Addiction Psychiatry  |
Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD
Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD is an addiction psychiatry doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Delray Medical Center.

Delray Center For Healing

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

Dr Rodriguez has followed a progressive approach to patient care for years now. The patient's needs are assessed in all facets of their life, with the clinical care tailored to meet these needs. An expert diagnosis and treatment plan yields the best results that most patients have ever been able to achieve. Incorrect diagnoses made by other clinicians are also frequently corrected, which allows for proper care to be implemented. Comprehensive outpatient programs are available for those in need.

Dr. Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Anorexia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Acupuncture
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

• Florida International University

• Gratitude for Giving Compassion Award, 2010
  • Chief Resident in Psychiatry, 2001
  • Resident of the Year Award, 2001
  • Phi Theta Kappa Leadership Award, 2012

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
    GOOD
Delray Beach, FL |
He spends more time with a patient initially than most psychiatrists and then his associate follows up....that's one problem. Boiler plate notes, occasionally duplicated in the summary for the day, is suspect. Few follow up questions for the patient are asked so that some analyses have no merit given that they are not on-going issues. I am off a low dose pill after a few months and feel great: never had "deep depression" or "anxiety;" no need for a 50% increase in the dose. Too much typing.
Lake Worth, FL |
He's an arrogant, unprofessional physician who has zero interest in helping people who need help. He doesn't like to write prescriptions as he prefers dispensing them from his office. How long will it take before he's exposed like other physicians who are self serving and corrupt?
Boca Raton, FL |
He really knew his stuff and really took his time with me. This is the best I have ever done and he was a big part of that. I had been depressed for over 7 years before I met him.
in San Jacinto, CA |
fantastic knowledge and great staff. He is hard to see after first visit but he and his staff are great.
in Delray Beach |
I just left a review on yelp, so I will just some of my experience at "the center". They save my life. At the darkest time of my life I found myself thinking of suicide. Dr. Rodriguez is aggressive treatment and individual approach help me get not back to where I was but better than I have ever been. I am now starting back to work and I'm having much less difficulty in social situations. Good luck to you and I wish you the best in your time of trials.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Dr. Rodriguez and the program helped me make a complete change in my life, physically, mentally and spiritually. Totally changed my outlook. Highly recommend
in Delray beach |
He's great. I met doc fifftrrn years ago. He's probably one of the WORLDS best authorities. Just look at his credentials. He gets to not only treat patients but gets to really KNOW and care who he treats. Michael. Delray
Boca Raton, FL |
I have to say something regarding the last couple of comments. Yes, Dr Rodriguez is full of himself and is interested in profit. Psychiatrists (or any service providers) don't usually work for free. However, several years ago I went through his treatment program, and had a tough time with it. He showed great compassion and willingness to work with me. It has made all the difference. Unfortunately, he had some excellent people leave shortly afterwards, and I don't know what it is like now.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The difference between Dr. Rodriguez and G-d? G-d doesn't think he's Dr. Rodriguez. Beyond being unhelpful from a medical standpoint and making recommendations that demonstrated a lack of ability to deviate from "the book," he spoke down to me in a way that felt truly dis-empowering and bordered on abusive. Really negative experience.
in Delray Beach, Florida |
Extremely negative experience. His actions continually reaffirmed his priority was profit and demonstrating dominance. When asked questions, he was combative..."people travel from all over to see me....if you choose not to follow my protocol, you will fail." He refused to answer questions without being "paid" and ultimately refused to share info with my new doctor, unless compensated. Those seeking customized care and patient advocacy SHOULD NOT see this "doctor". Worst med experience of my life
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I didn't go as a patient, I went with my wife to provide support in a control visit. We waited for about an hour, the visit lasted aprox 5 min. Doctor Rodríguez had a very brief exchange on the medication with my wife, and showed such a little compassion and interest on her condition, that it was hard to believe. This is not the first time, and probably won't be the last. Amazing he probably makes so much money while doing something he is supposed to love.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent Doctor. I was under depression for 2 years and he help me very much. He was the only one capable of getting me out of there with his trestment. Thanks to him I'm renew
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Rodriguez is very caring and compassionate. He is smart and focused. My experience has been very positive, he helps me a lot.
in boca raton |
A+ Doctor. I am a medical professional who has struggled with addiction and an eating disorder for decades. My family and lucrative career has been destroyed over and over. I can beat any goal or challenge in life other than the above issues. I was dying. Dr. Rodriquez and his team stood by me and I'm sober today. He truely cares and will accommodate and not talk down to his patients. The expense is worth every penny.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I can confidently recommend Dr. Raul Rodriguez without reservation. He is ethical, likable and competent. He is an excellent active listener who works efficiently assesing, diagnosing and treating his patients needs. I truly believe he cares about the long-term well being of each of his patients. Under Dr. Rodriguez's care, I feel safe; it's as if I can see the light in the fog for the first time in many years. I am so happy to have found such a dynamic doctor.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Rodriguez is an innovative , out of the box , caring , and intelligent Doctor ! He is patient , and very compassionate .
Have you seen Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?