Dr. Randy Reese MD, MD

Family Medicine | Male

1755 Coburg Rd Ste 6B Eugene, OR 97401 Get Directions
Dr. Randy Reese MD, MD
Dr. Randy Reese MD, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Eugene, OR. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Reese MD is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend, Sacred Heart Medical Center - University District and McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center.

Dr. Reese MD's Care Philosophy

At Reese Family Practice, we strive to provide the highest caliber of integrative medicine to the patients of Lane County, regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, or economic background. It is our goal to provide scientific evidence-based medicine to improve clinical outcomes and overall sense of well-being. We believe that the patient is the ?manager of his (her) health? and that we simply facilitate that health by guiding and supporting the patient in his (her) overall journey to health

Dr. Reese MD's Experience

See how Dr. Reese MD's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reese MD

Dr. Reese MD accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Reese MD is now accepting new patients
1755 Coburg Rd Ste 6B
Eugene, OR 97401
(541) 255-3905Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Reese MD has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reese MD's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reese MD to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Reese MD's Performance
in Eugene, OR |
Dr. Reese and his entire staff are amazing. I am always made to feel as if I am their only client. Dr. Reese never rushes through an appointment, he truly listens, and helps me find my way to better health. I have had times when I needed an appointment, and have been able to see Dr. Reese the same day. His support staff are incredible, too: kind, supportive, and always helpful. I've never had such a great doctor.
in Eugene, OR |
Kind of a self-important pompous jerk. When I told him about my severe depression (suicidal) and anxiety, he basically told me "Everybody deals with depression and anxiety. Just some of us handle it better and it is our job to help those that don't." Wow- way to invalidate a patient's feelings. How about you suggest I "just need to cheer up." too? I am going to look for a new physician.
Junction City, OR |
Dr. Reese spends time with his patients to determine what will help them. He really cares about his patients.
in Eugene, OR |
Dr Reese genuinely cares. I am so happy to have found him!
in Eugene, OR |
I'm so glad to have found a Doctor like Dr. Reese! He's helped me so much. I have a new appreciation for health and wellness because of him.
in Eugene, OR |
He mocked my weight gain after putting me on anti-depressants. Worst doctor I've ever seen.
Have you seen Dr. Randy Reese MD, MD?
Are you Dr. Reese MD?

Compare Dr. Reese MD

Dr. Reese MD's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reese MD says...

I would consider myself to be a physician in breadth and depth. I have been board certified in three specialties (Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Geriatrics) and have a special interest and in-depth experience in Cardiology, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. While practicing in Baltimore, Maryland I was associated with a group of John's Hopkins cardiologists. There, I was the medical director of an inpatient 28 day alcohol and substance abuse rehabilitation center as well as the medical director and principal physician of a large rehabilitation and extended care facility. In Dallas, Texas I was the head physician of the family practice division of one of the largest psychiatric group's in the nation. There I became very comfortable in treating psychiatric patients from around the world - having gained hands on experience in psychotherapy and psychopharmacology. I then moved to Oregon to practice emergency medicine for 10 years before returning to my family practice roots. With the aforementioned experience, I consider myself to be an exceptional diagnostician, clinician and empathetic caregiver. I have a passion for medicine and the health of my patients - hoping to continue to practice until I take my "last breath." It is my goal to help my patients in their pursuit of wellness.

Dr. Reese MD says...

Having been board certified in three specialties (Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Geriatric Medicine) with special interests in Cardiology, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine, I feel quite comfortable with the common procedures associated with those specialties. Most importantly, I know my limitations and when to refer my patients for specialty consultation.

Dr. Reese MD's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Reese MD has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reese MD's Board Certifications

• Arrhythmias
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Brain Tumor
  • Buerger's Disease
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Carotid Atherosclerosis
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
  • Spastic Paraparesis
  • Takayasu's Arteritis

Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Now Known As University Of Toledo College Of Medicine)

Graduated in 1977

Completed in 1978

University Of Maryland School Of Medicine and Associated Hospitals

Completed in 1980

Kent State University

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Reese MD does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reese MD and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine