Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD

Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 37 years old

Dr. Fernandez specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Torrance, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fernandez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fernandez's Experience

See how Dr. Fernandez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fernandez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Fernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fernandez to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fernandez
Dr. Fernandez's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (20)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Fernandez is an amazing pediatrician! She is amazing with kids, and very practical and middle of the road. She takes things seriously but is not alarmist. I love that she has 3 young boys of her own too, so she always has lots of practical advise for new moms. An amazing doctor! The entire practice is great as well-- I've never had trouble getting an appointment and they are all very competent and nice.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Fernandez is an amazing doctor! She's been our pediatrician for 6 years. And truly can't rave enough about her. She's compassionate, informative, caring, sweet , and always so cheerful. My 10year old and one year old are in great hands and I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
in Lakewood, Ca |
There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Dr. Fernandez is as our Pediatrician. Every appointment we've had with her she has been an A++ experience. Dr. Fernandez goes above and beyond to make sure that both of my daughters get the best care. She is very patient and never rushes through any of our appointments. I love that she makes herself easily accessible after hours. We love her so much that my new nephew is now one of her patients. She is overall one of the BEST in the South Bay!
in Palos Verdes, CA |
Dr. Fernandez has taken great care of my two boys for five years, and I couldn't be happy with her. She is direct, clear, and informative but also warm, kind, and nurturing. She has given me tough advice whenever necessary and care whenever we need it. Plus, Dr. Fernandez is a mom too, so she gets it. I couldn't recommend her more highly!!
in Torrance, CA |
I can?t say enough good things about Dr. Fernandez. She has been so amazing with my two girls, and my oldest who?s four, actually gets excited to go to her doctor?s appointments so she can see Dr. Fernandez, shots or no shots. Dr. Fernandez patiently listens to my questions and responds with care and great insight. She's always been prompt with returning calls and reporting on lab results. She really knows her stuff, and she has a huge heart. I trust her completely and recommend her highly.
Dr. Raquel Fernandez is the best pediatrician! We knew that she was the one we wanted to take care of our kids before they were born. My children are 3 and 1 and feel so comfortable with Dr. Fernandez. She always takes her time with us and answers all my questions. On numerous occasions she has even answered my questions when the office is closed. She is definitely a rare find. It's wonderful to know that my children are in such good hands.
in San Pedro, ca |
Dr. Fernandez is always willing to go beyond her hours in the office when concerned about her patients' health problems. She truly cares about her patients. She is amazing!
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr Fernandez takes care of my 5 year old and 7 month old. Both have had some health issues and she has made us feel at ease, explained everything, and was truly concerned for my children's health. She treats her patients and their families with so much loving care!
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Fernandez is the best! Always takes the time to listen and she is very thorough.
in Torrance, ca |
My whole family loves her!! Very personable, sweet, and thorough :)
Have you seen Dr. Raquel Fernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Fernandez?

Dr. Fernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Fernandez has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fernandez's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Fernandez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Fernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Fernandez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fernandez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.