Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, MD
Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Ramasamy is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital.

Dr. Ramasamy's Experience

See how Dr. Ramasamy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ramasamy

Dr. Ramasamy accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Ramasamy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ramasamy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ramasamy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramasamy to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Ramasamy's Performance
    Hollywood, FL |
    My doctor (Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy) recommended a procedure that required a pre-authorization from my health insurance carrier (Humana). There were other forms of treatment available (traditional and less expensive) but this is the treatment that was recommended and performed without authorization from my insurance. Now I'm being billed a great deal of money when I was made to believe insurance would cover the procedure. I no longer trust this doctor or the Uhealth system.
    Homestead, FL |
    Knowledgeable, patient, and state of the art doctor! Dr. Ramasamy has continued to gain our trust, through his innovative research and patient care. Don't let his youth fool you - he has experience in research, surgery, and teaching the latest techniques to the up and coming urologists. He's the doctor to have in your corner!
    Hollywood, FL |
    Without a doubt the best doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Ramasamy has been integral in keeping both my physical and mental health maintained throughout my visits. If you are looking for someone in the girl of Urology, he is the doctor to see.
    Miami, FL |
    Perfect bedside manner. Also, the only doc, after seeing at least 5 others, who was able to diagnose a years long issue I'd had. Very grateful he has an office near my home now as well. I can't recommend him enough. Lastly, saved me from a potential nightmare of a vasectomy. He didn't just take the money for a surgery I was requesting. Rare to see.
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    When I first met with Dr. Ramasamy I discussed with him the importance of budgeting for my medical expenses. We went over the cost of the visit as well as a follow up procedure. At my first appt, he ordered blood tests from an onsite lab; within an hour he had the results. After my follow up procedure I received an invoice for the lab work which he never mentioned. I attempted to discuss this matter with the Dr. or his office staff, I have yet to receive any response. So far he is ignoring me.
    Miami, FL |
    Doctor was rude, condescending and arrogant. I would not recommend him.
    in Miami Beach, FL |
    Ezcellent caring doctor
    Have you seen Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ramasamy?

Dr. Ramasamy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Erectile Dysfunction
    • Male Hypogonadism
    • Male Infertility
    • Peyronie's Disease
    • Testicular Dysfunction

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Graduated in 2007

New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr
      New York Presbyterian Hosp Cornell
      Baylor College Medicine
      Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus

Dr. Ramasamy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramasamy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology