Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 44

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Odessa, TX and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Nwojo has extensive experience in Otologic Conditions & Procedures and Sleep Apnea. He graduated from U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston in 2011. He is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD

Procare Otolaryngology

540 W 5th St Ste 410 Odessa, TX 79761

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Nwojo

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Nwojo treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Nwojo treats other conditions, please contact the office at (432) 640-6360.

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Nwojo is experienced in the area of Otologic Conditions & Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Sleep Apnea

Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other Sleep Apnea specialists.

Dr. Nwojo is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Chronic Tonsillitis
  • Cleft Lip and Palate
  • Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Cough
  • ENT Cancer
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES)
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

Dr. Nwojo accepts

Dr. Nwojo accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Dr. Nwojo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nwojo

3.8

Nasal ulcer care
The office gave me a speedy appointment. Dr. Nwojo assessed the bleeding with care abd waited for the antiseptic to take effect before taking care of my ulcer. There was NO PAIN. He was amazing. The staff is so cheerful and helpful.
Carol Hardiman – Jul 28, 2022
Incredible Doctor!
I have experienced two procedures done by Dr. Nwojo. I had a deviated septum repaired in 2020 and last month I had a mass removed from my sinus. I had a great experience on both occasions. The procedures went well and the followup was impeccable. I appreciate their office staff in the timeliness of appointments.
Kathy Rhodes – May 20, 2022
Amazing doctor!
I can not express how happy I am to have Dr.Neojo as my Dr! I had my first appointment today and not only was his staff very friendly, welcoming and kind, but he was so caring and understanding, worked with me and made me feel so comfortable! I was very very nervous to get shots in my ears and they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and ok! 100% recommend this ENT office!
Ashlin Guzman – May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I recently had surgery and Dr.Nwojo explained in detail about the procedure. The surgery went well.Dr.Nwojo listens and cares about me as a patient Dr.Nwojo is very professional as well as his staff.
Cora Smith – May 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I went t see Dr Nwojo for my vertigo,and my throat,,,,staff was very friendly and the nurse was so sweet!!!Dr Nwojo explained everything so well,he was so nice and friendly!!!!!also didn't have to wait that long in waiting room,thank you!!!
Diane Lara – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Excellent ENT surgeon and a skillful clinician. I highly recommend my family and friends to his service! A blessing to have him in the Permian Basin!
Jkatada – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Dr. Nwojo is very professional, informative, sweet, funny and you won't leave without him trying everything to find out what your issue is. The best part was I was sent to him for what was thought to be double ear infections and found out I had TMJ/ arthritis of the jaw and a deviated septum. And the staff is always so kind. I normally dislike going to doctors but I alway look forward to going to his office. I will miss him after my last checkup
Peggy – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Dr Nwojo is one of the most Compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. I highly recommend his services. Office staff was wonderful. Very friendly and professional.
Linda Hall – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Dr Nwojo and his staff have been awesome. My daughter has been to see them a few times and even had surgery by Dr Nwojo and I can't Express how thankful we are to have them. The front office was friendly and helpful. The nurses helped my 10 yr old daughter feel comfortable and not scared at all, and Dr Nwojo is very knowledgeable, comforting and easy to talk to. We will definitely continue to recommend them highly to anyone.
Kristi Armour – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I had an online visit with him (due to Covid-19) and he was great. He gave me a prescription, scheduled follow up, and I look forward to seeing him person. He was attentive, asked many questions, and seemed generally concerned about my condition.
Apr 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Nursing and office staff are the worst. Doctor is passable at best. Be prepared to deal with these types of individuals. If you are foolish enough to get involved with this office that's on you.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
A very competent and personable doctor. I suffer from severe seasonal allergies but with his assistance this season I felt great. Thank you Dr. Nwojo.
Kerry-Ann Demetrius – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Let's put it this way, if I can take back one mistake that I have ever made in my whole entire life it would be to take back from allowing Dr. Nwojo from operating on my child. As a parent I'm supposed to protect my child and I feel like I failed by putting him into this Monster's hands (Dr. Nwojo). I hope there is a special place in hell waiting for him.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
He ruined my child with septoplasty. We now have to travel to Houston children's hospital to see the ENT. All ENTs that have seen my child are disgusted with Dr Nwojo's surgery. Turn out the surgery was an unnecessary adult surgery that was just to money off of us. We now have to wait till our kid is 18 and fully developed so that they can do a revision. My child has trouble speaking now as if somebody is pinching their nose very tigh. Can you just imagine someone altering your breathing as a child. This breaks my heart every day. We went to Nwojo because everyone said he was the best, maybe for an adult but not a child. From my experience keep your children with doctors that ONLY specialize in children! I hope no other parent will have to go through what we are going through.
May 09, 2019
Best ENT physician in Texas
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Nwojo in June 2018. Dr. Nwojo did a scope on me and found I had Laryngeal cancer. I was so scared and in shock, as you can imagine those words are very hard to hear. Dr. Nwojo answered all my questions and explained what my next step was. He is a very caring and hands on doctor. He is very gentle. His staff was so helpful that his nurse even called to check on me after my diagnosis. Thankfully, I am now in remission. I am grateful for the continual care of Dr. Nwojo.
J Holley in Odessa, TX – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
What a blessing to find a competent, caring, compassionate professional when you need it most. Dr Nwojo and was patient and kind in answering all my pre/post surgery questions. I couldn't have asked for a more skilled surgeon and I am pleased with the results and looking forward to a full recovery. The post operative care I received by Dr. Nwojo and was above and beyond the norm of what I expected, and the empathetic demeanor demonstrated by him I valued most. I have recommended him to family.
Nancy Kukielka in TX – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I came to doctor Nwojo for a second opinion for my 4 year old son. The audiologist was great. Dr Nwojo was terrible. My son was anxious about seeing another doctor and rather than try to make him comfortable he threatened to give him a shot if he didn’t quiet down. Please do not take your child to this man. He is condescending and has absolutely no idea how to deal with children. I am shocked that a “professional” would act this way. The rest of the staff was very good.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Villa in TX – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
Very dangerous doctor for a child who is going to have an operation! Please steer clear from any surgeries preformed by Dr. Nwojo. His septum surgeries are horrible he will leave the patient worst off than before surgery, and he will burn and fracture the turbinates without telling you.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Odessa – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Nwojo due to hearing loss related to a brain injury. He has been thorough and patient with my questions. He has a calming nature, is personable & likeable.
Mike Gray in Midland, TX – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raphael Nwojo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nwojo?