Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD

Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Uniontown, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Read his story

110 Daniel Dr Ste 14

Uniontown, PA 15401

• Gateway Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Nadarajah

See how frequently Dr. Nadarajah performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis
Allergic Reaction

Dr. Nadarajah's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nadarajah's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nadarajah "I completed my residency training at Johns Hopkins Hospital and the University of Maryland Medical System. Following this, I received advanced training in diagnosing and treating diseases of the nose and sinuses, allergic diseases of the head and neck and endoscopic sinus surgery at the University of Chicago. I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Originally from Singapore, I began my tertiary education at the National University of Singapore, graduating with a degree in dentistry in 1983. After serving in the armed forces as a dental officer, I pursued a Masters of Science in oral medicine at the University of London. This degree was conferred with distinction in 1986. Motivated by my interest in diseases of the head and neck, I went on to obtain a medical education. I was awarded my medical degree conjointly from the Royal College of Surgeons and the National University of Ireland with honors and several distinctions."

This content was provided by Dr. Nadarajah "Sinusitis & Allergies?

You have the problem, we have the solution.

We can control your suffering without surgery!"

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Larynx Conditions

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Videonystagmography

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• National University Of Singapore(Bds),University Of London(Msc),Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland(MD)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Fellow In Rhinology and Allergy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • U Chicago Hosps
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Fellow Of The American Academy Of Otolarngic Allergy ,Fellow Of The American College Of Surgeons
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Nadarajah has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nadarajah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nadarajah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nadarajah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nadarajah to family and friends
Dr. Nadarajah's Performance
uniontown, pa |
Dr Ravi knows what he is talking about! Listen to him, what he says makes sense. I was experiencing intense sinus pressure, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes. I've started allergy shots along with oral medicine and feel much better. Not 100% yet but we're working on it. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating.
in Uniontown, PA |
You can tell the Dr. is passionate about what he does, seemingly making it his personal mission to ensure you feel better. I suffered with allergies for many years and had little to no relief until I started getting shots and treatments with Dr. Nadarajah. He is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get relief and takes a proactive approach in treating allergies, making sure that you get help before it's too late.
in Uniontown, Pa |
I have suffered with allergies for many years in spite of having tried all the possible treatments including allergy injections years ago. Dr. Nadarajah convinced me to try the injections again along with his recommended treatment for the past year. I have not felt this much relief EVER! The time commitment for the first few weeks of allergy shots is certainly made easier by the hours the office maintains. I now get my injections at home and it couldn't be easier. Treating a chronic c
mc clellandtown, pa |
a wonderful doctor. always upbeat, a knowledgeable professional who cares about your well being. keep up the good work doctor.
Uniontown, PA |
Always available, through, diligent. After years of suffering, my allergies are under control.
Uniontown, PA |
After several months of treatment Dr Nadarajah and his staff continue to give consistently excellent and friendly care. He pays close attention to my progress and makes adjustments to keep me as comfortable as possible while treating my allergies once and for all. Very pleased!
Uniontown, PA |
Suffice to say this Practise continues to amaze my family n friends.How does a Knowlegeable well educated widely trained experienced personable docter like Dr Nadarajah end up in the middle of nowhere(i.e. Fayette county)?Docters of his caliber usually flock to big cities.We hope he doesn't leave.I do not know what I will do without him!His Practise has spoilt us by delivering excellent efficient care of our sinuses n allergies in a friendly clean n modern environment!
in Uniontown, PA |
I've been with dr. Nadarajah for about 5 years now I feel great his staff is wonderful he does a great job he tells you exactly what you're supposed to do and the office his new office is beautiful no other doctor in Uniontown can do what he does he's wonderful
in Uniontown, PA |
What a breath of fresh air!Dr Nadarajah is obviously well educated trained experienced thorough personable easygoing n very funny!His staff like him are friendly courteous n efficient.Their office is immaculate spacious clean bright welcoming n modern!I highly recommend this ENT n Allergy Practise for all your chronic sinus problems n nasal allergies.They n the best!!!!!!
in Smithfield, PA |
I have been Dr. Nadarajah's patient for several years and I honestly don't know what I would do without him. I always felt like I caught a cold or the flu and never fully recovered. !Until my family doctor referred me to Dr. Nadarajah. I was experiencing lightheadedness and dizziness at the time--symptoms that I simply could not handle. Dr. Nadarajah tested me, diagnosed it, and has kept me feeling well for years by constantly reviewing my condition in a pleasant, professional manner.
