Dr. Ravi Kothuru, MD

Dr. Ravi Kothuru, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Ravi Kothuru, MD is a general surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in general surgery, thoracic surgery, and more.Read his story

9413 Flatlands Ave Ste E2

Brooklyn, NY 11236

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kothuru

See how frequently Dr. Kothuru performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Lung Surgery
Pulmonary Disease
Heart Surgery

Dr. Kothuru's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kothuru's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kothuru "Ravi Kothuru MD is the President of the International Surgical Mission Support, Inc since 1996. ISMS, Inc is a non-for-profit organization that consists of 15 board members and an expanding sponsorship base. For 2015, ISMS will be traveling to Mandalay, Myanmar to heplp provide healthcare and surgical interventions to people less fortunate. Our team has traveled all over the world, including Egypt, Brazil, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, and many more, on journey to perform operations. see our website for informtation on our private office services. www.newyorksurgicalgroup.org"

This content was provided by Dr. Kothuru "I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity

I will give my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due

I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity

The health of my patient will be my first consideration

I will respect the secrets which are confided in me, even after the patient has died

I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession

My colleagues will be my brothers

I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, party politics or social standing to intervene between my duty and my patient

I will maintain the utmost respect for human life from its beginning even under threat and I will not use my medical knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity

I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honor."

• General Surgery
  • Cardiothoracic Surgery
  • Thoracic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Thoracic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Kothuru has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kothuru does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kothuru and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kothuru's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Kothuru?

How was your experience with Dr. Kothuru?