Dr. Ravi Mididoddi, MD

Nephrology | Male

Austin Kidney Associates 441 Highway 71 W Ste H Bastrop, TX 78602 Get Directions
Dr. Ravi Mididoddi, MD
Dr. Ravi Mididoddi, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Bastrop, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Mididoddi is affiliated with University Medical Center at Brackenridge, Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's North Austin Medical Center, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center and St. David's Medical Center.

Dr. Mididoddi's Care Philosophy

My goal is to help patients achieve quality life. My mantra is to treat patients as I would want my own family treated. I pride myself on spending quality time with patients to assure they have a thorough understanding of their health problem as well as their options for treatment.

Dr. Mididoddi's Experience

See how Dr. Mididoddi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mididoddi

Dr. Mididoddi accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Mididoddi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Mididoddi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mididoddi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mididoddi to family and friends
Dr. Mididoddi's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
I was referred to this Dr and I haven't seen this Dr. yet but the ease of scheduling an appt is one of the worst experiences I have ever been exposed to, in calling this ORG. I spent 20 min on hold to hear " please leave your info and we will call you back within 24 hrs". This is mid week at 9:15 not a Monday not after hours, this is personally very insulting to not call a Dr and not even have a human answer a phone.
We are sorry for your experience. Austin Kidney Associates strive to provide a high quality and positive experience for all patients at every visit. Please reach out to me, Director of Operations, at 512-451-5800 ext. 200 so that we can further discuss your concerns. Your feedback is valued and important to us.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Mididoddi, Has excellent bedside manner. He listens and communicated well. He always makes me feel comfortable. He has gone to great lengths when it comes to my care. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Austin, TX |
Experience is very good. Answers all questions Treats patient with dignity and caring.
in Austin tx |
He is very easy to talk to.
Austin, TX |
Very good experience experience from the moment I walked into the office. Dr Middodi was thorough in his questions and provided explanations very well.
in Round Rock, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mididoddi for the past 4+ years. His professionalism and humor make my monthly visits actually enjoyable. I trust his knowledge completely and am reassured with each visit that, together, we are controlling my kidney disease as best we can.
in Round Rock, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Mididoddi for about 2 years now and I would not think twice about going else where. He is such a great professional and he has gained my trust 100%. So kind, friendly, and respectful. I feel so blessed to be his patient.
Have you seen Dr. Ravi Mididoddi, MD?

Compare Dr. Mididoddi

Dr. Mididoddi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mididoddi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Nephrology
  •  Board certified in Nephrology

Dr. Mididoddi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mididoddi's Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

Rangaraya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Mididoddi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mididoddi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Nephrology