Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo, MD

Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 41 years old

27 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Patient care comes first. I will work with you to achieve your healthcare goals. I see newborns and older as patients. In addition, I can provide early prenatal care, preventative services, minor procedures and no-scalpel vasectomies.Read more

Dr. Ayo's Experience

See how Dr. Ayo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ayo

Dr. Ayo accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ayo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ayo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayo to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Ayo
Dr. Ayo's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Ayo and her staff have been wonderful to work with. I'm a difficult patient and know when I'm not likely to follow through with a possible solution. Dr Ayo worked with me to help me find an approach that I was able to follow through with and make the progress necessary to get where I needed to be. She listened and to me and that is very important!
in Knoxville, TN |
I trust Dr. Ayo and her staff. She has shown her commitment to her patients with her new program and I would recommend her to family and friends.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo is simply the best. She is knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and seems to command a high expectation that her office staff aspires to her high standards as well. Dr. Ayo came highly recommended to my wife and me, and we have yet to be disappointed with our decision to choose her as our family physician. If you are looking for a new physician, you can go no higher than Dr. Ayo.
in Knoxville, TN |
She makes a patient comfortable, but doesn't seem to care after the patient leaves -- never checking with regular tests, messing up with prescriptions. I'd never recommend Dr. Ayo to my friends and family.
in Knoxville, TN |
We did extensive research to find the best doctor to meet our family's needs. As a healthcare professional myself, my standards are very high. Thankfully we found Dr. Ayo and my expectations were more than exceeded. Dr. Ayo is a gifted physician with impeccable credentials. She is warm and approachable, but most importantly is an excellent diagnostician. Office visits are highly focused and are never rushed. She is transitioning to membership model and we signed up immediately. SHE IS WORTH IT!
in Knoxville, TN |
I found Dr. Ayo listed as one of Knoxville's top docs, but one visit was too much for me. The office staff wouldn't take my testing paperwork in advance, the nurse was frazzled as she had no heads up, I was the 1st appt. and there for 2 hours. Dr. Ayo was unimpressive, she had nothing to add to my situation. The specialist appt. they made was two months out, I was able to call myself and get in 5 weeks earlier. No one in that office advocated for me at all, save your time and go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo, MD?
Are you Dr. Ayo?

Compare Dr. Ayo

Dr. Ayo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ayo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Physician, Monthly

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ayo's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ayo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ayo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans

Graduated in 2001

University Of Tennessee Medical Center

Completed in 2002

University Of Tennessee Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Ayo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing