Family Medicine  |
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri, MD
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cypress, TX. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Sheshadri is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.

Barker Cypress

8190 Barker Cypress Rd Ste 1500

Cypress, TX 77433

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Sheshadri

Dr. Sheshadri's Experience

Dr. Sheshadri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Resurrection Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Resurrection Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Sheshadri has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Sheshadri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheshadri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheshadri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheshadri to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Sheshadri's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I really like Dr. Sheshadri She is a very caring person. I have only seen her once and she impressed me deeply. D.Smith
in Hockley, TX |
I can not put into words how amazing she is. Love Her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cypress, TX |
There was a bit of a long wait, but Dr. Sheshadri did not feel hurried, I really think they over-book her appointments. She was thorough and explained everything completely. Highly recommend.
Houston, TX |
I had a great experience my first time to the doctor. The doctor was very respectful, understanding and caring. I really did not mind the wait. I am really happy that she is now my new doctor.
in Houston Tx.77095 |
She is one of the best doctor I have ever visited for my care.She is caring,highly qualified, and very good with her patient.She saved my life 2yrs ago when I went to her with high BP and massive frontal H/Headache and anxiety. I will always recommend her to all.She takes much time with me going through my each problem.She is a good listener very attentive.She is very capable and highly intelligent treating her patients. Godbless her.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Sheshadri is great! She is diligent with her visit and was adamant about listing to me and ensuring that all of my concerns were addressed. The wait was a little long, but that was not a big issue as her care was great. Because I believe in constructive criticism, maybe not paying too much attention to the computer? I know it is part of the visit encounter and required, but that was the ONLY thing that deterred from the visit. Otherwise, like I said, she is a great doctor!
in Cypress, TX |
This well experienced doctor is the ultimate example of what a professional and courteous practitioner should be. She is a delight to work with, caring about the patient's needs and concers.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Sheshadri is awesome. She treats my whole family and really takes the time to listen to you.
Katy, TX |
Dr Rashmi is a perfect doctor with great attitude and kindness.
in Houston, TX |
I love Dr. Sheshadri! She has been our family physician for 7 years. She always takes her time with you to listen to and address all your concerns and questions. I have never felt like just a number. She's very kind, considerate and knowledgeable I know I'll usuall have to wait a bit longer for my appointment but I know it's because she is taking the same time and care with her patients who are before me as she will with me.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Sheshadri listens closely and responds to questions. She is responsive to your health issues addresses your concerns. I feel comfortable with her in discussing my concerns. I never feel rushed when she spends time with me. My only complaint is the inevitable hour's wait to get called in to the examination room.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Sheshadri is a very genuine, caring and friendly person. She is very professional and knowledgeable with her skill set. My experience with her examining me has been great. Her analytical assessments for my health needs was right on point in guiding me in the right direction to continue to stay healthy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is in need of an awesome primary physician. She is without question a 5 Star physician in my book.??
in Cypress, TX |
She is informative to listen to your comments about health issues. She provides alternate ideas to choose from for health issues.
in Houston, Texas |
She is thorough in addressing your concerns be it physical or psychological. Her office staff will go the extra mile to help with insurance requirements.
Cypress, TX |
I've already recommended Dr. Sheshadri to a friend who said I was in and out so fast, I couldn't have asked a question if I tried. This is not the case with Dr. Sheshadri.
Have you seen Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheshadri?