Dr. Raweewan Hoontrakoon, MD

Allergy & Asthma | Female

Premier Allergy and Asthma 19245 E Smoky Hill Rd Centennial, CO 80015 Get Directions
Dr. Raweewan Hoontrakoon, MD
Dr. Raweewan Hoontrakoon, MD is an allergy & asthma doctor who practices in Centennial, CO. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Hoontrakoon is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.

Dr. Hoontrakoon's Care Philosophy

The cornerstone of our practice is to take time required to understand issues affecting our patient's health and well being. Our practice utilizes evidence-based medicine and advanced technologies. This combination of time, understanding, and advanced medicine puts our patients on the road to better health. At Premier Allergy, our patients are included in the process, empowering them to take charge of their conditions and their lives.

Dr. Hoontrakoon's Experience

See how Dr. Hoontrakoon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hoontrakoon

Dr. Hoontrakoon accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Hoontrakoon is now accepting new patients
Premier Allergy & Asthma19245 E Smoky Hill Rd
Centennial, CO 80015
Evening
Saturday
(303) 468-8668Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hoontrakoon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hoontrakoon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoontrakoon to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hoontrakoon's Performance
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Hoontrakoon is very thorough and up to date on the latest best practices for treatment of allergies and asthma. The new office is really pleasant, with wi-fi and charging facilities (important when you have to wait 30 minutes after your allergy shots for potential reactions). My children and I have all had good experiences with her and her staff.
in Parker, CO |
I have been sick for four years seen several doctors with no good results Doctor H talked to me for 2 hours and she figured out what was wrong with me ! Doctor H is a smart lady who cares about her patients , very fortunate for me we found her!
Aurora, CO |
She was very careless and wouldn't let me do an allergy test. She assumed I have no money and advised me not to do a test. I have money so not sure why she assumed that and to this day I still have issues because of her. She doesn't care about patients, her staff Ian very rude and slow and she judges people.she also wrote wrong notes on my account and then accused me of lying. Absolutely horrible doctor!
Aurora, CO |
Dr H and her staff are amazing. In all my years, I have only found one other doctor that explains things well and makes me feel completely safe while treating me. She and her staff treat the patients more like friends or family. No one is a number in her practice. Everyone is polite, respectful, and extremely helpful.
Denver, CO |
Was referred to this Doc. I specifically asked about pricing of each service. I wrote down all quoted prices. Final bill was exceedingly more than quoted. They were of no assistance in rectifying these overcharges. They can't be trusted, unfortunately. They were unable to give any help in determining skin problem, and further failed to coordinate, as promised, w referring physician-caused further problems. An exasperating waste of time and money. My 1st time ever leaving a poor review :-(
Centennial, CO |
Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Outstanding staff too! I will definitely recommend to family, friends and colleagues!
in Aurora CO |
Dr. Hoontrakoon is by far the most thorough Dr. I have ever been to. I feel lucky to have found her! The Premier Allergy staff is marvelous as well. Love them all and would HIGHLY recommend this practice.
in Centennial |
Dr. H. is outstanding. she has spent countless hours educating, discussing, informing and therefore building confidence in my ability to care for my families food allergies. My son (now 3 yrs old) has a peanut allergy, my husband has asthma and a life-threatening allergy to tree nuts. I feel confident that I now understand how to help both better navigate their allergies. Dr. H. is ALWAYS accessible for questions, the office staff is friendly and knowledgeable
in Aurora, CO |
I was about to give up on my search to the right doctor after 2 years agonizing chronic cough. For me it became a routine that I must do thing until I find the right doctor who can figure out my problem. One day I went to see new ENT doctor and she recommended that I see Dr. Hoontrakoon. When I went to see her my hopes were not that high considering the time I spent looking for an answer. To my surprise, she was the only one who understood my problem and treated it right away. She is my hero.
I love working with Dr. Hoontrakoon! She is very thorough and takes the time to listen. Because she takes the time to listen, she has been able to answer medical questions that no one else has been able to answer for me.
in Aurora, CO |
Poor communication, disorganized staff, inaccurate information communicated to patients.... and the provider stated that she changed the dosing of my shots without disclosing it to me. When I asked for my own medical records she stated that she would not give them to me and that I had to sign an ROI to obtain my own medical records.
Aurora, CO |
I have been going to Dr. H for a few years now. Her staff is easy to get along with and extremely personable. They know you by your first name and they know whats going on with you both inside and outside of the clinic. Dr. H is on top of her game. She stays up to date on research, evidence based practice and medicine. She is willing to share everything with you. You know you are getting the best when you come here. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Elizabeth, CO |
She listened to me. And she did not discount my feelings and symptoms as being related to my weight or life circumstances. She recommended appropriate testing and was correct in what she suspected was going on. Dr. H and the office staff were supportive, friendly and encouraging through the lifestyle changes I had to make to become healthy. While prescribing medicine to manage the symptoms, Dr. H focused on helping me eliminate the cause of the symptoms so I could return to healthy functioning.
Have you seen Dr. Raweewan Hoontrakoon, MD?
Are you Dr. Hoontrakoon?

Compare Dr. Hoontrakoon

Dr. Hoontrakoon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hoontrakoon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Asthma
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Hoontrakoon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hoontrakoon's Board Certifications

• Allergy & Immunology

• All Types of Food Poisoning
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis

Completed in 1997

National Jewish Health

Completed in 2000

• Thai

Dr. Hoontrakoon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoontrakoon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Asthma