Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD
Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Rockville, MD. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Dahiya is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital.

Potomac Facial Plastic Surgery

110 S Washington St

Rockville, MD 20850

Learn about Dr. Dahiya

Dr. Dahiya's Experience

Dr. Dahiya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Dahiya does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Albany Med College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Albany Med College
  • University Of Toronto
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dahiya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dahiya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dahiya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahiya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dahiya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dahiya to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dahiya's Performance
in Washington, DC |
Very happy with Bellafill results (5-8 year long term filler). I had deep folds under my eyes as well as deep smiling lines. I think we used a kit -- around 5-6 syringes and folds got smoother and my face looks much softer! I love the results and can't wait to share some pictures from before and after. Great doctor! Thank you Dr. Dahiya.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Dr Dahiya is an incredibly talented plastic surgeon. I have had three procedures in the past four years with him and the results have been phenomenal! My dear friend Gina who was my roommate 20 years ago told me recently I can't tell the difference between pictures back then and pictures of you now. The positive change is incredible and no one thinks I have had surgery. Dr Dahiya is an artist at his profession. Kind, caring and patient. His staff is too! They have changed my life for the better.
Chantilly, VA |
Dr. Dahiya is amazing! He took so much time going over all of my options for filler and addressed all of my concerns and we came to a decision together. He also did Botox injections on me and the results were so fabulous that no one noticed that I had anything done but everyone commented on how well rested I looked and insisted I tell them my secret. I've also been getting laser hair removal from Michelle and noticed a dramatic difference even with the first session! (I previously had had 6
in Charlottesville, Va. |
Dr. Dahiya did my face lift almost 9 years ago......Because of his expertise in knowing the face I look at least 20 years younger. After all these years all I have needed now is C02 laser around mouth, neck and chest and also I have had Bellafill to fill in cheeks and nasal folds. This dr. knows the face and I love the way I look now and hard to believe I am 68. Excellent dr. and I would not let any other dr. touch my face and his staff is awesome! Worth the 2 hr drive! Blessed to find him...
in Falls Church, VA |
I have known Dr. Ravi Dahiya since about 2010. I consider him to be a First Class Plastic Surgeon. I would not let any other Plastic Surgeon work on my face. My first experience can be seen in Photo 1, Dr. Dahiya corrected my chin line, which made me look years younger. My second experience I had developed the pre-cancer Actinic Keratosis that covered most of my face. You can see the results in Photo 2. In my opinion the major reason why he achieves such expert results is, the man takes pride in
in Washington DC |
Dr. Dahiya did my facelift and I am very happy with my results. i think he is one of the kindest, most compassionate and caring persons I have met in my life. He is a brilliant, passionate artist. He loves people and his love for them is reflected in his work and in his communication with everyone. His staff is amazing as well!
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent doctor, beautiful office and wonderful staff - I was amazed by their hospitality. Dr. Dahiya removed my lipoma on the back and did beautiful job on scar revision! Talented doctor! Highly recommend him.
in Silver Spring |
If I were able to rate him at 500 stars I would do so! He is the most competent, and pleasant surgeon I have ever met! His prices are extremely fair and his work is phenomenal! If Kenny Rodgers and Burt Reynolds had know about Dr.Dahiya they would look 100% better today!
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Dahiya and team are so knowledgable and amazing. The atmosphere is so relaxing and I felt at ease knowing I would be well taken care of. I had a facelift 2 months ago and the recovery process has been amazing! I would recommend Dr. Dahiya for your facelift procedure!
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Dahiya is one of the kindest, most compassionate and caring persons I have met in my life. He is a brilliant, passionate artist. He loves people and his love for them is reflected in his work and in his communication with everyone. His staff is amazing as well!
in Rockville, MD |
Dr.Dahiya fixed my chin 15 years ago after I lost 150lbs. I made another appointment for additional neck and facial help. I am 56 years old and I looked it. After the surgery people think that I'm in my 30's and I love it. I am not a whiner. I went in expecting pain, bruising and scars. I knew that everything would go well and it did. Go in with a positive attitude, invest in yourself and love life. Thank you Dr. Dahiya again, and please thank your staff.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Dahiya recently performed my rhinoplasty surgery and I could not be more thrilled with my results!!! As soon as I met Dr. Dahiya I knew he was the best surgeon for me. He is honest and truly cares about his patients and their results. I get so many compliments on my nose and I am only 1 month out from surgery. Dr. Dahiya is extremely talented and it shows through his amazing results!!! Thank you Dr. Dahiya!!!!
Rockville, MD |
So disappointed with the results of my correction liposuction and acne scar treatment. I spent $ 8000 in hope to have my thighs and abdomen look reasonable. Dr Dahiya told me he had done the correction lipo before and he could fix it. My thighs and abdomen look worse than my first lipo. Acne scars are slightly better but still there. Why would I still be looking for a doctor if I was happy with the results? Do not be fooled by the number of stars beside their names. Ask their patients directly
Have you seen Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Are you Dr. Dahiya?