Psychiatry  |
Dr. Randy Warner, MD
Dr. Randy Warner, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Lithia Springs, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Warner is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center - Carrollton.

Neuropsychiatric Clinic

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Warner

Dr. Warner's Experience

Dr. Warner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Warner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warner to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Warner's Performance
in Villa Rica, GA |
I started going to Dr. Warner about 3 mths ago he is a great doctor.
Smyrna, GA |
It's pretty obvious from the time you sit down with Dr. Warner that he is interested in getting to what he needs to know politely to help you. He gives you a chance to talk but he takes the time to make a proper diagnosis and come up with something he feels to make you feel better. If you are just looking for drugs then this is not the place for you. Dr. Warner has prescribed me something for my nerves from time to time and when he does he only gives me very little. I feel so much better now.
Powder Springs,GA |
Dr. Warner keeps it real with me. I get more in 20 minutes during my visit once every couple months than I was when I was seeing my therapist every week. He has great ways of getting his point across. He always has an analogy that makes you go 'hmmm' and put things in perspective. I always leave his office with a smile and he has my medications on point after years of trying to stabilized. Finally I found the right doctor for me. Haters gonna hate but he's all good with me and I like seeing him.
Dallas,GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Warner for about 3 months now and I don't see how anyone couldn't love him. On the first interview he took the time to listen and understand it seemed what I was trying to say. He seemed genuinely concerned. After about the 3rd visit and tweeking a PILE of medications my previous doctors had me on I began to feel better. I am now positive I can get my life back. Dr. Warner is great and really knows what he's doing and cares about his patients.
Hiram,GA |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Warner. I don't know how anyone could not love this man. He's done so much for me and i've come so far in such a short time.
Douglasville, GA |
What can I say. Dr. Warner is a cool as a fan. He's alright with me. My bipolar disorder is under control and i don't ever expect to be hospitalized again as long as I am under his care and taking my meds. He's really down to earth and explains what my combination of medications are for and how they work together to keep me normal and stabilized and no other doctor has ever done that. He's a great doctor.
Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Warner is just fantastic. I live in Douglasville so I've seen him at both offices. Both offices are nice with great views and very relaxing. I am accustomed to waiting for an hour or so and that is not the case with Dr. Warner. He's constantly on top of things including his staff if need be to keep things on schedule. He's not off playing golf or whatever doctors do having me wait for 2 hours as I've done before. He is very warm and open and straightforward. He explains everything he's doing
Douglasville, GA |
My son has been seeing Dr. Warner for about a month now and what a difference a few visits has made. He was about to be placed in home school and now he is not all over the place and sits and does his homework. He doesn't act like a zombie either as some other medication that had been prescribed to him. Dr. Warner is really great with my son and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!!
Douglasville, GA |
I had heard nothing but good things about Dr. Warner from a friend. I decided to go see him myself. The patients in the lobby all seemed friendly and I nervously sat there and asked and all the patients had nothing but great things to say and that "you've come to the right place". Dr. Warner is a very straightforward, genuine, kind and caring person. He generally cares about his patients and their time. He's usually on schedule and I feel like he really listens to my concerns and addresses them.
Whitesburg,GA |
Hmm....where do I start?? Dr. Warner is just a really fun and cool guy. It's hard to believe he is his age as he looks a lot younger than he is. He is really hip and confident but not cocky. He really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him to anyone as he has done wonders with my child and my kid had been a nightmare since he started kindergarten last year. My son loves coming to visit Dr. Warner and he has a way with children and it is apparent as he has a warm , kind and caring spirit.
Atlanta, GA |
I absolutely adore this young handsome doctor. He's always well dressed and smells good. He is really smart and gets right down to what makes me feel better. I haven't been anywhere where the doctor was so down to earth and made me feel like I was so welcome. He really is down to earth. He's a no nonsense, tell it like it is kind of doctor and doesn't sugar coat things and some people might have a problem with that and I don't. I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Warner and he is the best!!!!
Atlanta, GA |
My only regret is that I did not find Dr. Warner sooner. After suffering for years on end and multiple psychiatrists I finally am feeling more like the old me. Dr. Warner is a straight shooter and he makes sure that things are always on point and I don't have to wait for 2 hours as I have done in another office.My only regret is that I did not find Dr. Warner sooner. After suffering for years on end and multiple psychiatrists I finally am feeling more like the old me.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Warner is a terrific doctor. This is the first time I've gone online to write something good about a doctor or a business. I have gone online to write stuff about businesses I thought were bad. Dr. Warner is well worth taking the time to share my story. I was doing really really bad before seeing him. I had seen several my family doctor and they told me to go see Dr. Warner and i'm really happy I did. I feel great and I highly recommend him. I feel like living again and not dying anymore.
Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Warner is a really cool guy. My panic attacks were out of control and I almost lost my job. I didn't want to leave the house. HIs office is nice and easy to find but in a private area. I like the way everything is set up. I highly recommend him. He really knows his stuff.
in Temple, GA |
Great doctor a very top of the line doctors he really cares couldn't ask for a better one
in Villa Rica, GA |
I saw Dr. Warner again today and he started me on a new medication and the previous doctors hadn't considered it. Had a minor side effect and another medication took care of that quickly. I'm feeling better by the day and sleeping better. Very mild mannered and listens to my every concern and takes time to figure out whats going on with me. My bipolar illness had been a nightmare and I'm feeling more positive every day under his care. Great location. Nice office with relaxing atmosphere..
in Villa Rica, GA |
I saw him today and I think he is a great doctor. My last doctor closed down as he stated he just couldn't handle the pressure of private practice anymore. Said his overhead was rising and getting paid less and less by insurance and medicaid. Dr. Warner still takes Medicaid which I can rarely find a doctor that will. He listened and was polite and knew his stuff. He's a very good doctor and a very nice office conveniently located in the Tanner Medical Center. He's not owned by them though..good.
in Douglasville, GA |
I think Dr. Warner is a very good doctor. It takes a while on the first appointment as there are a lot of questionnaires I guess to see where you head is before he sees you. He has had some really bad staff at times and I don't know how he managed to deal with them but he's got some good ladies working for him now and his office manager jumps right on any questions I have about my balance. I think all in all he's a really good guy that tries his best. My regular appointments i don't wait long.
in Villa Rica, GA |
I love dr Warner! He listens to me and takes his time with me. I read some negative reviews on here and I can't help but think they have other motives for leveling these reviews because I think he is wonderful! His staff is great too! I have been a patient for a long time and the more I get to know dr Warner the more I like him! :)
in Villa Rica, GA |
Dr. Warner is a nice fella to me. He's helped me and a whole bunch of folks I know of out here in west GA. He really knows what he's doing and I like him a lot.
in Villa Rica, GA |
I have seen Dr. Warner over the past 12 years since he moved to the area. I was hospitalized 3 times before seeing Dr. Warner and have not been back since I've been under his care. Say what you want. The man is a medical genius and knows his medications and how to properly diagnose. He worked with my other doctors to figure out my complete care and I've felt better than now than I can remember in the past 20 years. He's had bad staff but now they are good with his new manager. I 'm so happy..
in Powder Springs, GA |
Dr. Warner is a good old down to earth kinda guy. He wears nice suits and dresses in fancy shoes and I thought he might be uppity until I sat down with him and realized he likes hunting and fishing and is just a country boy at heart like me. He explains everything to me every time I go and if I have a problem I just call and his nurse calls me back the same day usually. Dr. Warner called me back himself when I was having a reaction to my medication. He's a really good doctor and helped me a lot.
Peachtree City, GA |
I have been pleased with Dr Warner and his office staff. It was good having an office that was bilingual being my mother speaks only spanish. I also noticed the time they spend with their patients. Other offices I've been to just rush you in and out not even taking care of my mothers needs.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Warner is an amazing doctor. He is brilliant. I couldn't drag myself out of bed for months. My previous psychiatrist passed away and I needed a new doctor. My family doctor tried a few medications that didn't help. Dr. Warner got my insurance company to approve some new medications and now I can get out of bed. He is now doing TMS -Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in his office and I am hoping that will get me back to my old self. He is very smart, funny, kind and cares about his patients.
in Villa Rica, GA |
I had just about given up hope before seeing Dr. Warner. I had seen him years ago at Willowbrooke hospital and had been back several times under a different doctor. I felt worse after all these trips to the psych ward and decided to drop my doctor and see Dr. Warner again. Dr. Warner is a straight shooter and tells it like it is and not what you want to hear. He did tell me to see a therapist and to go to AA and adjusted my medications. He gave me something to help me stop drinking. I feel great
in Villa Rica, GA |
Dr. Warner is an amazing doctor. He treats my daughter and she is a special needs child. We had been seen at specialty hospitals in Atlanta and her outbursts were getting worst. A family friend told us about Dr. Warner and how well their child had done under his care so we decided to take our child to see him. Dr. Warner reviewed the records from the other doctors, ordered more tests and made the adjustments. Now I can focus on my job and not get calls from school every day. Amazing doctor..
