Dr. Randy J. Davis, DO

Dr. Randy J. Davis, DO

Pain Medicine | Male | 38 years old

I treat patients with chronic pain. Pain is not just a symptom, but can be a disease in and of itself. As such, it deserves to be treated comprehensively by a caring and qualified physician.Read more

Dr. Davis' Experience

See how Dr. Davis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davis

Experience with Dr. Davis
Dr. Davis' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Grand Prairie, Texas |
I am referring a friend now to Dr. Davis!!!! Dr. Davis is the BEST pain management Doctor I have ever been too! He cares for his patients and takes care of any pain that his patient has. He is very good at explaining the causes and why your having the pain and will listening to his patients! He will not stop till the pain is manageable to live with. He is a Doctor that CARES!!!!!!
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Davis is not my primary doctor at Arlington Pain, but if my doctor is away from his office for any reason Dr. Davis fills in for my doctor and takes care of all my needs and questions I may have. Dr. Davis goes above and beyond to help any patient he can to move on with the quality of life they deserve.
in Burleson, TX |
Great guy! He gets to know you as a person, not just a patient. Explains things well enough for anyone to understand. Proficient skill set as well. I would highly recommend.
in Arlington, TX |
My wife Virginia is Dr Davis' patent. I go with her to her visits with him. He and his staff are top notch in every way. He asks lots of questions and simplifies the statements and questions as necessary.He always has treated us both with absolute respect and as welcome visitors in his office. I will highly recommend him to my best friend or just anyone.
in Midlothian, TX |
Dr.Davis has taken excellent care of my 78 yr.old Mom. I have been at every visit. He takes the time to explain things on our level. The attention to detail and knowledge Dr.Davis displays far surpasses even her Primary Care Doctor. I have seen a vast improvement in her quality of life since she has started seeing him. All I would like to say is a Big Thanks.
in Arlington, TX |
I was miserable and had a very low quality of life when Dr Davis was recommended to me. I have been seeing him for almost 2 years and I cannot function on a daily basis without his care. He is very through, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and all around a great Doctor. I look forward to my appointments. If I develop any new symptoms, he immediately knows the cause and fixes the problem, or recommends a doctor that can. His guidance and understanding is a 10+ I love this doctor!!
in Arlington, TX |
He is proficient in every aspect of pain management and general health. He is through, kind, caring, and all around a great doctor. I have been seeing him almost 2 years and have never had a symptom that he did not manage. He is better than a 5 rating. My quality of life has improved more than 100 percent since he became my doctor. I never want to loose him. I love this Dr.
in Evant, TX |
I was a patient of Dr. Davis in Ft Worth and was so pleased to follow him to Arlington. I drive 272 miles round trip every two months for treatment. Dr. Davis is very knowledgable, prompt, personable and takes time to explain treatment and answer questions. His treatment is effective in helping my problem and I trust his judgment. My personal GP recommended him originally as he had helped other patients of my GP.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Davis is the nicest Doctor I have EVER been to. He is very down to earth, professional and caring. He takes his time and explains everything thoroughly.
in Arlington, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Davis for about a year, and the clinic for 8+ yrs. He knowledgable & explains any injection procedure he is performing, plus answers any questions or concerns I may have. Although the office is very busy, he remains upbeat and is willing to take the time needed with you. He does a tremendous service for people like me that live with cronic pain due to unsuccessful surgeries. I would highly recommend Dr.Randy Davis & Dr.Mark Dirnberger to anyone who has cronic pain.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Davis has treated my health concerns with a high level of professionalism , he's very well veresd in his field. Dr. Davis is high on the list if someone is in need of treatment for the conditions he treats. I would recommend him to anyone !
Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Davis was awesome! Very knowledgeable and patient with explaining treatment plan. Would definitely recommend!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
He listens to what my specific concerns are and always has the time to answer my questions. He is available for phone calls. Most importantly, he is not afraid to treat his patients!
Have you seen Dr. Randy J. Davis, DO?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Compare Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Board actions found

Dr. Davis has 2 board actions

• Noncompliance with a Board Order (8/26/2016)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas
    • Violation of the Medical Practice Act (6/27/2014)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Why It Matters: Dr. Davis' Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Nerve Pain
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 2007

Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth

Completed in 2008

Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth

Completed in 2010

Tarleton State University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Joint Injection
  • Medication Management
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block