Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Tandon

Jansen Plastic Surgery

3900 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie, LA 70002

Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Metairie, LA. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Tandon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tandon

Dr. Tandon?
Dr. Tandon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD
My experience with Dr Tanden was personal and caring. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Marlene G. – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
I couldn't have asked for more personalize care. Very attentive and comforting through entire experience. I'm very pleased with my results. The attention to detail and care is top quality. I receive complaints often from other doctors knowing my history.
Cherie H. – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon is a wonderful surgeon who deeply cares about his patients. I felt heard, understood, and genuinely cared-for... My results far exceeded my expectations!
Anonymous – Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
8/16/19 marked 1 Year since my Reconstruction Surgery with Dr Tandon. I am forever grateful for Dr Tandon's skill & expertise. After a bilateral mastectomy, 6 months of Chemotherapy and 3 Months of Radiation, this was a fabulous ending to 2 years of Hell. Dr Tandon's confidence and calming demeanor was exactly what I needed while waiting to go into surgery. I had FLAP surgery and am so happy I did. The surgery though long..went perfectly..the recovery went even better. The results after 1 year..spectacular! I am 55yrs old and have truly never felt better or looked better. Thank you Dr Tandon!!
Kelly Neilson – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon and his team are phenomenal. I came in with lots of questions and fears and he was so patient and kind with me. I had prophylactic surgery and reconstruction because of severely high genetic risks and I couldn't be happier with the results and the entire process. I've referred a friend even who also had a wonderful experience (cancer patient). I am so fortunate that I found Dr. Tandon and will recommend him to everyone! and also the staff are amazing and kind as well. Just a wonderful experience all around. THANK YOU!!!!
Amelia P. – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
I feel very fortunate to have come to see Dr. Tandon as he is excellent in his profession. Any questions or anxiety was always put to rest very quickly which was very important to me. His staff is very knowledgeable and caring on a very personal level often not found in the medical field.
Nancy D. M. – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Finding out I had breast cancer was one of the worst things I have had to deal with, until I met with my Drs, including Dr. Tandon. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Tandon. It's crazy to think that going through a double mastectomy and reconstruction could be a positive experience, but mine has and one of the main reasons is Dr. Tandon's expertise, manner and staff. I absolutely love these guys.
Farrah F. – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Doctor Tandon was gracious, kind, and took his time not only in explaining my surgery to me but also in the surgery and post op! I appreciated his attention to detail and ensuring that I was at ease (as much as I was able to be given the circumstances). I never felt like I wasn't in control - as I was given multiple options of what and how my surgery could be handled. I loved that he took the time to listen to my concerns and fulfilled everything he said he would do. I am now 7 months post op and very happy with my results!! I have recommended him to other women going through the same (BRCA2 gene) situation and they too are extremely pleased with him as their physician!
L. C. – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon is a very caring and skilled surgeon who listens to his patients and addresses his patient's every concern! I have recommended him many times.
L. W. – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tannon and his staff were very kind and courteous throughout entire procedure. My surgery went very smooth and I was actually back at work a week later (sitting in meetings nothing strenuous). I would recommend Dr. Tannon and his staff for cosmetic procedure, but as with any major surgery ask questions and due your research to ensure he is the right doctor for you. I love my results. Thank you Dr. Tannon for my new waistline, I'm enjoying my new confidence in my swim suits and form fitting attire.
Kaf V. – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon always answered all of my questions no matter how busy he was. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and a very caring doctor.
Patricia J. – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
I feel lucky to have been under his care. I trust him to continue overseeing my continued progress
B. L. – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
the word cancer is horrific for any individual to hear, however the expertise and teamship of each member has been a blessing.throughout this journey dr.tandon has been compassionate and patient even during my misinterpretation and repeat questions . may god continue to bless this team for ll you provide .
T. M. – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr.Tandon performed my surgery without complications and the results were better than expected. I trust Dr.Tandon a 100%, he took the time to explain in detail what the process would be like from beginning to end. I never felt rushed and he was always kind and caring. His entire staff is wonderful, Vera is exceptional. I appreciate all they have done for me; they have changed my life.
C. S. – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon and his staff are complete professionals. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is a terrific surgeon and is also caring and compassionate.
Sarah I. – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon is an expert in his field. He shows genuine concerned for his patients.
Denise C. – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon is a very caring, friendly, thorough, knowledgeable doctor. When I see him I am treated like a person not a number. He is the best.All doctors should be more like him.
Anonymous – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Tandon. From my first consultation I was immediately comfortable with him and felt that he listened to my needs and took time to discuss all options with me. Throughout my consults, surgery and post-ops I've been so pleased with Dr. Tandon and believe that he kept my best interests at the forefront our of interactions. He clearly wants his patients to be happy with their results and he is invested 100% in their care.
P. H. – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
From the first visit through my procedure (reconstructive breast surgery) and follow up visits, Dr. Tandon, Vera and his entire staff were professional, thorough, compassionate and very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Tandon and his staff to anyone who needs reconstructive breast surgery.
Anonymous – May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?
Dr. Tandon has made my most terrifying experience to be one of peace. Words of encouragement have always been a part of our doctor/patient relationship. He has my trust in all phases of my reconstruction. And i am well pleased.
Susan L. – May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ravi Tandon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tandon?

Dr. Ravi Tandon is a board certified cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon who joined Jansen Plastic Surgery in 2015. He is skilled to perform surgery of the breast, face, body and offers a unique and artistic approach that results in natural, ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery