Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Rodriguez

Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of South Florida / College Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in addiction psychiatry, psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Rodriguez accepts

Dr. Rodriguez accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
PacifiCare
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Rodriguez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rodriguez's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Anorexia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Dr Rodriguez has followed a progressive approach to patient care for years now. The patient's needs are assessed in all facets of their life, with the clinical care tailored to meet these needs. An expert diagnosis and treatment plan yields the best ...

• Addiction Psychiatry

3.4

Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD
He may be a good Dr but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. His attitude was overly arrogant, not just on one occassion. You don't tell your patient that they need to be "less frustrated" with your office when there have been multiple issues and that "things in life don't always go smoothly"... This office as a whole needs to be more clear & upfront with their patients as to expectations from both sides and what will go on during their treatment; to come in & get new info each visit is simply not acceptable! Almost walked out for the second time for good! I'm less than impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Best place and best Doc EVER!!! My family spent a fortune sending me to other rez places for my mental health and none could help. I found Doc and his awesome staff and they saved my life and my family spent half the money and I get 10 times the care. Any bad review on this place is a joke. My only negative is that I cannot give more than 5 star review. I owe him my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Prepaid for appointment and didn't even look at my file. Sat down with him for 15 minutes and began to tell me he quoted me wrong price and tried to shake me down for another $1300.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez has been my Dr for almost 20 years. He saved my life. He is the most amazing doctor who is compassionate understanding and has an excellent rapport with patients. He is very knowledgeable about medications a great pharmacologist! I can’t say enough about how much he goes above and beyond to help anyone who comes to him! If you need help with any issues in your life- addiction related or personal- Please go see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
The most talented and innovative psychiatrist in South Florida. Dr. Rodriquez is amazing and utilitizes not only medications but many other medical and wellness strategies available at The Delray Center for Healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. Rodriguez enough... we saw another psychiatrist in Boca Raton prior to seeing Dr Rodriguez. That DR had my daughter on the wrong medications which caused her to have a psychotic break. Dr Rod had her stable in 3 days. If i could help just one person get to DR Rod and get the right help I feel i have done something. I don't know where my daughter would be today without him. THANK YOU DR. RODRIGUEZ - your compassion, your empathy and your office staff are beyond exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez has provided my son with outstanding care. The concepts and tools for wellness and a wholesome life presented to him by Dr. Rodriguez' Delray Center have truly been life saving. I recommend Dr. Rodriguez very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez helped me get my life back. I came to his office broken and hopeless, and he has helped me build a meaningful and happy life. Finding Dr Rodriguez and the Delray Center for Healing was life changing for me. Highly recommended for anyone dealing with addiction or mental health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Raul Rodriguez is clearly in the business psychiatry for money. He uses patients as guinea pigs . When you see him he stays on his laptop the whole time messaging with his staff, etc. Every time I asked him to put it away, he refused. He will not listen to you, he will not care about you. There are rumors he gives patients discounts for writing positive google reviews. Anonymous because his office has hounded me before when I tried to leave his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Great Doctor and office !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Best dr ever a dr who really cares and helps in every way total healing thank you dr for everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriquez is perhaps the most knowledgeable, helpful, and caring Doctor i have ever known. He has helped me is so many ways. His wellness center is top notch, the staff, the service, and the treatment are the best in S. Florida. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriquez for time of crisis. Please give yourself a chance and go to the Delray Wellness center he founded.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rod has helped me tremendously. My life has turned around can't thank you enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He spends a lot of time with me and has gotten me farther in treatment than any of my past doctors. His team of therapists are all very good and compassionate. I referred my sister to him as well and she is so much better now. I am forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He spends more time with a patient initially than most psychiatrists and then his associate follows up....that's one problem. Boiler plate notes, occasionally duplicated in the summary for the day, is suspect. Few follow up questions for the patient are asked so that some analyses have no merit given that they are not on-going issues. I am off a low dose pill after a few months and feel great: never had "deep depression" or "anxiety;" no need for a 50% increase in the dose. Too much typing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He really knew his stuff and really took his time with me. This is the best I have ever done and he was a big part of that. I had been depressed for over 7 years before I met him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
fantastic knowledge and great staff. He is hard to see after first visit but he and his staff are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
I just left a review on yelp, so I will just some of my experience at "the center". They save my life. At the darkest time of my life I found myself thinking of suicide. Dr. Rodriguez is aggressive treatment and individual approach help me get not back to where I was but better than I have ever been. I am now starting back to work and I'm having much less difficulty in social situations. Good luck to you and I wish you the best in your time of trials.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
Dr. Rodriguez and the program helped me make a complete change in my life, physically, mentally and spiritually. Totally changed my outlook. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raul Rodriguez, MD?
He's great. I met doc fifftrrn years ago. He's probably one of the WORLDS best authorities. Just look at his credentials. He gets to not only treat patients but gets to really KNOW and care who he treats. Michael. Delray
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rodriguez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rodriguez treats patients.

Delray Medical Center