Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD

Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD

Ophthalmology  ·

Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Rockville, MD and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in ophthalmology, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.Read his story

Dahiya Facial Plastic Surgery & Laser Center

110 S Washington St

Rockville, MD 20850

• We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Dahiya's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Xeomin® for Blepharospasm

Dr. Ravi Dahiya has a passion for the creative challenges posed by both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. By focusing this interest and energy into the area of facial and neck procedures exclusively, Dr. Dahiya can bring that focus to your chosen procedure.

• Ophthalmology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dahiya

Dr. Dahiya?
Dr. Dahiya's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD
My husband feels great confidence now. The skin on his face is much lighter and the dark spots are less noticeable and will be gone when the treatment is finished. The care in Dahiya Facial Plastic & Laser surgery is very professional and the results are positive. My husband is not complaining anymore about the hollow in his eyes and I see now that he has a great smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr. Dahiya has consistently provided excellent care to our family for the past 10 years. We are happy to always refer him to friends and colleagues. We just wish he had an office in VA as well:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr. Dahiya is an excellent and a highly skilled surgeon. He exhibits a genuine caring approach to his patients. Both his medical and administrative staff members are professional and responsive. I would and have recommended this practice to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
My boyfriend and I have been going to Dr. D since 2013. We have always been extremely pleased with all results. He is terrific! And then there's the staff. They are all amazing and we always feel like we're family when there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Professional and caring. Staff is a great complement to the surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
I came to Dr.Dahiya with concerns about a bump on the bridge of my nose. 4 years after getting rhinoplasty, I couldn't be happier! Dr.Dahiya and his team made sure to listen closely to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr. Dahiya is amazing!! Very caring and takes the time to really listen to your concerns. Highly recommend him and his wonderful staff :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
I've had acne scars for 15 years and I've tried everything from peels to micro-needling but nothing worked. Finally I heard about bellafile and came in to Dr. Dahiya's for a consultation. It's the best thing I've done for my skin. Dr. Dahiya is very patient, takes his time to explain everything and do the procedure in a correct way. I would recommend him to anyone looking for bellafill or acne scarring problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
My overall experience was great. Dr.Dahiya was very gentle when he worked with my hair. I started seeing the results after my second PRP. Before that I had a visible bald spot at the top of my head. Although it hasn't covered it up completely, my hair has thickened to a point where it isn't visible anymore. It also looks very healthy too. It took me 3 appointments to get the result I have been expecting. I am very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
they have really helped me with my skin and i could not thank them enough. i came in with really bad acne scars now i almost have none dr dahiya makes sure you leave the office happy and satisfied no matter what.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr Dahiya was so kind and explained the situation thoroughly. It was like having a conversation over coffee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
What a great practice, from the doctor to the friendly staff, wonderful experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Exceptional attention to detail with open ears and clearly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
I want to thank you all for taking care of me during my procedure and after my procedure. Dr Dahiya and nurses thank you so much for checking on me everyday of my recovering. I am very happy with my results. I had Facelift and browlift and for any one who is looking for a facial plastic surgeon you should come to Dr Dahiya.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
I ask questions and have researched and experienced a lot of good products and services. Dr. Dahiya earned my complete confidence, as did his staff. I will be coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
No words to describe how I feel about Dr. Dahiya's work. I am very happy with my results. I feel great !!!! My procedure was : Facelift and fractional co2 laser
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
I am writing this review to let everyone know that if you are looking for a cosmetic surgeon, Dr Dahiya is the one you should come to. I visited his office for a complimentary consultation last month for fillers and in few days i called back for to schedule Bellafill injection. I have been searching for almost a year for a plastic surgeon and I'm glad I found this office. I did a Bellafill kit performed by Dr Dahiya and I am very pleased with the results.
Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr Dahiya performed the Co2 Fractional Laser on me. The recovery took about 7 days . The first and second day I was red and swollen which its normal after this procedure. But everyday it was getting better and better. On the 7th day my sun damage and wrinkles were less noticeable. It's been about 3 and half months now and I look and feel so great . Co2 Laser its amazing . Dr Dahiya did an amazing job on me and I love it so much that I will recommend him to any one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravinder Dahiya, MD?
Dr Dahiya I just want to thank you for everything. I am really happy with my procedure and the results. You are amazing and not only great doctor but great human being. I love everyone here :)
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dahiya?

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance