Dr. Raymond Cornelison, MD

Dr. Raymond Cornelison, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Raymond Cornelison, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 49 years. Dr. Cornelison is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Integris Baptist Medical Center and Integris Southwest Medical Center.

Dermatology Associates of Oklahoma

3555 NW 58th St Ste 310

Oklahoma City, OK 73112

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Cornelison

Dermatology Associates specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of diseases that affect the skin, hair and nails of both children and adults. Our goal is to provide quality individualized care and services that optimize outcome and patient satisfaction.

Dr. Cornelison's Experience

Dr. Cornelison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Abnormality

• Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1968
  • Ben Taub Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1969
  • Baylor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1970
  • U Okla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Cornelison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cornelison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cornelison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cornelison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cornelison to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Cornelison's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Oklahoma City, OK |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Cornelison. He took his time and was helpful and informative. He also saw my young daughter and was very kind and personable with her.
Edmond, OK |
Not at all helpful. Asked what I had and thought he said crohn's and when I repeated what he said he disdainfully said NO and walked out of the room without telling me what I had while he laughed with a nurse. He took less then 3 minutes and gave me a prescription for some kind of salve. Went to another doctor and he rightly diagnosed it as Bowens disease which is a cancer. Will never go back to him.
Blanchard, OK |
Doesn't have a good bedside manner but he's very good at his job. Will always use him because I trust that the care I get from him will take care of my dermatologist needs.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
He was the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I went to a different dermatologist all together. I have good doctor now. I have lupus like I tried to tell him before he gave me the Minocycline. He didn't want to hear about that, he wanted me in, and out. The medication made me break out severely in mouth sores. I went back to him for that, he told me to keep taking it. DId so, ended up in the ER due to my throat closing, and had to stay over night on an IV drip. No thanks. Never again.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
The staff is absolutely outstanding! Dr. Cornelison is very direct and straight forward. If you are going to a specialist be prepared to be in and out in no time. His doctor knows his stuff hes been at it for 40+ years so it does not take him long to figure out what is going on. The receptionist is the sweetest person you will ever met greeted with a smile, how are you and seeing how you are doing. The medical assistance are just as sweet. Do not look any further.
in Edmond,OK |
Wish I could give this doctor and his staff 0 stars. It's horrible enough to have a skin condition, but to be treated like absolute dirt when you see a specialist is the worst! I could never imagine treating people as rudely as his staff. He literally came into the exam room for less than 60 seconds and didn't even talk to ME!
Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Cornelison and his staff was extremely rude from the beginning to end; from the scheduling call to the office visit. When speaking with the NP she brought the Doctor in for a consult and he examined me for literally less than five seconds and refused to take a history. When I asked a question he rudely dismissed it and left the room; no explanation of diagnosis nor answering any questions. When checking out his receptionist was equally rude. Find someone else.
Oklahoma City, OK |
If possible to give zero stars that is what I would do. Saw him multiple times due to how rare my disorder is. This last time, it became infected and I asked multiple times if it was infected. I could hardly sit down and felt terrible. He checked me over in 2 minutes or less gave me prescription for a cream and told me I was okay. I ended up two days later in the hospital with life threatening septicemia due to skin and almost died. He is careless and his receptionists are rude as well.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Staff was horribly rude. I am a registered nurse and would NEVER treat a patient, or a patient's family the way we were treated. My employer wouldn't allow it either.
in OKC, OK |
I had a case of severe psrorisis and there wasn't enough topical cream to help my breakout. I asked the dermatologist then to refer me to a doctor that could help me better control this issue. I was referred to Dr. Cornelison when he was at OU Dermatology and he came in and told me that we needed to try something more aggressive. I began treatments with Remicade and several months later, my skin was 75% clear. He may be quick coming in and out of the room, but awesome doctor in my book!
in Miranda_RAT@yahoo.com |
Cornelison's people are RUDE. Also, they wanted to make my 1 year-old wait a MONTH to be seen for a mystery rash that my pediatrician wanted looked at. Ended up going to Saints. They got her in immediately and were SO nice.
in Eufaula, OK |
No worse doctor anywhere! Saw him in MWC & at OU Med Center. Rude and arrogant on every occasion. At OU Med Center, he looked at my skin breakouts covering my whole body, and announced to the nurse and me that I was scratching the sores & boils on my body so as to harm myself, self-harming diagnosis. He stormed out of the room & I never saw him again. Now, almost 20 years later, I've been correctly diagnosed with being gluten-intolerant. I have dermatitis herptiformis.
in Edmond, OK |
Dr Cornelison seems to be very knowledgeable, based on the brief visit he makes to the exam room. He has a PA that does everything else. What a great gig. The staff however is RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and very unorganized. I have been there 6 times and asked for a receipt and wasn't provided one, now they say I owe money. I called 3 times this week to get an appointment, it took 4 days for them to call me back. I will never go back and will recommend Tricare stop referring to him.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Horrible doctor! Rushed through and seemed like he was trying to just get in and out as fast as possible. i had to keep telling I had other areas that needed to be looked at. Frustrated, I finally said I could come back when he was not so busy! he proceeded to reprimand me about my concerns, saying he can tell from 100 ft if someone has a skin concern and he thouroughly checked me! Sure,thats why i had to keep asking him to check other areas instead of rushing out! Nurse seemed miserable.
Have you seen Dr. Raymond Cornelison, MD?
Are you Dr. Cornelison?

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
    Blue Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance