Dr. Randy Miller, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Miller

RANDY B MILLER MD

3661 S Miami Ave Ste 506 Coconut Grove, FL 33133

Dr. Randy Miller, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Coconut Grove, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 1992 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Miller accepts

Dr. Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice
Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Great West Healthcare-Cigna

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Miller's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miller's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Surgery
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Chin Implant
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Keloid Scar
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Stem Cell Transplant
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Weight Loss
  • Wound Repair

THE DOCTOR SHOULD treat the patient as if they were a family member. THE DOCTOR SHOULD care. When the doctor cares, the patient can tell. THE DOCTOR SHOULD not tell the patient what they need. It's what the patient wants. THE DOCTOR SHOULD advise and...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randy Miller, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr. Miller was more than exceptional. At first, I was extremely nervous, but he made me feel totally comfortable by providing me with more than enough information. After the procedure, my recovery went very well. I experienced little to no pain. I was most impressed by the outcome as it revealed to look completely natural. Many of my family and friends were shocked to see this and they even agreed that Dr. Miller achieved a look that fit my face more than before!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
I am a breast cancer survivor for 22 years, and I was recommended to visit Dr. Miller by a friend. The moment I arrived at the office I was greeted by Cynthia his surgical coordinator and I was treated with kindness and care. She is very professional and is very willing to help the patients and make sure they feel comfortable. When it comes to Dr. Miller he is an incredible human being, and he made me feel like family. He is very professional and cares a lot about his patients. He performed the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
Awesome! Dr. Miller is extremely knowledgeable with a wonderful bedside manner. I strongly felt like a friend of the family rather than a random patient while under his care I am 100% satisfied with the execution and results of all medical procedures performed on me by Dr. Miller. The procedures included a mini facelift, breast lift with augmentation lipo and PRP injections for severe plantar fasciitis. The PRP cured my plantar fasciitis! I am back to long walks and dance classes!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
Dr Miller is a pleasure to be with. He's a very caring doctor and a master of his craft. He took care of my mom who had a ruptured breast implant. His surgical technique was almost pain free which made the healing process less stressful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
I am a breast cancer survivor and trusted Dr. Randy Miller with a reconstructive procedure that I had been putting off for close to twenty years. This surgery has given me a renewed sense of self and the confidence I had in my body before I was diagnosed. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff to a friend, family member, or another breast cancer survivor. It is not every day a person is granted a second chance like this. Thank you Dr. Miller, you truly work miracles!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
Ive always had breathing problems due to my deviated septum which was exacerbated when i broke my nose. Additionally Ive always had a hump on my nose so I decided to have a septorhinoplasty with Dr. Miller. He is a kind, caring, attentive, and experienced doctor and I am 100% satisfied with the results. My breathing has dramatically improved and my nose came out looking just the way I wanted. My post-op recovery was painless as well and I had no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Miller!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
I was introduced to Dr. Miller when I visited Mercy hospital's emergency room due to facial lacerations from a fall where I landed on a glass. My lip had to be stitched up in several areas and also one small stitch on my cheek. I thought my face would be disfigured for life. Dr. Miller used the tiniest stitches and one cannot tell I had to have reconstructive surgery. He is absolutely amazing at his skill and is also the most gentle and kind mannered doctor I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?
I was referred to doctor Miller by my family physician for a breast lift procedure. I've always been a little skeptical about surgery but my heavy breasts were getting in the way of my daily life so much that I decided it was time to go in for a consultation. Dr. Miller was extremely reassuring and knowledgeable. His staff was very professional as well. After discussing with my husband, I decided to undergo the procedure. I've never been happier with my new perky breasts, and I can work out now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randy Miller, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miller?