Dr. Rasel Rana, DO

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 24 reviews.
Author:
I had terrible pain and he had me evaluated within a day when other offices wouldn’t accept patients without imaging.
Author:
Very nice to deal with, very caring and explains everything about the hip replacement I had. One of the most caring Doctor I have ever dealt with.
Author:
I found the very best Orthopedic Surgeon on Long Island. So fortunate and grateful.
Author:
Pop notch professional, highly skilled, puts his patients care first and foremost.
I highly Recommend Dr Rana and his office
Author:
I met Dr. Rana under the worst of situations and as a true medical emergency. I came through surgery able to walk and have complete control of all bodily functions. He is amazing. I might add I am a Retired RN with extensive experience in Trauma so I know excellence when I meet it. Thank you for being sent to me when I needed you most Dr. Rana
Author:
dr rana and his staff were great to me ,they made sure after surgery I had everthing I needed.DRRANAdid a great job I felt better the minute I came out of surgery. the only thing is waiting sometimes you have to wait pretty long im the waiting room but other than that I think he is the best. Thank you Drrana for making me pan free.
Author:
if someone told me they were having the same problem I had I would do my best to convince them to see Dr. Rana because I knew from my first visit that he would return me to my normal mobility
Author:
I have found Dr. Rana to be responsive to my every question regarding my back issues. When I first met him, I was fairly debilitated with lower back pain. The surgery he performed (laminectomy and fusion) has allowed me to return to full activities. I am grateful for his skill.
Author:
Dr. Rana is very professional and takes the time with you to discuss any questions and concerns. I trust his advice and I feel like I am always in good hands. I recommend him to everyone.
Author:
I had a minimally invasive spine surgery by Dr. Rana. He was amazing, so kind, called me at home next day to check up on me. He is an impressive young man and excellent doctor. He took care of our boys and girls while he was in the Army. I would highly recommend.
Author:
One of the most considerate and kind doctors I have come across. Always made me feel important as if I was his only patient and of course he is a very busy man. Explained my operation to me in detail and when the day came reassured me that he will totally take care of me. I tell everyone about him and that if they need a Total Hip Replacement, just like I had they should definitely consider going to him.
Author:
I would definitely recommend Dr. Rana, who is very patient, informative and basically a nice person His office staff is accommodating and always pleasant
Author:
I am very happy with the doctor Rana.
Author:
Dr. Rana is an amazing doctor. He always takes the time to answer my questions. He never made me feel like any of my questions were ever insignificant. I would recommend him to everyone. His assistant, Danielle, is always extremely pleasant and informative. His office staff is always friendly and helpful.
Author:
Dr Rana is a compassionate, caring and highly intelligent Doctor. His diagnosis is precise and correct. I was amazed at the number of times he visited me in the hospital, even after hours. He continued to call me for weeks after to check on my progress. Relief from pain was immediate and is still on-going. I recommend him without reservation. We thank him for the attention he paid me throughout my recovery. You cannot go wrong with Dr Rana
Author:
Saw Dr Rana for back/hip pain. He looked at x-rays that I had done 6 months prior, touched my hip with one finger and gave me a diagnosis. I accessed the evaluation that he had written on line,& was furious. There were so many inaccuracies and results for tests that he had not performed. It said that my sensation was intact (it's not, I have issues), he never did sensation testing. He documented the pain was in the WRONG hip. He said I could stand on my toes & heels, I can't, etc. Lousy Dr.
Author:
Worst experience I've ever had. The doctor performed surgery, and spent less than 5 minutes over the course of 2 office visits, and explained virtually nothing about the major spinal procedure. He explained nothing about possible things that could go wrong with the procedure, including possible side effects from the anesthesia, and the pain medications that were to be administered. In addition, I had a serious after procedure major complication that was life threatening.