Dr. Raymond Bradley Jr, MD

Practices Sports Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 29 reviews.
Author:
Very bad experience from the beginning but didn’t realize how bad until it was too late. Long story, short ... This doctor performed a total replacement on a knee that should have been a partial (2012). Wrong size prosthetic and misaligned. Horrible scar. Nerve damage and back issues now. My knee still hurts all the time and is noticeably malformed to the point that people comment on it. I have not been the same since this surgery. Changed my life for the worse. Should have taken legal action.
Author:
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bradley. He always took his time to explain things well. I had a small piece of glass embedded in my hand near sensitive areas. It was extremely tiny and could be difficult to find, but his surgery was so clean and precise, I didn't even have to take pain meds after.
Author:
Dr. Bradley is definitely an excellent orthopedic surgeon. My only issue is that he depends solely on a diagnostic test. His PA Sean Carroll physically examines you and makes a judgement based on your history and physical exam as well. Dr. Bradley doesn't listen and tends to down play an injury. Unfortunately, both times I had a diagnostic test, it did not show the extent of problem. Both times, he was surprised in the operating room. The same happened with my relative. Be insistent with hi
Author:
I had a allograft done in 2016 and that was the worst decision of my life! I struggled to recover from that surgery for two years and come to find out I should have had a TTO with the allograft! In him failing to do the protocol needed for my knee, now my knee cap is completely shot and I've spend the last two years on a lot of pain!! I'm going to have a partial knee replacement to repair the damages this man has caused me. He is definitely incompetent and incapable!!
Author:
Dr. Bradley performed a THRH on 28 Oct 15. The night of the 29th he performed an emergency revision for dislocated hip and pelvic fracture. A second revision was performed by another surgeon, 29 Nov 17 to fix first. That incision broke open and began to drain heavily. A third revision to wash it out and replace the femoral ball was done 30 Mar 17. No infection. But tissues are now traumatized. Because of successive surgeries they may not heal. Nothing Bradley or his PA did was EVER done well.
Author:
I had knee replacement 7/11/2017. I was up walking 6 hours after surgery. I was very pleased with Dr.Bradley and his PA Sean Carroll. The procedure was explained and all my questions were answered. I would definitely recommend Dr Bradley to family and friends.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Bradley from my primary care doctor to evaluate my knee. He has performed three of my surgeries and has done an amazing job. I had an ACL Reconstruction in 2011, in 2012 and 2016 he repaired my torn meniscus. He is always honest about my injuries and what needs to be done. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.
Author:
Great Dr I had shoulder torn rotater cup, suffered for years. I now have 100% of motion and no pain I am 60 years old but my shoulder is like it was when I was 19 years old. How ever it took a lot of work and I was in a lot off pain, it was not easy get were I am now. I'm so blessed and I thank Dr Bradley so much. He also did my knee, but it did not work because I could not stay off of it as long as I should have. I do not blame Dr Bradley.
Author:
Had knee surgery. Very nice & fixed my problem.
Author:
Great experience with Dr. Bradley in 2014. He performed the OATS procedure on my right knee, removed a piece of one inch bone and repaired my meniscus. A doctor in a neighboring county two years prior was supposed to repair both my meniscus but only repaired one. I kept complaining of pain and finally saw Sean, PA and he referred me to Dr. Bradley who did a great job.After the surgery, he spoke to my family for more than 30 minutes explaining what he had done. Would definitely recommend him!
Author:
The rudest and most condescending jerk I've ever met. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone unless they wanted to be berated for coming in for an appt. I fractured my tibia plateau four years ago and continue to have pain and swelling. All I wanted was to make sure that the hardware had not shifted. Should have walked out right after seeing the x-ray but didn't want to be rude, however nothing stopped him from being rude. I wish I could give zero stars. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!
Author:
In 2011 I was a Police Officer. I fell on the job and my department sent me to this Doctor. Never met him before. Because it happened on the job I couldn't pick the Doctor I wanted. I was told I would be back at work in two weeks. I was in so much pain. I remember I was crying in his Office and he told me when I came back he was going to put a big fat needle in my knee he got up walked out of the room I sat there crying. I finally begged him for an MRI sure enough I had a cyst that exploded.
Terrible experience.