Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Rania Habib, DDS
Dr Rania A Habib, DDS, MD grew up in Texas and MN, and although a loyal Cowboys fan, is excited to now call the DMV area home. She attended the University of Minnesota and received her Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, graduating in 2004 with the highest honor, Summa Cum Laude with distinction. She then completed her dental training at University of MN School of Dentistry where she received numerous volunteer, Oral Surgery and Implantology awards. Dr Habib completed her Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training and Medical Degree at the University of Maryland. Her 6 year residency included training in complex facial trauma at the R.A. Cowley Shock Trauma Center, General Surgery, pediatric craniofacial surgery, orthognathic, anesthesia, dentoalveolar, implants and oral pathology with exposure to extensive cancer surgery including microvascular reconstruction. Her interests include treating facial trauma, restoring smiles with implants, complex extractions, treating children with unusual lesions or dental phobias and providing a soothing anesthesia experience with IV sedation or nitrous oxide as needed. She is an avid outdoor adventurer and loves to hit the gym, rock climb, travel and SCUBA dive. She is a loyal supporter of the fine arts and attends live music, art and fashion shows.

2401 Brandermill Blvd Ste 320

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Habib

At MOSA, We strive to make sure every patient feels comfortable and understands the treatment indicated and surgery required. We will take the time to explain your condition, the risks/benefits of the procedure and any alternatives to treatment. You will get a treatment plan with all expected out of pocket expense prior to any services rendered. We feel strongly that all patients should be treated like family and want to make your surgical experience as smooth as possible, We understand that having oral surgery procedures can cause anxiety, so we offer 4 different levels of anesthesia to accommodate your level of comfort: Local, Nitrous Oxide, Oral conscious sedation and IV sedation.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• IV Sedation
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Oral Conscious Sedation
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Habib has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Habib has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • Arabic

