Dr. Ravi Gandhi, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 40

Orlando Neurosurgery - Celebration

400 Celebration Pl Ste A-280 Kissimmee, FL 34747

Dr. Ravi Gandhi, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Gandhi has more experience with Pediatric Neurosurgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventhealth Orlando and Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gandhi to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Ravi Gandhi, MD with other Neurosurgery Specialists near you

Dr. Gandhi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gandhi

4.2

Dr. Gandhi
Based on my horrible experience I would not recommend this Doctor or his practice to any one
Chandra Sekhar – May 02, 2021
Dr Gandhi did a great job replacing my 3 dic’s in my neck. I have full movement and I’m doing great. My complaint is in his billing department. One year after my surgery I received a Bill demanding payment. I promptly contacted my insurance company and they immediately (on a 3 way call) contacted the supervisor of the department. She explained the codes her office used were incorrect and how they could handle getting payment for this error. I will continue to not pay for a mistake made by this incompetent handling my claim.
Feb 02, 2021
We strive to provide the best possible care for...Read More
Please beware! My father was rushed into getting a brain biopsy procedure because he had been struggling with memory lapses since Oct. In early Jan, they found a growth show up on one of his scans and wanted to quickly find out what it was. He was told the biopsy was a low risk procedure but that there were some risks associated with the procedure. My father went into surgery on a Monday morning around noon and ended up in a coma due to excessive bleeding of the brain . This doctor asked my mother if they could perform another procedure to reduce the amount of blood entering the brain cavity and she agreed. The following day we were informed by the ICU doctor that my father was his most critical patient and that his prognosis was not good. He was in a coma and on life support. On Thursday, based on my father's last wishes, my mother and I made the very pained and difficult decision to remove him from life support. My father passed away Saturday morning at the hospital.
Sean – Jan 28, 2021
We strive to provide the best possible care for...Read More
My mother was admitted to Advent Health in Orlando with a brain tumor and Dr. Gandhi took such amazing care with her surgery, and also took all the time I needed to talk through the surgery, the potential effects of the tumor and the surgery and what her post-operative course would be like. And when the news after the tumor removal was grim, he gave another chunk of his valuable time to explaining what the diagnosis meant and what her prognosis was. I can’t recommend Dr. Gandhi enough, both for his level of technical skill as well as his bedside manner.
Dec 02, 2020
There are no words to explain how great Dr. Gandhi has been to my family and I. He spent a tremendous amount of timing explaining everything to us before surgery and visited us daily while in the hospital. He even came to see me on the weekend. He called my family daily to explain my condition and progress while in the hospital during hospital lock down. I am alive bc of this kind-hearted gentleman!
Jul 05, 2020
Dr Gandhi did a brain surgery on my mother the worst experience ever. My mother came in walking an talking and was driving before this man touch her. He was not detailed about the surgery with her just trying to rush her. I did not feel trust from this doctor at all, after the surgery my mom had blood leaking in her brain he had to go back in to stop the bleeding. My mom was in a coma for a month. They put a tracheotomy am feeding tube in her an transfer to some specialty hospital where not she is on a breathing vent. Also with the tracheotomy am feeding tube. It’s breaks my heart that I know this doctor messed up. I’m praying every day that my mom comes out of this.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Feb 13, 2020
Dr Gandhi did my back surgery and he is outstanding. He is skilled to the point I had no pain after surgery (fusion L4L5). He exhausted all other avengers before recommending surgery. He has a good sense of humor, answers all questions and listens to concerns. Highly highly recommend.
Orlandomom – Jan 16, 2020
excellent. I have several family members in the medical field and they referred me to Dr. Gandhi. Excellent in every way, before and after surgery. Would certainly refer him.
Virginia Bibliowicz – Nov 12, 2019
Run Far Far Away- As Fast as You Can!!!!-Experiencing the Mayhem says it all!!! As one who has experienced major back surgery and pain, since a failed back surgery, I initially was elated when I got a referral to see Dr. Ravi Gandi. However, upon my multiple phone calls and messages, to his scheduler, Melissa, this is where the "excitement" ended. Not only hasn't Melissa returned any of my phone calls, at all, over the span of two plus weeks, I was given lip service, by their RN, who also copped a tone with me. It appears that these people are "just to busy to care" as is their doctor, who doesn't even take a mere second to respond about such unprofessional treatment, from a new patient. My advice is not to even contact this practice whatsoever, unless you don't mind being treated like you are no more than "another number off the Rolodex." Even after personally visiting their office, in Winter Park, with records in hand, Melissa not only could care less about "being to busy".
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Jun 21, 2019
DR. GHANDI TOOK ME ON AS A PATIENT AND SAVED MY LIFE. I WAS SO SICK WITH INFECTION IN MY BACK I WAS DYING. DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR A OPENING IN HIS SURGERY SCHEDULE. HE JUST ADDED ME ON TO HIS SURGERY SCHEDULE AS SOON AS MY INSURANCE APPROVED THE SURGERY. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE FOUND. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING A OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!
Apr 27, 2019
I had an angiogram with Dr. Gandhi. He was excellent. He’s entire staff made me feel comfortable and safe. I would recommend him to anyone.
Apr 04, 2019
The best of the best.
Mar 11, 2019
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Ravi Gandhi and his staff. Dr. Gandhi operated on my brain aneurysm on October 15th. The entire procedure went flawlessly. Prior to the operation, he meticulously explained the surgery and risks with me and my family. Competent. Confident. Caring. I highly recommend him for any type of surgery and will be forever grateful. Thank you, Dr. Gandhi!
Karen in Orlando, FL – Feb 06, 2019
Dr. Gandhi was amazing. He took his time with me and listen to my problems. He recommended surgery and he did it on a Friday. He was at the hospital on Saturday to check up on me. What kind of doctor does that? I have much improved. Thank you dr. Gandhi you're a life changer.
Oct 18, 2018
Dr Gandhi was extremely personable. He is a superior surgeon. I would strongly recommend him.
Alice Hines in Malabar, FL – Oct 02, 2018
Fantastic surgeon, did great job! He is very professional and friendly at the same time. I heard a lot from other nurses on how much he cares about his patients and I can't agree more!
Melbourne, FL – Sep 08, 2018
Dr. Ghandi and his entire staff are truly one in a million. After years of pain and agony I had surgery for my spinal stenosis. I feel like a new person! He is so polite and really listens to all your concerns. AWESOME SERVICE!!
Karen Knight in Winter Garden – Sep 07, 2018
I would highly recommend Dr Gandhi to everyone. He is very knowledge, thinks outside the box and takes his time to meet with you and explain what is going on. His staff is very friendly and easy to work with.
Jay – Sep 06, 2018
Dr. Gandhi saved my husbands Life after a grandma seizure the hospital diagnosed my husband with a Huge Aneurysm. With great concern and expertise Dr. Gandhi discussed each step with my husband and I as we had to take them. Not knowing the true outcome, we were very comfortable that we had the right Physician. When we were told the final option was surgery, I knew It was all going to be okay. Thank the Lord, It was. My husband came out of this with not one deficit & Thank you Dr. Gandhi
Sherrie Chaney in Orlando, Fl – Mar 14, 2018
I will be having my second back surgery with Dr Ghandi in 2 weeks. He always gives me a lot of time explaining every detail and answers all my questions and concerns. He is very kind and compassionate in the office and while I’m in the hospital. Really prompt caring for my needs after surgery especially pain control and keeping me as comfortable as possible. I feel he treats me the same as he would his own family. His ARNP Sarah and Angela are so professional and so kind and efficient.
Cheryl Blount in Longwood Florida – Jan 08, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Gandhi?

Dr. Gandhi is a board-certified neurosurgeon who is fellowship trained in Cerebrovascular, Endovascular, and Skull Base Neurosurgery. His current areas...Read more

• Neurosurgery