Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Rodriguez
Telehealth services available

Delray Center For Healing

403 Se 1st St Delray Beach, FL 33483

Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University of South Florida / College of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in addiction psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatrists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

4.672897196261682%

Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and his staff for their professionalism and commitment to the mental , emotional and physical health of their clients. I showed up with major chronic depression after quitting a pot-smoking addiction of 30 plus years. . Dr. Rodriguez spent a lot of time asking me questions and answering all of mine. Informed by 20 years of experience, he earned my trust by adding on to original medication prescribed by my primary until the correct formula and dosage was found. The integrated approach to healing @ Delray Center afforded me many services and tools from talk therapy, to yoga, to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) which worked extremely well in my case. The business was extremely well-organized and scheduling was easy. Most importantly, they took my health insurance, which paid for practically everything. Thank you for helping me rediscover balance and joy in my life.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I had an amazing visit with a Dr. Hawkins. What a place they have there. I have been depressed and anxious for years, have seen several different Doctor's, and he got me back on a routine of meds where I am now stable, able to work without having a panic attack, and I have Dr Hawkins and the entire staff to thank. My search for help is now over. I would tell anyone to go to the Delray Center. They are great!!
Jill – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Terrible experience there and I would never ever suggest anyone go there. Total scam!!! I needed a renewal of medication I had been on for 10 years. Cost me $400 for the initial visit and he only wrote me a script for one month and then I had to come back and spend another $150 to tell me how I felt on the medication. Then every time I had to call I was on hold for 10 to 20 minutes and then they hang up on you he was snide and rude and I can’t believe how many people in my town have had the same problem with him! His interns that did most all the work were lovely I only saw him for about six minutes and he diagnosed me incorrectly as well
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
For the past several years I have suffered from PTSD, depression and anxiety. I have seen multiple doctors and experienced a wide array of medications and treatments, all to no avail. About a year ago I was introduced to Dr. Raul Rodriguez and his excellent staff. Under their care I began to feel significant improvement and i am now beginning to feel like my old self. Dr Rodriguez takes a comprehensive approach using the latest medications, treatments and exercise. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for their care and expertise.
Ed Finkelstein – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I have suffered with on & off depression/anxiety since i was a teen. I've tried about 20 antidepressants with so many side-effects that I couldn't handle taking them. There have been many other remedies I've tried and tried. TMS has been the best thing ever to finally heal my sadness and mood swings. Don't hesitate to finally feel good with Dr. Rodriguez!
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He is an excellent psychiatrist to go to. I recommend to fly to Florida for this one, because be takes superior precautions on his patients and does well for his staff. DEFINITELY THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST OF ALL OF FLORIDA AND ONE OF THE GREATEST IN THE USA!!!!
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is a very smart doctor, who's willing to meet patients where they're at. I've been to other psychiatrists who have a tendency to talk down to you or it seems like make decisions based on some value system and not what's best for the patient, but not Dr. Rodriguez. Highly recommended
OH – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez was my psychiatrist in 2005. He was attentive, open minded, and showed a real passion for what he does. I reconnected with him this year and was amazed how he has expanded his practice and has been so generous to the recovering community. I see a beautiful, empathetic, and smart young NP for medications and attend his Medicare and Smart Recovery Groups. I am so happy that I have reconnected with his practice.
Gary Ormont – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is very technical, which I like because he thoroughly explains my diagnosis and how the medications and treatment will work exactly. His practice also has therapists, yoga, and a juice bar for while you wait. There's usually a little bit of a wait time, but he's taken extra time to see me during follow ups so its more than understandable.
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Amazing place and they saved my life. It all started with my initial call to the Admissions man Mr Simon who was so caring to my needs. I had called several places before and it was all money money money. I did have to pay to get treated but Mr Simon did not ask about money at all. Then came Dr Rodriguez and his amazing, caring staff who all helped me confront my mental health fears and demons and I can honestly say they saved my life. I highly recommend them to anyone!!
Joan – Jun 10, 2019
Dr. Rodriguez's Reply – Flag
Thank you Joan, happy we could help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Dr. Rodriguez and everyone at the Delray Center. What you have done and continue to do has changed my life. Your care, concern and compassion have been key to helping me overcome so many things. I highly recommend the Delray Center. Dr. Rodriguez has created a place that is truly focused on healing. There are so many types of treatment options and they are focused on finding the one that is right for you. There are no words to express how wonderful Dr. Rodriguez is. He has been absolutely amazing with my treatment, keeping up with everyone one on my care team, constantly monitoring my treatment for progress and for any changing needs. He truly cares about your health and wants you to be successful in your treatment. Everyone here has been a pleasure to work with from the admissions coordinator, to those at TMS and ketamine, and everyone in the office.
Jun 08, 2019
Dr. Rodriguez's Reply – Flag
Glad we could help, thank you for your kind words
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He may be a good Dr but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. His attitude was overly arrogant, not just on one occassion. You don't tell your patient that they need to be "less frustrated" with your office when there have been multiple issues and that "things in life don't always go smoothly"... This office as a whole needs to be more clear & upfront with their patients as to expectations from both sides and what will go on during their treatment; to come in & get new info each visit is simply not acceptable! Almost walked out for the second time for good! I'm less than impressed.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Prepaid for appointment and didn't even look at my file. Sat down with him for 15 minutes and began to tell me he quoted me wrong price and tried to shake me down for another $1300.
Mar 19, 2019
A deposit to hold appointment for new patients is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez has been my Dr for almost 20 years. He saved my life. He is the most amazing doctor who is compassionate understanding and has an excellent rapport with patients. He is very knowledgeable about medications a great pharmacologist! I can’t say enough about how much he goes above and beyond to help anyone who comes to him! If you need help with any issues in your life- addiction related or personal- Please go see him!
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
The most talented and innovative psychiatrist in South Florida. Dr. Rodriquez is amazing and utilitizes not only medications but many other medical and wellness strategies available at The Delray Center for Healing.
Boca Raton, FL – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Rodriguez enough... we saw another psychiatrist in Boca Raton prior to seeing Dr Rodriguez. That DR had my daughter on the wrong medications which caused her to have a psychotic break. Dr Rod had her stable in 3 days. If i could help just one person get to DR Rod and get the right help I feel i have done something. I don't know where my daughter would be today without him. THANK YOU DR. RODRIGUEZ - your compassion, your empathy and your office staff are beyond exceptional.
Boca Raton, FL – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez has provided my son with outstanding care. The concepts and tools for wellness and a wholesome life presented to him by Dr. Rodriguez' Delray Center have truly been life saving. I recommend Dr. Rodriguez very highly.
ILBN in none – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez helped me get my life back. I came to his office broken and hopeless, and he has helped me build a meaningful and happy life. Finding Dr Rodriguez and the Delray Center for Healing was life changing for me. Highly recommended for anyone dealing with addiction or mental health issues.
Andy N in Delray beach – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Raul Rodriguez is clearly in the business psychiatry for money. He uses patients as guinea pigs . When you see him he stays on his laptop the whole time messaging with his staff, etc. Every time I asked him to put it away, he refused. He will not listen to you, he will not care about you. There are rumors he gives patients discounts for writing positive google reviews. Anonymous because his office has hounded me before when I tried to leave his care.
Anonymous in lake worth, FL – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Great Doctor and office !
PEG in Delray Beach – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?

Dr Rodriguez has followed a progressive approach to patient care for years now. The patient's needs are assessed in all facets of their life, with the clinical care tailored to meet these needs. An expert diagnosis and treatment plan yields the best ...

• Addiction Psychiatry