Dr. Habib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Habib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Habib to family and friends
Dr. Habib's Performance
in Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Habib and staff provided the best care for my procedure. Could not have had a better experience!
in Milford, DE |
doctor and staff were wonderful! would do it again in a heart beat thank you all so much
in Ellicott City, MD |
The Dr. and her assistance was wonderful ...
in Bowie, MD |
Exemplary experience...knowledgeable, full disclosure, and so kind!!
in Severn, MD |
She did terrific in addressing the problem I had with the tooth and sinus problem. It took a while but was resolved A-OK.
Ellicott City, MD |
She did a great job, i did not feel anything while getting my wisdom teeth out.
in Severn, MD |
Dr. Habib and her staff are all so nice and professional. I received great care and would recommend her to family and friends.
in Crownsville, MD |
Dr. Habib performed oral surgery on 2 of my children. She is caring and wonderful. She thoroughly explained the procedures and her office checked up on us after.
in Bowie, MD |
Dr. Habib was awesome with my tooth extraction. Laughing gas was relaxing and the tooth came out very easily. She very skillful.
in Crofton, MD |
Excellent doctor, so happy I was referred here! Thanks for everything!
in Hyattsville |
They took me in as soon as possible ! She was very quick and I am amazed how fast she was done . REALY GREAT!! Will recommend!
Ellicott City, MD |
Very Friendly and very reassuring!!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Excellent. Professional, yet allowed me to feel I was making the decisions. All but painless. Thank you!
in bowie md |
everyone should have their teeth remove here!
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Habib is very warm and welcoming. She was able to explain complex procedure very simply. I was able to ask a lot of questions and received knowledgeable answers. She was professional, kind, and clearly dedicated to great patient care. I would recommend Dr. Habib to friends and family in the future.
Ellicott City, MD |
Dr. Habib is friendly and welcoming. She made my surgery not scary at all and there was ZERO pain afterwards. She is excellent at what she does.
in Linthicum, MD |
Dr. Habib was so kind and genuine, I had my wisdom teeth removed at her clinic and she was great and I felt no pain during the operation and she recommended great pain medications so I was feeling better in no time.
in Bowie, MD |
Dr. Habib and her staff are AWESOME!!!! I would recommend her to everyone I know.
in Prince George's County, MD |
Very professional and thoughtful in her explanation as to the procedure.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Habib is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Milford, DE |
it was awsome
in Baltimore, MD |
Loved my experience with Dr Habib! I had done consultations with several other oral surgeons before getting my dental implant, but Dr Habib was the only one who made me feel comfortable with the procedure. She is friendly and really knows her stuff. Everything was always well explained and I felt like I had a good understanding of my options before making a decision. Also, the MOSA office is beautiful, modern and clean. The staff is wonderful!
in Crofton MD |
Dr. Habib was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable while I was her patient. I felt that she took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them all appropriately, I did not feel rushed or ignored while in her care.
Ellicott City, MD |
Dr. Habib was excellent. I was extremely nervous about my wisdom teeth extraction and she provided quality service with a smile. She made sure I was thoroughly educated on the procedure and put my mind at ease. It was very comforting working with her and I would recommend her to everyone in the future!
in Odenton, MD |
Very kind and patient. Would love for her to be my regular dentist!
in Ellicott City, MD |
My Dental Experience with Dr Habib was the best medical experience i've had, bar non. I'm a military Army Veteran, and the professionalism and care that Dr Habib and her staff provided was the best. Well done
Ellicott City, MD |
Dr. Habib was very friendly and talked me through the extraction being I was very nervous. Made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend her.
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Habib has such a great "chairside" manner. She's very personable and professional. She and the staff took great care to ensure my comfort and safety. She explained everything she was doing during the procedures and made me feel comfortable with what was going on in my mouth. She explained the process thoroughly, detailed the steps I needed to take for aftercare and addressed all my concerns. It's not often you can say you enjoyed going to the dentist but I did.
Milford, DE |
No swelling, healed quickly, and no pain.
in bowie, md |
Her and Becky where great. Great jokes and great work done here.
in Hanover, MD |
Very well pleased, Kudos.
in Gambrills, MD |
Dr. Habib and her assistants were all very professional, guiding me through every step of the way! I would highly recommend and look forward to her working on any future implants.
in Crofton, MD |
She was excellent, explained everything, acted with precision and I had no pain at all. I did not have to wait.
in Crofton MD |
Excellent very friendly, makes you at ease when you are scared to death of the unknown.Explains everything in detail and what other options you have going forward. No pain would recommend her to anybody I know.
awesome experience Thanks!
in Crownsville, MD |
Dr. Habib is by far one of the best doctors I have had an experience with. I would strongly recommend her to both family and friends.
Ellicott City, MD |
I was a patient of Dr. Habib's from Aug 2016-Apr 2017. I had a tooth extracted, and then went through the entire dental implant process with her. Throughout my entire experience, Dr. Habib and her staff were excellent and very caring/attentive. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an oral surgeon. Thanks for everything Dr. Habib! :-)
Ellicott City, MD |
I would highly recommend Dr. Habib to everyone due to how knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly she was during my procedure. She listened to all my questions and concerns and I will definitely be returning when needed.
in Baltimore, MD |
I was very impressed with the care they gave my special needs daughter.
in Laurel, Md. |
My experience with has been very good. Dr Habib is friendly and personable and most profesionable. My experience has been very inlightning. Thank you Dr Habib!
in Crofton, MD |
Dr. Rania A. Habib, DDS and her staff at Maryland Oral Surgery Associates of Crofton did a great job in taking care of the needs of my daughter. We we referred to the surgery clinic by our dentist for a possible wisdom teeth extraction (four). Dr. Habib and her staff, from onset to finish, made sure my daughter was well taken care of. The service was prompt and professional. They gave her the first appointment available, removed the teeth, called afterwards to check on her. GREAT SERVICE!
in Bowie, MD |
My experience with Dr. Habib was very professional and attentive to a challenging situation that required multiple visit to initiate a implant. The surgery had slight discomfort and her instructions to recovery was on point. I would highly recommend my family and friends if they require oral surgery.
This is my second procedure with Dr. Habib. I would not go to anyone else! She is kind, caring, gentle and professional. Thoroughly explains the procedure both before, and if necessary, during the procedure.
in Ellicott City, MD |
Accommodating, expert, friendly staff. I was not looking forward to surgery of my wisdom teeth, however this experience has gone very smoothly and calm all my insecurities. Grateful to all staff front and back of the scene.
Ellicott City, MD |
The doctor and staff were very helpful and helped me to relax. Gave lots of helpful information.
Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Habib and her staff were excellent. I would recommend her to everyone who needs an oral surgeon!
good doctor
in Upper Marlboro, MD |
Absolutely. She was very informative, patient and kind. I was so very nervous. She eased my fears. I think she is a wonderful Doctor. Very friendly. Thank you.
Ellicott City, MD |
My experience was very good, the front desk staff were very polite and nice. Dr Habib explained my procedure in detail and took the time to ask me if I had any questions. During my procedure she was very professional and talked me through every step of my procedure and assured there was no pain and discomfort. Her assistant Becky was also very helpful, kind and assuring
in kennedyville md |
Everything and everyone was very professional, great place.
Have you seen Dr. Rania Habib, DDS?
Are you Dr. Habib?