Family Medicine  |
Dr. Randy Cronic, MD
Dr. Randy Cronic, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Cronic is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

Randy B Cronic MD

3660 Howell Ferry Rd Bldg B

Duluth, GA 30096

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthPartners
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Cronic

Dr. Cronic's Experience

Dr. Cronic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Cronic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cronic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cronic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cronic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cronic to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cronic's Performance
in Duluth, GA |
I like Dr. Cronic - but his staff is very, very poor. Have to call multiple times to get prescriptions refilled. Voice mail system doesn't work.
Norcross, GA |
Was referred to Dr. Cronic when my regular practice had to close for a few weeks. Tried to make an appt. While on hold, service kept telling me I was fourth in line, third in line, etc. Finally after over 18 minutes, I was told I was first in line. Heard "Please wait while I transfer your call." Next thing was "You are third in line." At this point I gave up. If I have to wait over twenty minutes in hold just to make an appointment, this isn't the practice for me.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I'm looking for a PCP for my mother and Dr Cronic & Shary Williams were highly recommended. Unfortunately I am unable to contact the office. I just hung up after being in "position 1 in this queue" for over 15 minutes. Looking at other reviews, this seems to be their normal practice.
Duluth ga |
If D. Chronic thinks his office staff is doing their job then he is in denial. I called three times today and each hold time lasted at least 18 minutes. I was told by nurse Elizabeth and PA Williams that home care would be by that afternoon or the next morning. I was repeatedly lied to. Dr chronic needs acquire a professional stafff or he needs to quick serving patients that come to him for professional care. This is treatment should not be allowed from a doctor. I know he is aware of this.
Atlanta, GA |
We have been taking my grandmother for a year now and she loves new PCP, love his bedside manner! His front office is just the worst ever! I have seen turnovers like crazy, getting through to even speak to anyone is a hassle and sometimes even emailing can be difficult! I hate that they don't do anything to protect your HIPPA, the office manager is very rude and disrespectful and I hate hearing the front office staff argue about things that should stay outside the office.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Cronic is a very good and personable doctor. My family has used him for 21 years. He spotted a heart issue with me during a checkup 21 years ago. He will take his time and go into as much detail as you need about your health situation. I would sincerely miss his advice and council if I moved away. Jk
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Cronic is wonderful but his staff from the front office to lab technician are awful and if he does not make any changes, his practice will suffer and lose patients. Patients want a good experience all around (from the doctor to the staff/office/lab technician). I have had problems with correct insurance billing for lab work for the last five (5) years. It is frustrating.
Duluth, GA |
The Doctor is great if you can get him! Nurse Practitioner is the worst! Looses results, does not follow up like the rest of the office staff! Poor lack of care from everyone from the front desk to NP at this practice! Over the years this practice has gotten worse not better! If you go to him do not accept an appointment with anyone else for your care!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
The front office and office manager is very difficult. I have NEVER called his office without being put on hold for at least five minutes. I had a really bad experience with this doctors office... you will need a good doctor after dealing with these fools because you will either have a nervous break down or heart attack. STAY AWAY... front office not worth the trouble.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
The office is dirty and the office manager is inefficient and rude. The office staff has a very high rate of turn over and they are constantly short staffed. It takes for ever to get test results and prescriptions called in. Sad, because Dr. Cronic is a very personable provider and seems as though he is very knowledgeable.
in Norcross, GA |
I have been to this office for over a year now and I LOVE them! Due to prescription refills I need to visit every 3 months and I have never been disappointed by the professionalism and kindness of the staff and doctors alike. I typically see Ms. Peabody and I can't say enough great things about her. She is thoughtful and kind and takes the time to discuss my issues at length without pressuring me out the door. I feel taken care of as a patient AND a person. I would 100% recommend them to anyone.
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Cronic is a caring and personable physician, but his office manager has no idea how tp run a medical practice. She is the reason that the office is always under staffed and the staff that is there is always miserable and overwhelmed. If you can some how have Dr. Cronic as Physician without having to go to this office I would advise that you do so. The office manager has no compassion and should work in debt collection and not healthcare. I feel sorry for the staff and Dr Cronic.
in Duluth |
Dr. Cronic is fantastic if you are lucky enough to see him. The last three times I was at his office I was only allowed to see the nurse. I will start going to a doc in the box for now on. Also, the office ladies are always arguing with each other every time I visit.
in Norcross, GA |
Dr. Cronic is an excellent physician but his Office Staff due to lack of an experienced Office Manager shows. The Staff, although very nice, are overwhelmed and understaffed. Several times wrong documents have been submitted to hospital for mammograms, referred to a specialist and in lieu of faxing recent blood work they faxed an old diagnosis. Paying a bill over the phone can be challenging. Dr. C is in desperate need of an experienced Office Mgr who can lead the staff and keep well staffed.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
Dr. Cronic himself is ok. HOWEVER, his staff is HORRIBLE! I was a patient there for 2.5 yrs. During that time, at least 4 different times his staff sent our prescriptions to Walgreens incorrectly. So badly that once (before we were married - did not share a birthdate, address, phone number, etc. and they were unaware that we even knew each other). They sent all of my scripts over in my now husband's name! To this date - my meds show up in his chart! This office is run like a 3 ring circus!!
Have you seen Dr. Randy Cronic, MD?
Are you Dr. Cronic?

Blue Open Access POS
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthPartners
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance