Dr. Rasheed Singleton, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Rasheed Singleton, MD

Dr. Rasheed Singleton, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Dr. Singleton's Experience

See how Dr. Singleton's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Singleton

Dr. Singleton accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Singleton is now accepting new patients

Dr. Singleton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singleton to family and friends
    2.7
    Dr. Singleton's Performance
      FAIR
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Singleton is an amazing doctor. With his strong communication skills, patience and understanding of each persons unique issue. He clearing reviews your history, choices in treatment. The pros and cons. He is a genuine honest man who clearing cares for his patients well being. Teresa
    in Littleton |
    It has been 2 years sinceI was at this office. Thank goodness for the turnover in staff. The girls at the desk before we rude and incompetant. They never returned my calls and over billed my insurance company. The doctor was always great w me, he never rushed me and listened to all of my needs. The new staff,Dawn maire And the other girl have personality and intellegence. No problems with anyone.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Singleton is very empathetic and understanding. Very knowledgeable and competent. I recommended my cousin to him.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Singleton is more than qualified and very knowledgeable in all fields of medicine. He has a great bedside manner, always takes his time to make the patient feel comfortable. He truly listens.
    in Denver, CO |
    Worse experience with a Doctor ever. I'm 45 years old. My experience is too long to share. Negligence combined with utterly uncaring human being.
    in Centennial |
    I love Dr. Singleton! He helped me when no one else could. After seeing four other pain specialists; he is the BEST.
    Denver, CO |
    I am shocked by the negative comments here! I think Dr. Singleton is fabulous! I never felt rushed with him. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. He thoroughly explained my problem and the recommended treatment. And BEST of all, I am now pain free! I recommend Dr. Singleton highly as a very personable and skilled physician!
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Singleton's credentials may be impeccable, but his staff is the absolute worst. I dealt with defensiveness, incompetence, lack of communication, and a variety of excuses. It was a total waste of my time, and I have changed doctors.
    in Denver CO |
    He has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens and answers all my questions clearly, and thoroughly. He's very compassionate in addressing my concerns. He's a wonderful person and so is entire staff. I wish more doctors showed they cared as much as he does.
    in Denver, CO |
    Terrible. From the first phone call to the actual appointment, they were rude, wasted my time and money.
    Centennial, CO |
    Absolutely NO bedside manner and no opportunity to work together as a team. He blew me off like the me, the personality, the human wasn't in the same room with him. He was in and out of the exam room without so much as a exam but, rather, he decided what the problem was without the exam.
    Denver, CO |
    Always in a hurry. Didn't listen to my problems but wanted to rush me out of his office.I've talked to my neurosurgeon requesting another pain doctor.
    in Denver, CO |
    I saw him in his office and this morning prior to a procedure. He was curt and didn't let me finish telling him my symptoms before he quickly became heated and cut me off. I've never had a doctor with such a poor attitude or skills dealing with a patient.
    Dr.Singleton never took the time to listen to the medical issues I had. He was ALWAYS in a hurry and his staff was rude. When I called, they would never call back or it would take days. My husband had a referral for a procedure and there office called once and then lost the referral and never returned his calls. This office is a joke! If you can't do procedures because of mefical issues, they are rude and don't want to treat you.
    Have you seen Dr. Rasheed Singleton, MD?
    Are you Dr. Singleton?

Dr. Singleton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Autonomic Disorders
    • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
    • Chronic Pain
    • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
    • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
    • Upper Back Pain

Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Singleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine