Rashda Kaif, MB

Rashda Kaif, MB

Internal Medicine | Female | 54 years old

21 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Rashda Kaif specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Tempe, AZ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Rashda Kaif? Add your own statement here.

Rashda Kaif's Experience

See how Rashda Kaif's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Rashda Kaif

Rashda Kaif accepts 4 insurance carriers

Rashda Kaif's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rashda Kaif to family and friends
3.8
Rashda Kaif's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kaif has been my doctor for eight years. I have had NO problems with her or her office. She is a friendly and likeable person. She has been working together with my cancer doctor for my treatments. I am in no way going to go to another primary care doctor. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH DOCTOR KAIF.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Has a great attitude toward her patients. She is genuinely concerned about her patients needs and takes time to listen to their concerns and acts accordingly. I am 62 years old and have traveled all over the country, and think she is very knowledgeable and professional. She is aware of patient costs and does not prescribe unnecessary meds or tests. She also has a big heart for the needy. I am very fond of her.
in Phoenix, Arizona |
I just wanted to add a review because I love Dr. Kaif. My experience being a patient has been great! The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Kaif is honest, seeks the root of the problem & always ensures I am getting the right healthcare. I don't have a problem calling and getting into see Dr. Kaif. She cares about her patients. She sincerely seem to want her patients to be healthy.
in Laveen, AZ |
I've been seeing Dr. kaif for about 14 years. I have had many problems over the years including ankle and back injuries, migraines, vertigo, and other illnesses. She has always been professional and thorough when diagnosing and treating each of my problems. When specialists have failed me, she has investigated the problems and provided other treatment options. She is friendly and has answered each of my questions thoroughly. I have not known a better family physician and highly recommend her.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Kaif is a very caring primary care physician who has a true passion in primary care and really thinks for her patients for their wellbeings. I love Dr. Kaif. I would recommend her anytime to anyone who needs a primary care physician.
in Tempe, AZ |
I have NEVER been so disrespected by a medical "professional" in my whole life. I take meds for chronic pain...spinal cord compression. This hag tells me "I need to go to drug rehab." I wasn't even there to see her for pain management; I was looking for a PCP. She continues with "you're a beautiful young woman and I won't watch you destroy your life, I don't think we're going to make a good match. What does she want...healthy people? I filed a complaint against her with my insurance.
Great dr cares of your well being
Have you seen Rashda Kaif, MB?
Are you Rashda Kaif?

Compare Rashda Kaif

Rashda Kaif's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Rashda Kaif has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Rashda Kaif's Board Certifications

Rashda Kaif does not have any conditions listed. If you are Rashda Kaif and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of The Punjab / Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women

Graduated in 1986

Mt Carmel Mc

Completed in 1996

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Rashda Kaif does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rashda Kaif and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Rashda Kaif does not have any procedures listed. If you are Rashda Kaif and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.