Dr. Rashmi Shekhawat, MD

Dr. Rashmi Shekhawat, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Rashmi Shekhawat, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Marion, OH. She is 58 years old. Dr. Shekhawat is affiliated with OhioHealth Grady Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Shekhawat's Experience

See how Dr. Shekhawat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shekhawat

Dr. Shekhawat accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shekhawat has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shekhawat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shekhawat to family and friends
Dr. Shekhawat's Performance
Marion, OH |
She was my pediatrician for my 5 children. My twins were born premature and had several medical complications and needs. She always went above and beyond to make sure they had the best care. I can honestly say that she cared. At times she even personally called to check on them. I am a nurse and a mother and I completely trust this doctor and recommend her.
in Mount Gilead, OH |
Dr. Shekhawat was my 2 and 4 year old'a pediatrician. I can honestly say that I trusted her with my life. I appreciated the time she took for my girls and my OCD ridiculous worries. She is conservative in her ways while being open and honest about her decisions.I never felt rushed and I always felt my questions were important to her. I loved and trusted her. I am so thankful for the time I had with her as my girl'so doctor. You will be happy to have her as your child's doctor! Holly
in Marion, OH |
Dr. Shekhawat was the best doctor to my girls! She always made them feel comfortable and we never felt rushed. She takes her time to answer questions and explains things in such a way that non-doctors can understand. She even went out of her way to look up additional information for us and follows up to make sure my girls are improving. I am so sad that she is moving and we will need to find a new doctor. My girls are too! We love her!
in Galion, OH |
Dr. Shekhawat is the best doctor my son has ever had. She is so patient with him. She is always pleasant and loving. She was able to diagnose his Turrets syndrome the first time she met him. He had been to several doctors prior to seeing her for the symptoms but she got us moving in the right direction. Dr. Shekawat is a definite asset to the medical field. Hope you do well in Cleveland!
Crestline, OH |
Dr Shekhawat was one of the doctors that saw our twins in the hospital, following their birth. Although we had planned to see another pediatrician, we chose to continue our care with her. She is very compassionate, pleasant. respectful, and above all HUMBLE!!!! She answers questions in a very direct and straight forward manner. We feel blessed that she has been such an important part of our lives!!!!
in Cleveland, OH |
Very considerate and caring, smartest doctor I have ever met.
Have you seen Dr. Rashmi Shekhawat, MD?
Are you Dr. Shekhawat?

Compare Dr. Shekhawat

Dr. Shekhawat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Shekhawat has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shekhawat's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Shekhawat does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shekhawat and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shekhawat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shekhawat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Shekhawat does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shekhawat and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.