Dr. Raul Carballosa, MD

Neurology | Male

Neurology Offices of South Florida, PLLC 9970 Central Park Blvd N Ste 207 Boca Raton, FL 33428 Get Directions
Dr. Raul Carballosa, MD
Dr. Raul Carballosa, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Carballosa is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs.

Dr. Carballosa's Experience

See how Dr. Carballosa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Carballosa

Dr. Carballosa accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Carballosa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Carballosa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Carballosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Carballosa to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Carballosa's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Incredibly unhelpful, spend more time looking at his computer than than talking to me. When I asked him what side effects I should expect from the medications he was prescribing, he was very vague about it, and then told me to just read the instructions that come with the medication itself. (Which of course, those instructions advised me to ask my doctor for a complete list). I got the feeling that he didn't know what he was doing, and I didn't feel safe at all with him as my Doctor.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Had a brain mri and was never told of the results. No follow up appointment or telephone call. The only calls I get is from the billing office.
in Delray Beach, FL |
What an extremely gentle and knowledgable Doctor!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have made a mistake to have Dr. Carballosa as my neurologist because he didn't care about contacting my health insurance company to verify that my referral need to be approved. He doesn't care about his patients.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Carballosa. Dr. Carballosa and his PA/Nurse were 100% thorough. Full background of my health and my paternal and maternal family's health. The Doctor is genuine and caring. He took a real interest in diagnosing my spine, double vision, and nerve issues. All my responses to their questions were all inputted via OCR recognition into a Notebook missing nothing I said. I have seen multiple Orthopedics & Neurologists and did not receive 50% of the care I did by Dr. Carballosa.
Spent more time talking into the computer microphone than he did me. Didn't send the medical records to the MRI place, I was denied twice because of lack of information. He had no idea what I should do after my sleep apnea test came back positive. I had to talk to the office manager to find out what my next step was
Have you seen Dr. Raul Carballosa, MD?
Are you Dr. Carballosa?

Compare Dr. Carballosa

Dr. Carballosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Vertigo

Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Carballosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Carballosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Carballosa does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Carballosa and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.