Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Nadarajah

Fayette ENT/Allergy PC

110 Daniel Dr Ste 14 Uniontown, PA 15401

Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Uniontown, PA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland / Medical School in 1991 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and allergy.

Dr. Nadarajah accepts

Dr. Nadarajah accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Better Health
Medicare Advantage
UPMC Health Plan
UPMC for Life Medicare Advantage Plan
UPMC for You - Medicaid

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Nadarajah's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chronic Laryngitis
  • Chronic Pharyngitis
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eye Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Itchy Skin
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

Sinusitis & Allergies?
You have the problem, we have the solution.
We can control your suffering without surgery!

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy

Fellow in Rhinology and Allergy
2005
Fellow of the American Academy of Otolarngic Allergy ,Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
2000
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1991
Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland / Medical School
1986
National university of Singapore(BDS),University of London(MSc),Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland(MD)
2005

8.19672131147541%

Dr. Nadarajah?
Dr. Nadarajah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD
Wonderful doctor and super friendly staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
I’m new to the office. I’ve only been there three times so far. In that amount of time I’ve gotten my life back. I came to him with such severe face pain I couldn’t function. After a few weeks I’m back to myself. I know I have a long road to go but the office staff and Dr make it so comfortable. You will actually look forward going to your appointments. Dr. Nadarajah takes his time with you and makes sure you understand everything before you leave. Your not rushed and wait times are very short for such a busy office. I’d have to say this is my absolute favorite office to go to. He treats the problem and not just the symptoms. He’s the man to see!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Dr, Nadarajah has been my doctor for several years. I went to see him for my persistent ear pain and sinus problems. He cares about you as a patient and follows up on your health not just allergies but any other medical concerns you may have. He explains in DETAIL your diagnosis, why he wants you to take the medicines if needed and advises you what to do to relieve your symptoms. My problems have improved greatly. He has steered me in the right direction without having to have surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Dr. Nadarajha is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He spends a lot of time with his patients to work out treatment plans and change behavior that contribute to the negative symptoms. He has significantly improved my condition and day to day ability function with out negative effects from allergies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
After years of struggling with allergy and sinus problems, Dr. Nadarajah has helped me get them under control. He explains all the treatments and will see you promptly if you have any issues. He and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
I have to say I was skeptical about my allergy diagnosis; but, Dr. Ravi right! He has a sign in his office which tells all......"You have 2 choices. You can agree with me or you can be wrong!" So true! Dr. Ravi strives to explain in detail the cause of your problem, the things that exacerbate the problem & the treatment he recommends. There is MINIMAL wait time at appointments. The staff is very courteous and very friendly. Mary Jo is a gem! I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Dr. Nadarajah is great. He always seems like he is in such a great mood. He is extremely knowledgeable amd I have always had so many issues with my sinuses and now that I am under his care I have been having many less bouts of sickness. I am breathing better now that my allergies are better controlled. Every one in the office is pleasant and helpful. I am so grateful for the care that I receive from them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
He is an amazing doctor! His staff is wonderful, and super convenient for appts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Have found their service to be very good. One complaint, never on time for scheduled appointments. Have waited sometimes longer than half an hour. Not acceptable.
Joe sorry u had to wait to be seen to receive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
If you go to Doctor Nadarajah, you will start to feel much better I know I do ever since my allgeries have gotten worst. I recommend him you won’t be disappointed. He has a great friendly personality too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Dr. Nadarajah's treatment has literally changed my life. I would have constant headaches and congestion before I came to his practice. I could never seem to get relief and was extremely frustrated. Now I not only feel better, but I function better on a daily basis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Personal, professional staff. Effective, life changing allergy treatment. I was seen as a walk in the morning after an allergic event in a restaurant. He just wanted to check and see if the treatment I received in urgent care was proper and working. No waiting. And get this, I wasn't billed extra for seeing the Doc. He just wanted to make sure I was ok. Amazing staff and allergy doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
The staff is friendly and office is clean. Dr. Nadarjah is funny and informative! They have really helped me get my allergies under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. NADARAJAH FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS. I AM 90 PERCENT IMPROVED. HE WILL TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU. THERE ARE NOT MANY DOCTOR THAT GIVE YOU THAT MUCH TIME TO EXPLAIN LIKE HE DOES. IT TAKES ALOT TO CONVINCE ME AND I WILL ALWAYS PUT HIS NAME OUT THERE AS ONE OF THE BEST. (VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK.) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME BREATH MUCH BETTER. THE STAFF IS ALSO WONDERFUL. THANK YOU SO MUCH. SANDY GAISBAUER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
I agree with all the favorable comments about Dr Nadarajah's. Practise.To reemphasise ---Excellent Docter,wonderful staff delivering state of the art treatment for chronic sinusitis n nasal allergies out of a a modern clean spacious warm n inviting office!Go check it out?U will b impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Dr. Nadarajah is the best! He explains everything you need to know! The support staff is outstanding! They are top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
You can tell the Dr. is passionate about what he does, seemingly making it his personal mission to ensure you feel better. I suffered with allergies for many years and had little to no relief until I started getting shots and treatments with Dr. Nadarajah. He is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get relief and takes a proactive approach in treating allergies, making sure that you get help before it's too late.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
I have suffered with allergies for many years in spite of having tried all the possible treatments including allergy injections years ago. Dr. Nadarajah convinced me to try the injections again along with his recommended treatment for the past year. I have not felt this much relief EVER! The time commitment for the first few weeks of allergy shots is certainly made easier by the hours the office maintains. I now get my injections at home and it couldn't be easier. Treating a chronic c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
a wonderful doctor. always upbeat, a knowledgeable professional who cares about your well being. keep up the good work doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravindran Nadarajah, MD?
Always available, through, diligent. After years of suffering, my allergies are under control.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nadarajah?