in Villa Rica, GA |
My therapist told me they called this guy 'the mechanic'. She told me he fixes patients when other doctors has failed and really knows his stuff and his meds. I've seen multiple psychiatrists over the past decade or so and this one here is on another level. He was polite , caring and had a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable. After a couple of months of getting rid of that pile of medications that last doctor had me on and carefully starting the new meds I felt like myself again.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I had to take the time to write about my experience with Dr. Warner. I usually don't take the time when I get great care but I sure do when i don't! Dr. Warner made feel comfortable. He has a great sense of humor and was thoughtful , kind, caring and explained everything in my treatment. I had seen another psychiatrist and was very nervous about seeing this one. Totally different experience. I've suffered for years from depression and i'm really glad I went to see Dr. Warner and I feel great.
in Villa Rica, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Warner for the past 4 months and he has done more for me than the last 3 psychiatrists combined. I have been suffering from an improper diagnosis apparently for years. I was a bit skeptical after reading some of the reviews but my therapist assured me he is a great doctor. And she was right on the money. He took the time and was very meticulous,polite and made sure that his staff obtained records from other doctors. By the 3rd visit I felt like I would get my life back.
in Douglasville, GA |
He's the best darn psychiatrist I've seen in 20 years of suffering from bipolar disorder. Finally after multiple doctors and 3 hospitalizations i've found a doctor to help me. He's a really funny guy and I always enjoy going to see him. He's had some not so good girls working up front and he's apparently fired them and the one he has now are much better than the last several go rounds. Good help is hard to find and I know as I run a construction crew. He's helped me so much. I'm glad I found him
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Warner is such a wonderful man. I've actually read some of the reviews here and I'm shocked. Dr. Warner is one of the very best psychiatrists in our area. He also takes Medicaid which many psychiatrists in our area don't. He doesn't double book either and make patients wait for hours on end as others do.Yes i've heard him get onto his staff but nothing I wouldn't expect. He has had bad staff and has hired and fired and frankly some of the reviews could be ex-staff. He's an amazing doctor.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Warner has treated my 2 children who have developmental disabilities for years. Both are adopted and I love them dearly. He has a warm and caring personality and treats them with respect and they both adore him. They look forward to him and gives him big hugs and he doesn't shy away and hugs them back. We had been to the hospitals and Atlanta and seen many 'experts' and they did nothing more for my children. He is a lot closer and the care he has provided has been nothing less than great.
in Atlanta, GA |
Really felt relieved after my session. Best sense of humor thus far.
in Hoover, AL |
Great doctor with tons of patience. A real life saver for me.
in Douglasville, GA |
I have not saw Dr. Warner, but have seen Dr. Burke 3 times. I am very pleased with her, she takes her time and listens to you. ALL of the staff have been very nice and helpful. People have left reviews of rude staff and hearing the Dr and staff screaming. I have not encountered any of this.
in Villa Rica, GA |
Dr. Warner knew my condition within 2 minutes of speaking to me on my first appointment. I've had many incorrect diagnoses until I was his patient. He helped me correct my medication and get back on track with my illness and get it under control. I'd recommend Dr. Warner to all my family and friends. He's great and so easy to talk to.
in Douglasville, GA |
The most unprofessional visit we have ever received. The "doctor" never once made eye contact, didn't listen, and cussed his staff in front of us then had the audacity to charge $900 for a drug test. We have tried calling to cancel an appointment for a week prior and can NOT get in touch with the office. Then they want to charge $90 fee for calcelation. No option to leave a message, no email, our pharmacy could not even get in touch. Would NEVER recommend his services.
Atlanta, GA |
Doesn't seem to care about anything but making money. Put me on a medication that sent me into horrible panic attacks. After doing research I found out that it causes this side effect with slot of people but he claimed not to have ever heard of this. He also cusses at his staff. definitely has some anger issues. Texts during appointment and doesn't listen. I will be going back one more time and will review about next experience to see if it's any better.
in Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Warner is not very personable. I had been sitting in front of him for a good 10 mins until he even acknowledged my presence.
in VILLA RICA |
Went seeking help for severe depression and suicidal thoughts. Was in a very dark place. He took me off prosac and prescribed cimbalta graduating slowly from 30 mg to 90 mg. Revisited today with amazing results. He made me feel very comfortable. I am so pleased with his attention to my problems.
in Dallas, GA |
I already have recommended Dr. Warner to my friends. He is professional, straight forward, NOT a pill pusher but rather logical and on point with my medical needs. No games, no foolishness, good medical professional.
Have you seen Dr. Randy Warner, MD?
Are you Dr. Warner?