Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD

Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

Piedmont Neurosurgery & Spine 330 Jake Alexander Blvd W Ste 104, Salisbury, NC 28147 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Roy specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Salisbury, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Roy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Roy's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Roy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roy

Dr. Roy accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Roy's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roy to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Roy
Dr. Roy's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (48)
in salisbury nc |
Dr Roy and his staff are very professional. Will go back when needed . Thank you all for what you do
in Salisbury, NC |
I am nearing 60 years old and luckily have never been cut on,so you may understand my being apprehensive about letting anyone take a knife to my throat, but with loss of upward motion in my left arm,I decide I had to do something. My experience with Dr.Roy and his whole staff was truly amazing.When I awoke from surgery,except for the brace( i called it my noose)around my neck, I could have gone to work the next day........................TRULY AMAZING,THANX........ EF WALKER
in China Grove, NC |
Dr. Roy performed spinal stenosis-fusion surgery on me in March. I came out of surgery pain free. From my first office visit to my last one I had no hesitation on putting my trust into this outstanding surgeon. The way he sits with you and explains things to you and making sure you understand is very reassuring. His office staff are all equally efficient at their jobs and all very friendly and helpful. Several people that I worked with had surgery by Dr. Roy and they all sing his praises.
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy performed surgery on my fragmented disk Wednesday. Today is Friday and I feel I could go back to work already! Great explanation of how he would do the surgery and what I could expect afterwards. Right on target. Pressure is gone and I have to remember to not over do, follow his instructions so as not to re-injure (I believe this is going to be the hard part because I feel so good!). Thank you Dr. Roy!
in Charlotte, NC |
I am a dental hygienist and am obsessed with detail and precision. I wouldn't trust my spine to any other surgeon. His bedside manner cannot be beat, his personality reieves the paon and his electron microscope precision in the surgical suite put him at the pinnacle of his profession. I have only the highest regard for this man.
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy was very helpful as he viewed my MRI and told me tat the surgery was my only option for pain relief. He was right he did the surgery and when I woke up I was pain free. I have been pain free without any pain medication since my surgery six weeks ago. I am very pleased with Dr. Roy and his staff and would recommend him to anyone.
in Thomasville, NC |
hes a great doctor he save my life if u have back pains go see him
in Lexington NC |
I have been battling DDD & spinal stenosis for about 13 years. Dr Roy has performed multiple surgeries to help alleviate my symptoms. Dr Roy and his staff have always made me feel like family. They take time with you and make sure to answer any questions and be very thorough. I have never felt like another number. I am happy to say that for the first time in a decade I am completely off pain medication!!! Dr Roy is the best!
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Roy has performed lumbar surgery and did a spinal fusion. He also has done two neck surgeries to repair injured discs. He is very thorough and explains the procedure and risks.He is available to answer any questions you may have. I would recommend him for any problems concerning your spine.
in Lexington, NC |
I suffer from DDD, 1984 C5/C6 was replaced w/bone graft from hip, it just plain wore out. After 3 back surgeries I was very reluctant to go back. I was referred to Dr. Roy LOVE HIM AND THE STAFF. He replaced the replacement newer technique, spent less time on OR table and out the next day. My only question to myself is why did I wait so long? Yes I would do it again you bet to be pain free! Since having DDD is painful up and down my spine I'm sure I will leave his number on speed dial.
in Salisbury, NC |
Cares about his patients and wants to give them a better quality of life. Myself, spouse and daughter have been treated by Dr. Roy. Great man, great staff. Rhonda is so sweet and helpful. Highly recommend! Pat and Mike Frick
in Salisbury, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Roy to anyone. After seeing my MRI he came straight to the point about what could be done and what was a needless waste of time (shots in the back). Three months later I'm ready to go back to work. I had horsed around with other doctors for a year and a half until a friend told me to go see Dr. Roy. Dr. Roy, he's the man!
in Salisbury nc |
Dr Roy is the best doctor I have ever been to. He did surgery on my back never felt better
Have you seen Dr. Ranjan Roy, MD?
Are you Dr. Roy?

Compare Dr. Roy

• Neurosurgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Roy's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1987

NYU Langone Medical Center
    Bellevue Hospital Center
    Manhattan Va Med Ctr
    NYU Langone Medical Center
    U Southern CA

Dr. Roy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Roy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Roy

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Roy's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Roy

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients