Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Randy Lundell, DO
Dr. Randy Lundell, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spanish Fork, UT. He has been practicing for 14 years.

954 N 200 E St

Spanish Fork, UT 84660

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Lundell

Dr. Lundell's Experience

Dr. Lundell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Lundell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lundell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lundell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lundell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lundell to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Lundell's Performance
    GOOD
Ogden, UT |
No longer takes insurance; tells you what's wrong before the exam and lab work, he has pet theories and basically lumps everyone (Gut problems and MTHR gene). , doesn't remember and follow up on serious issues we've had in the past (Osteoporsis, for one). We're over 50, he never suggested or asked about mamograms, colonoscopy, or other standard testing.... too busy pushing supplements Won't call to discuss serious issues on lab results, has a Med assistant who doesn't know the answers call you.
Chicago, IL |
I've been working with Dr. Lundell for 5 years. This guy is amazing, knows what he is doing and I have felt better than I have at any point in my life. The office is easy to work with from scheduling through getting scripts re-filled. I've moved, twice, due to work and it is still easy to have him as my doctor.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Terrible customer service. I have constantly gotten the runaround whether it is getting Lab results or refilling prescriptions. In addition, they no longer accept insurance. Hands down the worst patient/physician experience I have ever had..
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I saw him and some of his NP's a couple of times but stopped going to him when his office started to seem to fall apart. I picked up my records so I could go to another doctor and I was shocked to discover that the times I saw Dr. Lundell, my office notes were WRONG! On one of the visits, is was like he had copied and pasted another patients notes to my notes. Things that we had never discussed were there! The other time, it was extremely vague. I was extremely disappointed.
Spanish Fork, UT |
Office staff is not helpful.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Dr Lundell was going to start me on a Testosterone medication based on the results of lab work that was 3+ months old. FYI .. I'm under 30 years old! I suggested that he redo the lab work first to which is said that would be a good idea :-/ Dud, you think so! If any one is going to mess with my hormones it is going to be a Specialist NOT Dr Lundell.
in Payson, UT |
Dr. Lundell was AMAZING! I've been going to several Dr for years and I have never had a more personal experience with so many answers to what was going on with my body. He took the time to explain what was happening and how we could get it under control. I left my appointment feeling overjoyed with the positive path we started to helping me get to a more balanced and happy life. Highly Highly recommend seeing him
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I still would recommend Dr Lundell for others to visit him. I was really upset about no one calling me to fill my prescription for 3 days, yet they have other positive qualities. a clean office. not too long a wait time. knowledgeable,
Have you seen Dr. Randy Lundell, DO?
Are you Dr. Lundell?