Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Dholakia

Orange Psychiatric Associates

251 Maitland Ave Ste 304 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from B J Medical College in 2004 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Dholakia accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Dholakia's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Phobia
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychosis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia

My mission is to serve children, teenagers, and adults by providing experienced, compassionate, individualized psychiatric care that helps my patients achieve maximum wellbeing.
My intention is to awaken the hope and belief in my patients that ...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Dholakia?
Dr. Dholakia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Dholakia is a fantastic human being. He goes above and beyond, and is always very accessible and returns calls and emails personally. It is simply unheard of in today’s climate! Our daughter is doing very well thanks to his expertise and care. We are so happy with his kindness and knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
Dr. Dholakia is deeply knowledgeable and open minded. He's also incredibly intelligent and really listens to the patient before jumping to a diagnosis. You get the impression he wants to help the people he comes across. He's helped our family immensely. He is the real deal and I would highly recommend him. His staff is also excellent and the office is comfortable and clean.
Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
We are so happy to have found Dr. Dholakia. His demeanor is very calming for my child. He listens and it is obvious how much he cares about his patients. After years of searching for answers, we are finally getting results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
After taking my son to see several doctors over the years, I'm so thankful I finally found Dr. Dholakia. He took the time needed to understand my son's struggles and recommend a treatment plan has greatly improved my son's life as well as our family life. I wish more doctors has his approach in practicing medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
Dr. Dholakia is hands-down one of the most thorough practitioners I know in the diagnostic arena for the gamut of mental health issues. He is conservative, practical and systematic in his approach with a genuine concern for his patients welfare. I came to see him as an adult after having been treated by countless others with minimal progress. He has fleshed out the underlying problems that went years undetected. He is one of a kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
Dr. Dholakia is amazing! He listens and really figures out the best ways to help without just giving medication. That was very important to me because I didn't want to put my child on medication unless I absolutely had to. He explains everything thoroughly and is a great person to have on our team!! He has really helped change my son's life for the better and my son loves going to see him. He is always available to us and you get to talk directly to him when needed! He is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
Here, I finally found a psychiatrist interested and committed to treating my whole child, not to just dispense medication. Dr. Dholakia is friendly, informative, and willing to answer all questions and listen to the child’s ideas. He is also happy to work with other providers to ensure great care across all disciplines.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
After years of going to many different drs. for my OCD I finally found Dr. Dholakia who really does treat OCD & knows the correct treatment. He always listens to me & my concerns. I’m very comfortable talking with him. Dr. D. explains what he plans & explains the benefits and risks of the medication involving me in all of the decisions. My quality of life has improved tremendously. I highly recommend Dr. Dholakia
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
Dr.Dholakia has been spot on in both diagnosis and treatment for my daughters’ acute anxiety disorder and my bout with depression. In addition to his skill in psychiatry, his genuine warmth and caring demeanor make us feel consistently comfortable at every visit. His follow up for appointments, prescriptions and questions is always timely. We HIGHLY recommend Dr Dholakia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
We found Dr. Dholakia while losing hope for our daughter, who was severely depressed and suicidal, and who'd tried several medications without improvement. We're deeply grateful for his skill, patience and compassion. Dr. Dholakia recommended medications that provided nearly immediate relief, and made spot-on recommendations in adjusting the medications with her progress. The change in my daughter is incredible and she continues to improve. He helped not only my daughter, but our whole family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
We had the pleasure of working with Dr.D for many years, both in New York and later in Pennsylvania.... our loss is Florida's gain. Never have I had the opportunity to work with such a gentleman and scholar as Dr. D himself. He helped my twin boys adopted from China and did a superb job. His mannerisms and concerns are genuine - always a pleasure to sit and talk with - always willing to take his time, answer all your questions, put your mind at ease & most importantly, the boys loved him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?
A few years ago we were blessed to find a Doctor for our Son. The Doctor was so caring and pure, Our son had a very complicated start in life by his Biological parents. Dr Dholakia took his time with us and was extremely thorough. Doctors like you to think they care, but witb Dr Dholakia you FELT that he cared. Our Loss in Milford Pa is Orlando Fl gain. We might just move to be near him.. Raymond Liebold
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rasheshkumar Dholakia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dholakia?