Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD

Practices Neurosurgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 91 reviews.
Author:
I had a cervical fusion for a cervical cord compression adjacent to previous fusion. He is a talented doctor. He has gifted hands. I thank him so much
Author:
I had a cervical laminoplasty by Dr Haque. Dr. Haque was very personable...easy to talk to and he explained everything in a way you Could understand.. I was very satisfied with the results and I consider the surgery a success. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I had a lumbar fusion with a banana cage placement by Dr Haque. He was amazing in all aspects; he kept me informed and explained everything perfectly. He even came in on his day off and walked with me the day after surgery. I will recommend he’s service to everyone.
Author:
My surgery went very well and the outcome was wonderful. Dr. Haque is an excellent surgeon. I woke up and the pain was gone. I could sleep at night and have no issues with my hand. My hats are off to Dr. Haque and his wonderful team,
Author:
Had a temporal lobe bleed/intracranial bleed. Dr. Haque and his team took excellent care of my husband while he was at regional west medical center. We could not be more happy with the out come. He is walking, talking, and on the way to being his old self! Our family is beyond blessed to have had such an excellent team in charge of his medical care!
Excellent
Author:
A few years ago my husband went to Mayo Clinic to see about the surgery that Dr. Haque and his team performed for my husband. This special team worked together over a weekend to ready the Plan for the surgery Mayo Clinic was afraid to do. My husband is now recovering the feeling in his hands and arms. We are thankful for this special group of men and their skills and concern for their patients.
Author:
I had a lumbar fusion. He was wonderful. He Explained everything to me. If it was anyone else but him I’d of went to Colorado. His bedside manner was wonderful.
Author:
We feel that melhad ex cellent treatment before and after surgery. They always were Anxious to answer questions and concerns. Seemed to always take a personal interest in his well-being. We would strongly recommend Dr. Haque, Mary schwizer, or dr Jimenez to anyone.
Author:
Dr Haque performed a microdiscectomy. Dr. Haque is the most personable doctor I have ever met. Very friendly and great to visit with. He explained my surgery very thoroughly, and the results were incredible. I had been in the ER three times, before the surgery in terrible pain, and just hours after Dr. Haque did the surgery on my back, the relief I had was tremendous. Would definitely recommend Dr. Haque to everyone ...
Author:
Posterior cervical decompression and fusion- Dr. Haque did a wonderful job and we appreciate everything he did for my dad it was a very serious surgery and we recommend Dr. Haque was caring and helpful and we didn’t have to go out of town thank you so very much
Author:
Dr Haque performed a carpal tunnel surgery on me. Surgery went great. I have had no pain and it is healing fast. Would recommend Dr. Haque to anyone who needs this surgery.
Author:
I had cervical unilateral jumped facet reduced with posterior fixation as a result of an ATV accident. Dr. Haque and his team were absolutely spectacular. With such a scary incident, it was nice to know I was in such competent hands. I am somewhat of a miracle, but I owe my second chance to the neurosurgery team at Regional West Medical Center. I would highly recommend them for any neurological needs or procedures you may be facing!
Author:
Dr Haque did a discectomy for a far lateral disk herniation. I would recommend Dr. Haque he did my surgery I have been doing real well it has been two weeks very little pain
Author:
Lumbar decompression The degree of professionalism and care was above and beyond. Doctor Haque took the time to explain and made sure my sisters and I understood what was happening and what was going to happen. I couldn’t be happier with the care I received. I’m in love with Doctor Haque.
Author:
He saved my life, I was near death and with his knowledge, insight, and experience he was able to find the cause of my illness. Dr. Haque, the team of dr,'a and medical staff were the upmost professional experience I have encountered. God bless them all.
Author:
Dr. Haque performed a resection of a traumatic arachnoid cyst with ventral cord compression. The staff and surgeons are extremely professional and courteous. I am amazed at the difference. I was fully included in every aspect of the process and follow up has kept my needs and questions fulfilled entirely. I have had a unique injury that has been handled better than any expectations I had. I recommend that if you have a need, follow this team and you will not regret it.
Author:
Dr Haque did a cervical arthroplasty on me. I am one month post op and I feel so much better! I was at a pain level of 8-9 in my neck and arm and today it’s less than half that. With this being my second procedure Dr.Haque has performed on me, I am fully confident that I have been in the best care!
Author:
Four years ago Dr. Haque removed a large spinal meningioma tumor from my spinal column. He did an amazing job and he was very thorough, both pre and post surgery. The only after affects was some expected pain between the shoulders-which subsided. He answered all my questions and concerns. His bedside manner is excellent. I had my 4 year follow-up in February 2019 and I am still tumor free! I highly recommend Dr. Haque!
Author:
I had a cervical fusion ny Dr Haque. Dr Haque is great and very concerned. If I ever need something again it would definitely be him.
Author:
We found out I had a subdural hematoma and were going to go to another specialist in another state. In the meantime I had a seizure and was a crises and came to Regional west medical center. And Dr Haque was available and performed craniotomy. We were here for 11 days in the hospital and 12 days in rehab. There was a whole team who handled everything and got him through the crises. I had several medical complications and everyone worked together. Great doctors, and nurses, and all care.
Author:
This is one of the best experiences I’ve had. Dr Haque told me evertything I needed to know for the Dorsal Column Stimulatior from the trial to the permanent implant. I have had nothing but the greatest results. Wish I’d done it a long time ago. I want to thank Dr Haque and his staff for everything.
