Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD

Dr. Haque
Telehealth services available

INOVA Neurosurgery

44055 Riverside Pkwy Ste 220 Leesburg, VA 20176

Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Leesburg, VA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haque to book an appointment.

Compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Haque with our nearby Neurosurgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cleveland Clinic.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque

I had bilateral craniotomy for subdural hematoma at Inova Loudoun Hospital. Dr. Haque and his medical team did a wonderful job of correcting the issue. He was the utmost professional, kind, considerate, and always asking if you had any questions. We were so very pleased with him as a surgeon and would highly recommend him to everyone. He made us feel as safe and secure as possible in a very tense situation. If someone had to operate on me, I would want it to be Dr. Haque.
Jan 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Very professional, and excellent bedside manners for a surgeon
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jan 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a battery stimulator placement.
Alan M. – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Surgery performed was an L4-5 fusion w banana cage Excellent. Surgery and professional treatment very happy
Ernest magdaleno – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Cervical foraminotomy-Dr. Haque was very friendly and explained my procedure to me. After surgery, he explained about what he discovered. After surgery care was excellent also. I’m sorry to see Dr. Haque leave, but I understand why he is retiring.
Kandi – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a herniated disc that had partially calcified. Dr. Hague did my surgery and was able to even get some of the calcified part out without having to do a fusion. He wanted me to have as good of a life as I possibly could. Within a month afterwards, I am doing so much better. I feel like I am 10 years younger! Dr. Hague and his team goes above and beyond to make you feel as good as you can. He always made me feel like my opinions and wants mattered. He has always listened to any questions I have had, no matter how insignificant I thought they were. I would definitely recommend anyone who is having trouble to go see him. He will take amazing care of you!
Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Craniotomy for tumor in parkbench position-He is a angel best ever
Thomas Rotherham – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I first seen Dr Hauque for sever back pain, after visit we set up a plan to help me relieve pain and get better. we tried physical therapy while getting x-rays and scans. this showed a very crushed nerve and needed surgery. I was very nervous about it, I had had back surgery in 2005 and did well until recent. By we went ahead with surgery and it has been a success. I took two months off from work and it was about right. My job required lifting and bending. so depending on job type you could go back much earlier. I loved Dr Haque personality, he was very up front with my treatment and explained everything in detail. Made me feel comfortable and safe with his ability's. His staff was wonderful and caring and always called back if I had any questions. Thank You Dr. Haque, you were wonderful and caring.
Traci Brunz – Aug 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
L4 to S1 interbody fusion with robotic screws. Dr Haque. Was the nicest and best surgeon Dr I could ever had , he did this amazing difficult surgery on my back. I feel good and take of my self at my home he brought me back from extreme pain , I Would recommend him to every or that has back pain ,
Bev Gibson – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Far lateral discectomy- I am so happy with my outcome since surgery! I was unable to lift my left leg before surgery and the next morning I was able to slightly lift it. I am 3 months post op and have improved so much. I am so thankful for Dr. Haque. He listened to me when others hadn’t and he got to the bottom of what was going on.
Tasha Knaub – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I recently required a multi-level cervical fusion but having spent my career as a Neurosurgical Nurse Specialist I was hesitant to say the least. On meeting Dr. Haque several times I began to trust him. Now 2 months post-op and I am so thrilled with the results. His follow-up is thorough and I always know he and his staff are available. I am so grateful God heard and answered my prayers and I did not have to burden friends to drive me out-of-state.
Jane Diers Messer – Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a recurrent herniated disc in my low back (L5-S1). I had already had surgery in February of 2020 in Colorado. It never felt quite right after that. My condition worsened and in January I couldn’t take it any more. Dr Hague had been treating my mother and I was very impressed. I dreaded going to Colorado. My doctor there had told me if my back didn’t improve the only thing left to do was a fusion. I went to Dr Hague for a second opinion. When he told me that he could help me without a fusion I was overjoyed. The care I received in Colorado made me feel like a number, not a person. My surgery there was an outpatient procedure. Here I stayed in the hospital overnight and Dr Hague checks my progress regularly. In Colorado I had 1 checkup in six weeks. In April, Dr Hague fixed my back, eliminated my pain and gave me back the freedom of movement that I thought was forever lost. When a person suffers with back pain they would do best to stay in Scottsbluff. I’m glad I did.
Lana Meisner – Jun 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Surgery for a intradermal spinal cord hemangioblastoma. Dr. Hauque was very calming as I was completely scared and unsure of what was going on as things happened so fast but he helped explain everything so well. He took the time to explain to me as many times as I needed to fully understand what was going on and how the surgery would work. He made me feel comfortable every step of the way. He went above and beyond to explain everything, not only to myself but to my family as well so they understood what was going on.
Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a fracture of C7 and T 1. Due to the complication of the fracture I followed the Dr. instructions and was able to avoid surgery. Dr Haque was very informative and helpful.
Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a recurrent herniated disc in my low back (L5-S1). I had already had surgery in February of 2020 in Colorado. It never felt quite right after that. My condition worsened and in January I couldn’t take it any more. Dr. Haque had been treating my Mother and I was very impressed. I dreaded going to Colorado, my doctor there had told me if my back didn’t improve the only thing left to do was a fusion. I went to Dr. Haque for a second opinion. When he told me that he could help me without a fusion I was overjoyed. The care I received in Colorado made me feel like a number, not a person. My surgery there was an outpatient procedure. Here I stayed in the hospital overnight and Dr. Haque checks my progress regularly. In Colorado I had one checkup at six weeks. In April, Dr Haque fixed my back, eliminated my pain and gave me back the freedom of movement that I thought was forever lost. When a person suffers with back pain they would do best to stay here in Scottsbluff. I’m glad I did.
Lana Meisner – May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a vp shunt removed that was put in 40 years ago that had gotten infected. I had to have it removed because it had become exposed. Dr. Haque and his staff were wonderful. I would recommend them.??
Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Direct lateral inter body fusion with robot screw fixation. I love Dr Haque. His bedside manner is phenomenal. Couldn’t of asked for a better team. Very clear and informative. His concern and caring mannerisms are phenomenal. I so appreciate everything Dr Haque and his team.
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a 2 level posterior cervical laminotomy. Dr Haque and his team are amazing, the procedure they did on me took all the pain away. I am pain free and have all movement in arms and neck. No more numbness tingling or burning sensation. Thank you for everything!!!! I highly recommend if you have these issues call them!!!
Dennis G – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
I had a robot assisted SI fusion. Was very pleased with out come was a little nervous at first bur dr Haque was wer Very patient and explained everything to me within about 3 weeks I was feeling much better I would recommend this procedure to other people. Dr. Haque was awesome.
Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?
Dr. Haque performed carpal tunnel relief surgery on my left hand about 3 years ago. And now he performed the same surgery on my right hand 1 month ago. Every thing went very well. I think he is an awesome Doctor and he and his staff are all very caring and knowledgeable. He’s been helping me with my lower back problems too.
Jeffrey Massingill – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raqeeb Haque, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haque?
Provider explaining information to patient