Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Randy Bergman, MD
Dr. Randy Bergman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Live Oak, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Bergman is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.

Northeast

12702 N Interstate 35

Live Oak, TX 78233

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Bergman

We continually strive to educate patients in maintaining a healthy lifestyle in the interest of preventing disease. You are the most important person in our office and our objective is to help you lead a long life.

Dr. Bergman's Experience

Dr. Bergman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• University Tex Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • University Tex Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Bergman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bergman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bergman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergman to family and friends
Dr. Bergman's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Bergman always treats me with kindness and respect. He listens and answers questions. His staff are always friendly and courteous.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Randy Bergman is the best Internal Medicine I have had in 50+ years of patient experience. He will be my PCP as long as he continues to practice medicine.
in Universal City, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bergman for many years. He is the best of the best and there is no way I would ever want to change doctors. When I have had surgery on knees he was there every day to check on me and give incouragement. This was in addition to the wonderful surgeon he had recommended To have him visit twice a day to see how you are doing in priceless.
San antonio |
Outstanding state of the art practice combined with expert staff.
I have been going to Dr. Bergman for 30+ years; he is the most efficient, caring, experienced physician I have ever been to. He truly knows his patients and never rushes you or the appointment. In addition, he always refers you to excellent specialist when needed. Dr Bergman is the best of the best.
in San Antonio, TX |
The facility is excellent and the staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr. Bergman takes the time to listen and then carefully explains his diagnosis and plan for treatment. I have not had a more competent and pleasant primary care physician in my life. Would recommend him to anyone needing the very best professional care.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Bergman has gained my trust, takes time to listen and discuss my issues to my complete satisfaction.
in Schertz texas |
Takes tim and listens
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bergman has been my primary care physician for many years. He's an important part of my medical family. I feel secure in his medical judgements, and his care. I recommend him wholeheartedly. david mooney
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Bergman is an amazing doctor. He has cared for my health care for more than 20 years and anytime my insurance company changes carriers I get anxious until I know i can retain Dr. Bergman's services. Dr. Bergman is professional and caring, which is a wonderful combination. He has guided me so well with his advice and treatments that I have improved from Stage III kidney disease to Stage II. I am so grateful to Dr. Bergman and to his staff. I have recommended him to my friends and family.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Bergmen is an excellent and very professional physician My new patient appointment went great with Dr.Bergmen taking time to listen and address all my needs. New patient paperwork was mailed to my home which made the check in process quick and easy. Grace at check in was very helpful and courteous Dr.Bergmens nurse Bertha was attentive and knowledgable. I would recommend this Practice and Dr Bergman.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Randy Bergman since I turned 65 several years ago. It took me a while to realize that while he is not a man of many words, he is a man of action. He is thorough in his evaluation of his patients needs, and orders the necessary tests to effect a diagnosis. Should it become necessary for a patient to be admitted to hospital, you will find Dr. Bergman checking on his patients, in the early hours of the mornings & every evening. I highly recommend this dedicated man!
in Cibolo, TX |
I do refer to Dr. Bergman. He is caring and listens to your problems and takes the time to answer them. He is quick to response to phone calls If you have a problem he will contact you promptly. I highly recommend Dr. Bergman for a Doctor. He has been my physician for over 20 years.
San Antonio, TX |
Tried to set up an appointment on 2/15/16 and was advised by rude office staff that soonest available appointment would not be until the end of the year. Sounds like he isn't interested in accepting new patients, thus the date deterrent.
Have you seen Dr. Randy Bergman, MD?
Are you Dr. Bergman?

Visit Dr. Bergman

Dr. Bergman accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care