Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD

Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Piedmont Neurosurgery & Spine 330 Jake Alexander Blvd W Ste 104 Salisbury, NC 28147 Get Directions

Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Salisbury, NC. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Roy is affiliated with Novant Health Rowan Medical Center.

Dr. Roy's Experience

See how Dr. Roy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roy

Dr. Roy accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roy to family and friends
Dr. Roy's Performance
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy did my surgery and I believe he did good on the surgery but I was in pain about the whole time, especially doing recovery. The staff didn't seem to care much about that, well that was mostly due to Physican Assistant. I asked Doctor about how bad was my neck when cut into me. He didn't answer that. I also asked Doctor what can I expect after taking neck brace off? He said "you should be good to go with very little or no pain" . Which he was wrong and told pain to be normal by Nurse.
in China Grove, NC |
I had been fighting lower back pain for about 15 years, numerous Prednisone dose packs and pain pills, trips to chiropractors, even orthopedic doctors. After Dr. Roy reviewed my MRI, he promptly scheduled me for an appointment which led to surgery. Very pleased to say he FIXED the problem. Very professional staff and without doubt, the best doctor and bedside manner I have ever dealt with.
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr Roy did surgery on my Lower back in Jan 2017 it got rid of my lower back pain and pain in my left leg . I would highly recomend Dr Roy for any back issues you have he is a fabulous Dr and will do all he can to help get rid of your pain.
in Salisbury nc |
Excellent before surgery I was in so much pain I had 3 epidural shots in the back and least four visits to the hospital because of the pain and also was on countless pain medicines. After surgery from dr. Roy I was literally pain free everything he said happened exactly how he said it I followed his directions and now I'm back at work pain free thank you dr. Roy and staff for an amazing job
in Lexington, NC 27295 |
Dr. Roy is an Amazing surgeon, an really cares for his patients. His staff is very caring an professional!! He fixed my moms back an he did my neck surgery. I thank God every day for Dr. Roy an his staff they are wonderful. I'm back to my old self, pain free. God has given this man an Amazing gift to heal people an he cares for his patients!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!! Thanks again Dr.Roy for everything!!! Sincerly, Emily Brown
in Rockwell, NC |
The respect, attention, and kindness shown to me by his staff was superior. Dr. Roy's "leave no stone unturned" explanation of the problem and treatment plan on how the surgery would provide relief gave me hope from that day on. No matter what the outcome, I was confident that I was under the care of a very highly skilled and capable physician who would do whatever was humanly possible to alleviate my problem. Choosing Dr. Roy was the best decision of my life.
in Salisbury NC |
All staff and Dr Roy provided excellent service. My surgery was successful. I am pain free for the first time in months. Very accessible and prompt with filling requests and provision of care!
in Albemarle NC |
Dr Roy had done what he said he was gone do, I've had no problems with my two surgeries. Dr Roy do what he says he gone do. He is very professional and very caring for his patients. He staff is also well trained and was great to me. I would recommend my family and friends to him anytime. I love Dr Roy,
in granite quarry |
Excellent Dr. I'm very pleased with how he conducts himself. My surgery went well. Before surgery I had pain for 8 years. Day of surgery pain free other than actual surgery. I would 100% recommend him
in Salisbury, NC |
My name is jason johnson. i just had another back surgery from dr. ROY he is not only the best surgeon in the WORLD.he is a very down to earth man that takes his time and explains things to you.if not for dr .roy i would probobly be in a wheelchair.thank you and rhonda and your great staff for helping me
in Rockwell, NC |
I was very pleased with Dr. Roy. He was honest and upfront with what needed to be done to fix my problem.
in salisbury nc |
Dr Roy and his staff are very professional. Will go back when needed . Thank you all for what you do
in Salisbury, NC |
I am nearing 60 years old and luckily have never been cut on,so you may understand my being apprehensive about letting anyone take a knife to my throat, but with loss of upward motion in my left arm,I decide I had to do something. My experience with Dr.Roy and his whole staff was truly amazing.When I awoke from surgery,except for the brace( i called it my noose)around my neck, I could have gone to work the next day........................TRULY AMAZING,THANX........ EF WALKER
in China Grove, NC |
Dr. Roy performed spinal stenosis-fusion surgery on me in March. I came out of surgery pain free. From my first office visit to my last one I had no hesitation on putting my trust into this outstanding surgeon. The way he sits with you and explains things to you and making sure you understand is very reassuring. His office staff are all equally efficient at their jobs and all very friendly and helpful. Several people that I worked with had surgery by Dr. Roy and they all sing his praises.
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy performed surgery on my fragmented disk Wednesday. Today is Friday and I feel I could go back to work already! Great explanation of how he would do the surgery and what I could expect afterwards. Right on target. Pressure is gone and I have to remember to not over do, follow his instructions so as not to re-injure (I believe this is going to be the hard part because I feel so good!). Thank you Dr. Roy!
in Charlotte, NC |
I am a dental hygienist and am obsessed with detail and precision. I wouldn't trust my spine to any other surgeon. His bedside manner cannot be beat, his personality reieves the paon and his electron microscope precision in the surgical suite put him at the pinnacle of his profession. I have only the highest regard for this man.
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy was very helpful as he viewed my MRI and told me tat the surgery was my only option for pain relief. He was right he did the surgery and when I woke up I was pain free. I have been pain free without any pain medication since my surgery six weeks ago. I am very pleased with Dr. Roy and his staff and would recommend him to anyone.
in Thomasville, NC |
hes a great doctor he save my life if u have back pains go see him
in Lexington NC |
I have been battling DDD & spinal stenosis for about 13 years. Dr Roy has performed multiple surgeries to help alleviate my symptoms. Dr Roy and his staff have always made me feel like family. They take time with you and make sure to answer any questions and be very thorough. I have never felt like another number. I am happy to say that for the first time in a decade I am completely off pain medication!!! Dr Roy is the best!
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy has performed lumbar surgery and did a spinal fusion. He also has done two neck surgeries to repair injured discs. He is very thorough and explains the procedure and risks.He is available to answer any questions you may have. I would recommend him for any problems concerning your spine.
in Lexington, NC |
I suffer from DDD, 1984 C5/C6 was replaced w/bone graft from hip, it just plain wore out. After 3 back surgeries I was very reluctant to go back. I was referred to Dr. Roy LOVE HIM AND THE STAFF. He replaced the replacement newer technique, spent less time on OR table and out the next day. My only question to myself is why did I wait so long? Yes I would do it again you bet to be pain free! Since having DDD is painful up and down my spine I'm sure I will leave his number on speed dial.
in Salisbury, NC |
Cares about his patients and wants to give them a better quality of life. Myself, spouse and daughter have been treated by Dr. Roy. Great man, great staff. Rhonda is so sweet and helpful. Highly recommend! Pat and Mike Frick
in Salisbury, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Roy to anyone. After seeing my MRI he came straight to the point about what could be done and what was a needless waste of time (shots in the back). Three months later I'm ready to go back to work. I had horsed around with other doctors for a year and a half until a friend told me to go see Dr. Roy. Dr. Roy, he's the man!
in Salisbury nc |
Dr Roy is the best doctor I have ever been to. He did surgery on my back never felt better
Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD?
Are you Dr. Roy?

Compare Dr. Roy

Dr. Roy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Roy has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roy's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

Bellevue Hospital Center
    Manhattan Va Med Ctr
    NYU Langone Medical Center
    U Southern CA

Dr. Roy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty