Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 50

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of South Florida / College of Medicine medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with Delray Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD

Delray Center For Healing

403 Se 1st St Delray Beach, FL 33483 ()
Telehealth services available

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rodriguez's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

Dr. Rodriguez accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS

2.586206896551724%
35.3448275862069%

Dr. Rodriguez

Condescending!
I recently moved to Florida from California where I saw a pre-eminent psychiatrist for well over a decade. We collaboratively fine tuned a medication regimen that treated my long term issues with depression and anxiety. That practitioner treated me with respect and truly valued my feelings and experiences with medication. Dr. Rodriguez was the polar opposite; basically accusing me of being a drug seeking addict. And to top it off he was looking at another patient’s chart. No psychiatrist I’ve ever seen insisted on a urine test prior to treatment. If I wanted substance abuse treatment (which has never been suggested!) I would have asked for it. If you want to be treated as a drug seeking addict who isn’t knowledgeable about their own treatment and mental health issues, then this doctor is for you.
New patient – May 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Communication needs to be improved!
Telepath Physician's communication to and from difficult.
Delray Center for Healing – Apr 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr Rodriguez himself is a great doctor and I also like the other physicians, however the medical assistants never return phone calls and will leave you without medication for weeks at a time. I am only changing to a new practice for this reason. This has been a problem for over a year.
  • Long wait times
Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I went here to get outpatient Therapy for my son. They told me they don't take Insurance and the out of pocket was $24,000. Not only was absolutely nothing done, they were charging my insurance Co. another $2,000 a day. My son only went mabey 8 times. They just throw you in group therapy not caring about the issue. They also prescribe your loved ones drug of choice. I should have listened to the negative reviews. PLEASE don't go here, its all about the MONEY!!!!! So so sad. The only reason you see 1 star because you could not put in 0
  • Long wait times
Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is brilliant. Even when I want to give up on myself he never gives up on me. He always has something new or different to try. All my other doctors pushed shock treatment on me and for personal reasons I always declined. They told me we tried everything else and there is nothing else they can do for me. I have major depression, PTSD and anxiety and I'm medication resistant. Dr. Rodriguez took on my case determined and sure he can help me even knowing what the other doctors said. He is so smart, knows exactly what he's doing and always listens to what i have to say. I cannot recommend him highly enough. This psychiatrist saves lives. He saved mine.
Ketamine Is Like A Spa For Depressed People – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez saved my life. He and his staff are beyond amazing. I've tried many different doctors but his treatments and protocol has surpassed anything else I knew about. His care for his patients goes far beyond what you would expect. He offered a wide range of services that addressed the core issues and symptoms I was struggling with. Anyone who sees Dr. Rodriguez will definitely be blessed and finally get the help needed. I am forever grateful.
Leisa B – Sep 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez and the Delray Center gave me my life back. With the loving support and knowledge I learned here, I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. They never wavered. You feel like you are part of a family there. everyone does know your name and you matter. Dr. Rodriguez doesn't give up till he finds the best medication for you. I have suffered from depression and low self esteem for my whole life. tried many therapists and psychiatrists and it always came right back. When I came there I could not function and I was crying all the time. I am not that same person anymore. When you hit rock bottom and are in despair and feel like giving up. Don't. There is help there is hope. I am 66 years old now and very thankful. Wish I had had this opportunity when I was 18.
Sandy Gordon – Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Worst decision of my life. They will take your money, and your mental health. They treat you like a bank, and will do whatever it takes to cover it up if you say it is your responsibility to report them to the health department to save other veterans... seek help elsewhere, I promise you!
Apr 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Don't put yourself or your loved ones in contact with him in your lowest moments. Now that I've healed fully (*without* his help), that visit/consultation with him was one of my worst memories of my depression. He speaks disrespectfully of women, is arrogant (says that his program is the only way to heal, and uses scare tactics to pressure you to commit), and then proposes absurd prices. He seems to be all about the money. Avoid even doing an initial consultation... this place is scary. I don't typically leave reviews, but I felt it was important for me to come on and share, to try to protect others from the very poor experience I had with this man, during my lowest of moments. Please don't let this place scam you out of money.
Nov 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Do *not* expect ANY psychiatric analysis from this doctor. Just like almost ALL psychiatrists, they charge a lot and only want to write a prescription. I made clear our expectations and was told I "came to the right place" In fact, they seem to be way more interested in their lucrative Rehab business than actually helping people with psychological issues, this lead doctor spent less than 15 minutes with my child. Definitely look elsewhere.
leerjet – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and his staff for their professionalism and commitment to the mental , emotional and physical health of their clients. I showed up with major chronic depression after quitting a pot-smoking addiction of 30 plus years. . Dr. Rodriguez spent a lot of time asking me questions and answering all of mine. Informed by 20 years of experience, he earned my trust by adding on to original medication prescribed by my primary until the correct formula and dosage was found. The integrated approach to healing @ Delray Center afforded me many services and tools from talk therapy, to yoga, to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) which worked extremely well in my case. The business was extremely well-organized and scheduling was easy. Most importantly, they took my health insurance, which paid for practically everything. Thank you for helping me rediscover balance and joy in my life.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I had an amazing visit with a Dr. Hawkins. What a place they have there. I have been depressed and anxious for years, have seen several different Doctor's, and he got me back on a routine of meds where I am now stable, able to work without having a panic attack, and I have Dr Hawkins and the entire staff to thank. My search for help is now over. I would tell anyone to go to the Delray Center. They are great!!
Jill – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Terrible experience there and I would never ever suggest anyone go there. Total scam!!! I needed a renewal of medication I had been on for 10 years. Cost me $400 for the initial visit and he only wrote me a script for one month and then I had to come back and spend another $150 to tell me how I felt on the medication. Then every time I had to call I was on hold for 10 to 20 minutes and then they hang up on you he was snide and rude and I can’t believe how many people in my town have had the same problem with him! His interns that did most all the work were lovely I only saw him for about six minutes and he diagnosed me incorrectly as well
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
For the past several years I have suffered from PTSD, depression and anxiety. I have seen multiple doctors and experienced a wide array of medications and treatments, all to no avail. About a year ago I was introduced to Dr. Raul Rodriguez and his excellent staff. Under their care I began to feel significant improvement and i am now beginning to feel like my old self. Dr Rodriguez takes a comprehensive approach using the latest medications, treatments and exercise. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for their care and expertise.
Ed Finkelstein – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I have suffered with on & off depression/anxiety since i was a teen. I've tried about 20 antidepressants with so many side-effects that I couldn't handle taking them. There have been many other remedies I've tried and tried. TMS has been the best thing ever to finally heal my sadness and mood swings. Don't hesitate to finally feel good with Dr. Rodriguez!
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He is an excellent psychiatrist to go to. I recommend to fly to Florida for this one, because be takes superior precautions on his patients and does well for his staff. DEFINITELY THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST OF ALL OF FLORIDA AND ONE OF THE GREATEST IN THE USA!!!!
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is a very smart doctor, who's willing to meet patients where they're at. I've been to other psychiatrists who have a tendency to talk down to you or it seems like make decisions based on some value system and not what's best for the patient, but not Dr. Rodriguez. Highly recommended
OH – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez is very technical, which I like because he thoroughly explains my diagnosis and how the medications and treatment will work exactly. His practice also has therapists, yoga, and a juice bar for while you wait. There's usually a little bit of a wait time, but he's taken extra time to see me during follow ups so its more than understandable.
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Amazing place and they saved my life. It all started with my initial call to the Admissions man Mr Simon who was so caring to my needs. I had called several places before and it was all money money money. I did have to pay to get treated but Mr Simon did not ask about money at all. Then came Dr Rodriguez and his amazing, caring staff who all helped me confront my mental health fears and demons and I can honestly say they saved my life. I highly recommend them to anyone!!
Joan – Jun 10, 2019
Dr. Rodriguez's Reply –
Thank you Joan, happy we could help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Dr. Rodriguez and everyone at the Delray Center. What you have done and continue to do has changed my life. Your care, concern and compassion have been key to helping me overcome so many things. I highly recommend the Delray Center. Dr. Rodriguez has created a place that is truly focused on healing. There are so many types of treatment options and they are focused on finding the one that is right for you. There are no words to express how wonderful Dr. Rodriguez is. He has been absolutely amazing with my treatment, keeping up with everyone one on my care team, constantly monitoring my treatment for progress and for any changing needs. He truly cares about your health and wants you to be successful in your treatment. Everyone here has been a pleasure to work with from the admissions coordinator, to those at TMS and ketamine, and everyone in the office.
Jun 08, 2019
Dr. Rodriguez's Reply –
Glad we could help, thank you for your kind words
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?