Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Davidson

Honolulu Psychiatric Services, LLC

2228 Liliha St # St Honolulu, HI 96817

Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Hawaii At Manoa in 2007 and specializes in psychiatry and adult psychiatry.

Dr. Davidson accepts

Dr. Davidson accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Medicaid
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check Dr. Davidson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Davidson treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Davidson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

2.7

Dr. Davidson?
Dr. Davidson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD
Just horrible!!! Anti-medical marijuana!!! Go see someone else. Doesn't really care, hardly listened to anything I had to say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
DR Davidson and his staff are so hard working and wonderful. DR D is very knowledgeably about medications and can steer you in the right direction. I have been to several other docs over the years and none of them knew as much as him about how the meds really work and could make the spot on recommendations he can . He is willing to work with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
He was the most horrible doctor I have ever encountered. worst bedside manner. Very self centered. Really needs to get out of the business. Tried to walk out when he stopped me to show me the door to parking lot. Criticised other doctors saying he is the only doctor on Island who knows what he is doing...Walked out of there feeling worse than I did when I walked in. All negative reviews are spot on.... Shame on him. People go to him for help and he uses them to inflate his ego. Sad!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Possibly the worst doctors visit i have ever had. Asking for the reason of visit, i told him depression and anxiety and he never asked why, when, how severe. Never made eye contact and when prescribing a new med for me, advised me we could talk more about it on our next visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
The most unprofessional , uncaring, rude, psychiatrist I have ever seen. Never again will I see him. He is dangerous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
He was arrogant and uncaring. Spent more time talking about how educated he was, than asking questions and showing concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
His staff got me in super quick and the waiting room entertainment is always that good eddenborough stuff! Almost don't mind at all waiting the 15 or so minutes if at all. While being very relaxed,Dr. Davidson will pinpoint your needs, easing the feelings of telling anybody you are a little off. Thank you again Raymond, see you next week!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Davidson is hands down the worst physician I have ever been to. And I've had a long life.. I transferred to him from an excellent doctor that accepted a job as the head of psychiatry at another facility. Davidson wanted to suddenly change and reduce my medications that had been working with the doctor I had been seeing for years and years. After speaking with him for 7 mins, he flat out did not respect my doctor's professional assessments at all. I could not believe how bad it could be for some
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Impatient, listens only superficially, rushes through appointments, condescending, undermines his patients. Dr. Raymond Davidson left me feeling horrible about myself and made me cry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Can't believe some of the other reviews on here, Dr. Davidson is really a good person, and an excellent doctor. I have struggled for a long time, and he definitely has not turned me away once, and he does care. There are sometimes long waits, but I have walked in without appointments several times and he always took the time to see me. I would highly recommend him. Sometimes he does kind of get me in and out, but to be honest, that is how I prefer it with all my doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Going to this doctor has been the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life with any doctor. You cannot talk to him or trust him and he is unwilling to listen. You cannot ask questions. He does not work with patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
I’m shocked at some of the reviews here! After trying 2 psychiatrists (and finding one of them to be more unstable than any of his patients & the other had a waiting room over-run by drug seekers who chatted about their Hep A & scratched their invisible itches while I cowered in a corner) my husband found Dr. Davidson. His practice is well-run, his offices are clean, his support staff are friendly and accommodating. Most importantly, Dr. Davidson got me on the right meds so I can enjoy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Never listen to the patients, does not take time for his patients. Not humbling at all. Front office girls are not very bright. He's not very understanding towards his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
Great doctor, very easy going and personable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
This doctor completely sucks don't go to him unless you just want to waste your time. He doesn't help at all because he just plays on his phone and doesn't listen to patients. I just went for a appointment and left within ten minutes and got nothing out of it. WASTE OF TIME DONT SEE HIM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
This guy is a really poor psychiatrist who just does not care. There is a shortage of psychiatrists who accept the insurance etc that he accepts, and so he has a lot of patients but his level of care suffers quite a bit. After an hour wait time, he saw me for about 10 mins and I felt like he didn't care about or understand my situation. He made a number of statements that were controversial. I wish I could be more specific but I need him to be my doctor until I can find another one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
My Doctor of over 20 years passed away suddenly. Leaving me to wonder what now? He knew me like family. I was referred to Dr. Davidson by my deceased doctors office staff... Dr. Davidson is very personable and professional as are the ladies on his staff! Not only had they received my medical records it was very apparent Dr. Davidson took time to throughly review them. He followed through with my normal routine treatment plan without hesitation. And for this I am extremely grateful. L. Lorne
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
I don't think he made eye contact on our initial appointment. He knew almost nothing about me and said take more medication. He also indicated he did not get paid enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
So nice to have a knowledgeable Dr. available in Hilo. Sometimes there is a wait but he sees everyone in a timely matter. Thank goodness no trip to Honolulu, to get needs met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?
He cares about the community and dislikes turning anyone away when they need help. As a result we have to wait in line for a while but he does care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raymond Davidson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Davidson?

We recognize that for some people especially those living with acute distress and chronic conditions, the support of a therapist may not be enough. Dr. Davidson will collaborate with other clinicians, and possibly your primary care doctor to provide the best psychiatric care possible.

• Psychiatry

2011
2008
2007
2000

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Davidson treats patients.