Internal Medicine  |
Rashda Kaif, MB
Rashda Kaif, MB is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tempe, AZ. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

2737 W Baseline Rd Ste 24

Tempe, AZ 85283

Learn about Rashda Kaif

Rashda Kaif's Experience

Rashda Kaif's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll Wom
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Mt Carmel Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Rashda Kaif has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Rashda Kaif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rashda Kaif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rashda Kaif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rashda Kaif to family and friends
4.0
Rashda Kaif's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
"She is a very caring and personal doctor. I absolutely appreciate her and her staff. Friendly and caring.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr Kaif for 12 years. We both feel so fortunate having her as our primary care. Not only do we value her knowledge and professionalism, but she truly listens and valuates her patients with great skill. We always leave her office feeling uplifted and being assured of her sound advice. Dr Kaif has great passion for those she cares for and I recommend her highly.
in Phoenix |
I been going here for years I would recommend dr.kaif to family and friends. The staff is great and it is always kept clean, I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to get seen, I had a few emergencies over the years and was seen right away. She always explains and answers any questions I have. overall great place.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been going to Dr. Rashda Kaif as a referral from a co-worker for a few years now and am VERY pleased with her and the services of her office staff. Dr. Kaif is extremely knowledgeable of her trade and I feel comfortable with her diagnosis. She is not quick to put me on medication without thorough researching it. She keeps up with my records as a Diabetic and makes adjustments to my medications when necessary. Overall, I am VERY pleased with her and would recommend her to anyone!
in Phoenix Arizona |
dr.Kaif is well educated and well understanding of her patients,, to me she provides good health care and understanding she listens to her patience and try to come up with a way together to resolve the problem she's always been honest and I hope to always have her for my doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kaif has been my doctor for eight years. I have had NO problems with her or her office. She is a friendly and likeable person. She has been working together with my cancer doctor for my treatments. I am in no way going to go to another primary care doctor. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH DOCTOR KAIF.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Has a great attitude toward her patients. She is genuinely concerned about her patients needs and takes time to listen to their concerns and acts accordingly. I am 62 years old and have traveled all over the country, and think she is very knowledgeable and professional. She is aware of patient costs and does not prescribe unnecessary meds or tests. She also has a big heart for the needy. I am very fond of her.
in Phoenix, Arizona |
I just wanted to add a review because I love Dr. Kaif. My experience being a patient has been great! The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Kaif is honest, seeks the root of the problem & always ensures I am getting the right healthcare. I don't have a problem calling and getting into see Dr. Kaif. She cares about her patients. She sincerely seem to want her patients to be healthy.
in Laveen, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. kaif for about 14 years. I have had many problems over the years including ankle and back injuries, migraines, vertigo, and other illnesses. She has always been professional and thorough when diagnosing and treating each of my problems. When specialists have failed me, she has investigated the problems and provided other treatment options. She is friendly and has answered each of my questions thoroughly. I have not known a better family physician and highly recommend her.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Kaif is a very caring primary care physician who has a true passion in primary care and really thinks for her patients for their wellbeings. I love Dr. Kaif. I would recommend her anytime to anyone who needs a primary care physician.
in Tempe, AZ |
I have NEVER been so disrespected by a medical "professional" in my whole life. I take meds for chronic pain...spinal cord compression. This hag tells me "I need to go to drug rehab." I wasn't even there to see her for pain management; I was looking for a PCP. She continues with "you're a beautiful young woman and I won't watch you destroy your life, I don't think we're going to make a good match. What does she want...healthy people? I filed a complaint against her with my insurance.
Great dr cares of your well being
Have you seen Rashda Kaif, MB?
Are you Rashda Kaif?