Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Randy Morris, MD
Dr. Randy Morris, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Naperville, IL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital, Edward Hospital and Health Services and Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital.

3 N Washington St

• HealthPartners
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris' Experience

Dr. Morris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Morris "I believe in personalized attention to each patient. Most of my practice is dedicated to infertility patients. We will strive to get you pregnant as quickly, as easily and as safely as possible. I like to present several treatment options and review the advantages and disadvantages of each option. I then like to involve the couple and let them make the final decision. We always evaluate the most recent technologies and provide those that are safe and effective - usually months to years before other practices."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Multiple Miscarriages

• Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Lutheran General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Lutheran General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Southern California School Of Medicine / Women's and Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Morris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Morris' Performance
in Plainfield, IL |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Morris and his entire staff. He is very knowledgeable and straightforward. He tells you exactly what needs to be done to raise your chance of success. Some people think he is arrogant and cold when really, he's just not a sugar coater. I would rather my doctor give me the ugly truth than waste my time with a pretty lie. His office is ran like a well oiled machine. Wait times are barely anything and same day results. I can't recommend Dr. Morris any higher. A++++
in Lake county |
2nd opinion. Staff disorganized/not helpful when scheduling appt/asking basic questions. Emailed 10-15pgs of previous history/labs/IUIs 1 wk prior-he only looked at few, didn't review previous procedures/doses. he is knowledgeable but not friendly. Not optimistic, not thorough-only 1 protocol suggested(not ideal for my diagnosis). Pushed donor eggs even though I had not tried IVF & had son previously. After appt, you sit at computer to write a review on the spot. awkward/pressuring.not impressed
in Orland Park, IK |
Staff is the best, Hai is hands down the best-appreciate his caring personality and his amazing skills. Dr Morris is extremely forthright and also evidence based which I prefer over a RE that gives you false hope and essentially beats around the bush during treatment. I can understand his personality is not everyone's cup of tea but his treatment yields results, all transfers were BFP for me so I am thankful for his expertise. Kim, his lead nurse, is also very responsive and informative.
in Oswego, IL |
Such a huge help, my wife and I had just about lost hope of having a child of our own. The staff was friendly and very informative. I was very nervous and had tons of questions but luckily Dr. Morris was patient enough to explain everything in detail. I can't imagine where we would be without Dr. Morris.
in Oswego, IL |
Couldn't be happier to have found Dr. Morris and his staff. From Barbara and Jocelyne (reception) to the wonderful compassionate nurses. We can't thank everyone enough. They verify your ins. Before you even walk in the door and the billing dept. Is available to answer and questions you may have. Finally on our way to having our baby and I have Dr. Morris to thank for it.
Arrogant
Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Morris is one of the worst human beings I've ever met. He is cold and heartless. The hypocritical oath means nothing to this man. He is all about the almighty dollar, creating humans is not his first priority. Patient health and well being also means nothing unless you are willing to pay way over and beyond what you are told you will be paying. If you question anything they are doing and why they are doing it you will be met with an attitude and even anger. If I could give zero I would
Villa Park, IL |
Not truthful about costs, never mentioned all procedures need to be done in his for profit surgical center (that is not affiliated with the the ANY health insurance company). Took all of our money and we never made it to the point of getting pregnant with our embryos because we can't pay for all the extra money they are demanding. It's all about the money with this doctor! If you really want a doctor that cares run from this one!
in Joliet, IL |
Dr. Morris is an arrogant doctor, and I would never recommend him. I met with him for our first consult, and all he did was talk about my weight the entire 35 minutes. He literally didn't give me 2 minutes to ask my own questions, and made me cry. He is very cold, and his horrible bedside manner is NOT the type I want on this already emotional and hard journey. The only good thing I will say is that his staff are all very professional(unlike him) and very sweet. AVOID this doctor.
in Chicago, IL |
I located Dr. Morris online as I was searching for a doctor to do a Fallopian Tube Recanalization procedure to unblock my tube. Once I entered the room he introduced himself; I sat down, and the 1st thing he stated was “your only option at this point is IVF”. He hadn't read my pathology reports and test results fully in order to make an informed decision. I believe Dr. Morris is a excellent choice if IVF is the right choice for you though.
in Plainfield, IL |
He is an angel in a dark world! We owe him our family! But not only him, his entire staff!
Have you seen Dr. Randy Morris, MD?
Are you Dr. Morris?