Dr. Rani Alexander, MD

Dr. Rani Alexander, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 40 years old

I am a board-certified family physician who has extensive experience in dealing with all stages of life from newborns to geriatrics. My special interests include adolescent medicine and women's health. I believe in practicing cost-effective evidence based medicine. I will never prescribe a medication or order a test unless I think it is necessary and beneficial. I believe that good health begins with a healthy lifestyle so I will encourage a healthy diet, regular exercise, and positive lifestyle changes. In this rapidly changing health care environment, as a primary care provider, I would like to assist patients in taking an active role in managing their health and well-being.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Alexander's Experience

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Alexander
Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
Holden |
Dr. Alexander was recommended to me by a co-worker, and I would recommend her to anyone. Its very easy to get an appointment. If you need a sick visit, and she isn't available, they will gladly schedule you with someone else in the office. she's very straight and to the point, doesn't sugar coat. Great doctor - I am always in and out of her office within a very short period of time.
in Holden, MA |
One of the best doctor I have had. Would recommend anyone who needs a good doctor.
Worcester, MA |
I have ADD and take stimulants but have managed my medication well for several years, always ending up with extras left at the end of each month because I'm consciously trying to avoid building a tolerance or becoming dependent, but as soon as she found out she began treating me like I was a crackhead! She flat out accused me of abusing my medication on my FIRST visit to her, was extremely insulting, and ignored everything else I said - the real concerns I went to her for were unaddressed.
in West Boylston, MA |
She doesn't care about you! They are a money making machine. Getting as many patients in and out per day as possible. My sister with Memory Loss Issues went in for her physical and Dr. Alexander didn't even acknowledge that she was struggling to answer the Doctor's questions. When I went to see her for extreme headaches she yawned through my entire appt. and seemed totally bored through out my 10 min appt. The staff seems bored, as well. No smiles - just attitude.
Have you seen Dr. Rani Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander says...

I am a board-certified family physician who has extensive experience in dealing with all stages of life  from newborns to geriatrics.   My special interests include adolescent medicine and women's health.  I believe in practicing cost-effective evidence based medicine.   I will never prescribe a medication or order a test unless I think it is necessary and beneficial.  I believe that good health begins with a healthy lifestyle so I will encourage a healthy diet, regular exercise, and positive lifestyle changes.    In this rapidly changing health care environment, as a primary care provider, I would like to assist patients in taking an active role in managing their health and well-being.

Dr. Alexander's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alexander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Alexander has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alexander's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Alexander does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Rush U/Il Masonic Fam Prac

Completed in 2003

University Sthrn Ca

Completed in 2004

Dr. Alexander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Alexander does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Alexander and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.