Author:
Dr Haque provided total pain relief for my back pain via a lumbar decompression. He and his team provided wonderful care throughout the operation and recovery period. I highly recommend him for anyone with back problems.
Author:
I had a posterior cervical foramonotomy/ microdiscectomy by Dr Haque. He changed my life and now able to live without pain. He explains everything so well and makes sure he does everything before he does surgery. He is very compassionate man. When I come to see him it’s like going to see relative. Spent so much time explaining and gave us options. Very smart and gifted and wonderful wonderful doctor. Mary Schweitzer is smart, funny and amazing.
Author:
Dr Haque performed a low back microdiscectomy on me. Dr. Haque and his staff have been great to me and my family. I would recommend him to family and friends, knowing they would be well taken care of.
Author:
I had leg pain and weakness. Dr Haque did a 2 level micro disco tomb. This man saved my life. I spent two months in severe pain. With no explanation as to what the problem was. Had it not been for him I would still be suffering. He did an excellent job. He was able to explain and reassure prior to anything being done. I’m so blessed to have had such an intelligent man to take the time to be thorough and fix me.
Author:
I would like to thank Dr Haque and his team for everything. I feel if it wasn’t for their immediate action and care my conditions would have continued on a downward path. The surgery on my cervical spine infusion has given me the opportunity to live a normal life and enjoy catching football with my grandchildren. I could never thank them enough. In one week I’m walking better, no pain at all and no need for pain meds. Thank You Lloyd A Rogers
Author:
I had a slip and stenosis in my low back. Dr Haque sis a lumbar decompression and fusion. Dr Haque is very caring and is informative. I have no pain an I am looking forward to a more active life. I could not have had a better experience that the one I had with dr. Haque.
Author:
Dr Haque did a direct lateral inter body fusion on me. Very pleased with dr, Haque, I would recommend to anybody, I am feeling so well trust him with continued care,
Author:
I had an unstable spondylosthesis and dr Haque did a lumbar fusion. He was great walked me through all the steps. He explained the procedure before and after I am very pleased with my procedure.
Author:
Dr Haque performed a posterior cervical decompression and fusion on me for a spinal cord compression. Perfect as far as awe can tell
Author:
Dr Haque performed a postior C1-2 fusion for a Dens fracture. Mos personable doctor and have a lot of respect for the man.
Author:
I had a long segment fusion for a fracture. When I first came to him and trusted him with everything. When he explained the surgery to me, I was scared but knew I could trust him. Surgery went good and walking.
Author:
I had a multi osteotomy and L3 to S1 surgery. I am so much better than before surgery. I am able to walk with brace, and increasing distance every day
Author:
I had a foot drop occur and I have unbelievable pain down my whole right leg and in my back. I’m recovering really well will be starting physical therapist in 2 weeks
Author:
Everyone has been great. Staff is amazing. I had a anterior cervical fusion and doing very well.
Author:
I had a pituitary tumor removed. Good communication between the doctors. Follow up has been good. Mary is outstanding. So pleased with all our care
Author:
Laminoplasty done a year ago to cervical spine. Healing well. Full function of arm and hand has returned. Dr. Haque and his team are very professional yet personable.
Everything went great
Author:
I had a Dorsal Column Stimulator with percutanous electrodes. BDr Haque is a very pleasant man and I admire him very much and the work he does. He also has a very wonderful staff.
Author:
I had a craniotomy for brain tumor and shunt placement. Very happy to not any post op infections. Feel they care for me.
Author:
I am one month postop and am very pleased with the results of the surgery performed by Dr. Haque. I believe Dr. Haque is a very skilled surgeon. He performed lumbar interbody fusion for my degenerative scoliosis. An added plus is his personable demeanor when dealing with me and my family. His staff is very efficient.
Author:
I recently received a brain shunt to relieve normal pressure hydrocephilis at RWMC at Scottsbluff by Dr Haque. I could not be more pleased with the results. Prior to surgery I could not walk. Now, with the addition to physical therapy I am making great strides and looking forward to traveling again. Thank you Dr. Haque!!
Author:
I came into Regional West Hospital with a temoral epidurall hematoma, barely clinging to life. Dr, Haque and his excellent team saved my life. No if's, and's , or but's about it i would not be here today if it was not for their excellent care team.
Author:
We were in ahead on automobile accident, my low vertebrae was broken. When I arrived at the hospital was informed that I would need surgery soon our could loose use of my bodily functions and possibly not walk again. Dr. Haque took great care of me, the whole team was great. The next day after the surgery he made me stand up, I was shocked but was the best thing for me, I knew I would be ok.
Author:
Dr Haque is very friendly and caring and assessable. He gave me my quality of life back.
Author:
Excellent provider with phenomenal skill.... Did a great job repairing a complicated depressed skull fracture my son incurred from an accident that he should not have even survived Have nothing less than high praise for him and his team
Author:
My pain is a lot less. He is very thorough and kind. His professionalism is great.
Author:
Excellent patient interaction. We are overly satisfied with our stay and Dr. Haque's services. We couldn't have asked to be sent to a better place. The staff as a whole are welcoming, kind, understanding, and comforting. We would highly recommend Regional West Medical Center to anyone, and recommend Dr. Hacque as a neurosurgeon.
Author:
He is very great. I was in a lot of pain and now feel much better. He is a great doctor.