me because of the original missed appt.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Dipasquo, DO?
Are you Dr. Dipasquo?

Compare Dr. Dipasquo

Dr. Dipasquo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Nature of Complaint: COOK COUNTY, IL
    • State: Illinois

Why It Matters: Dr. Dipasquo's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Dipasquo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dipasquo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Dipasquo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dipasquo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Dipasquo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dipasquo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.