in Connellsville, PA |
Yes, I have recommended Dr Nadarajah to others. My son and myself both see him. I think he is a great Doctor!! The staff is very accommodating, courteous and professional as well. You have very little wait time for your appointment. They are wonderful with children!!!
Finleyville, PA |
Wonderful doctor, he will see me when I'm sick. Hardly any wait time. The office staff couldn't Be any better. Dr. Nadarajah cares, he makes sure that I understand , the what and why Of my care.
in Connellsville, PA |
Dr. Nadarajah is both personable and knowledgeable. I have been plagued with frequent horrible sinus infections and earaches all of my life. Since seeing him and testing for allergies, I am now on allergy shots and the infections are fewer and my allergies are better under control. I highly recommend this practice for anyone who who suffers from allergies.
Connellsville, PA |
I had a sinus infections and had been sick for weeks. I went to Dr. Nadarajah and I haven't been sick like that since then. My allergies are better controlled that they ever have been. I can breathe through my nose and I can get same day appointments if I'm sick. My PCP can't get me in for 3 days.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I had no idea I could feel this good. Allergies are terrible but I'm on the right track, better every week.
in Uniontown PA |
Excellent helped me with allergies
in Fairchance, PA |
I have been very satisfied with my care at Dr. Nadarajah's office. I have been helped through my severe episodes with allergies and breathing problems. Under his care, these episodes have become very few and far between. Honestly don't know how I could do without him.
Uniontown, PA |
Dr Nadarajah helped clear up my sinus infection that I've had for years. Previously, I was talking allergy shots from another medical office and receiving limited results. I've noticed an improvement on a yearly basis during the worst allergy months.
Uniontown, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Nadarajah to friends and family.
in Rices Landing, PA |
I'm sure people with genuine allergies love this doctor, but people looking for a doctor to cure other ailments should not look to him. Basically, to him, everything is caused by allergies. He did not want to hear anything I had to say and refused to do any testing on me and just pushed pills at me. I went to another ENT doctor and allergies were not even mentioned. I won't ever go back to this doctor.
in Uniontown, PA |
Where has this Practise been my whole life.?Is this the type of care patients in big towns are privy too?How is it the multiple doctors I see locally have not pointed me in the direction of this Practise?I feel it is unprofessional for doctors to allow small town politics to get in the way of their patients well being!This is the kind of behavior the absence of descent competition breeds!We all lose in the end!
Brooklyn, NY |
I've been a patient for nearly a decade & am very pleased with the results.
Uniontown, PA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Nadarajah for a year now for treatment of allergies and chronic sinusitis. I'm doing better now than ever, however still a work in progress. I've had surgery this past year that corrected my deviated septum and opened my sinus cavities to improve my overall nasal breathing and drainage. I feel confident that with continued care, my problems will continue to diminish.
Uniontown, PA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nadarajah. Would I recommend him to family and friends? Absolutely! My sister and brother-in-law now both see him! When I came to him 3 + years ago suffering miserably from Chronic Sinusitis he immediately created a "game plan" and gave me hope. His goal is to get you to a happier and healthier life WITHOUT surgery. I can now say 3 years later that I can breathe again! He truly is the best!
Bronx, NY |
Excellent doctor, friendly staff and an outstanding ENT practice for chronic sinus problems and nasal allergies.
in Uniontown, PA |
excellent doctor, very knowledgeable on treating sinus problems
in Connellsville |
I would highly recommend Dr. Nadarajah! The staff is great there too!
in Uniontown, PA |
I have been a patient for 5 years now and I wouldn't choose anywhere else. Love the staff!
in Monongahela, PA |
I have never had such a great and unforgettable experience at an ENT practice. excellent doctor and well informed efficient staff delivering outstanding care and an inviting spacious affordable and clean space. Ready to be amazed? I was..
Uniontown, PA |
Dr. Nadarajah and staff can't be beat.
in Fairchance, PA |
I highly recommend to many friends and family. Dr. Nadrajah is friendly, explains proper use of meds for your condition. He wants his patients to understand their condition so they can help with their treatments to their road of recovery. He as well as the staff are caring and concerned about the patients health.
in Uniontown, PA |
HAD ALOT OF WHEEZING, COUGHING AND STUFFINESS. WENT THERE OVER A YEAR AGO AND HAD A WONDERFUL OUTCOME. I HARDLY EVER NEED MY ABUTEROL. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF TO EVERYONE. CAN BREATH AND SLEEP 100 PERCENT BETTER.
in Uniontown, PA |
Excellent Doctor. Very personable. Diagnosed my condition quickly and relieved my allergy symptoms.
in Uniontown, PA |
Very through and has extensive knowledge in his field.
in Hopwood, PA |
Saw Doctor at scheduled time; no sitting around waiting. I really appreciated that. Doctor was very professional, answering questions to my satisfaction and spent the necessary time with me. Have a follow-up appointment scheduled.
Have you seen Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Are you Dr. Nadarajah?