Dr. Randolph Wong, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Dr. Wong

Honolulu Plastic Surgery Center

1100 Ward Ave Honolulu, HI 96814

Dr. Randolph Wong, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Honolulu, HI and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with Straub Clinic And Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wong to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Randolph Wong, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wong

4.5

87.23404255319149%

Dr. Wong?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (42)
  • Office environment (41)
  • Staff friendliness (41)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
Dr Wong ruined my life! I will never be the same! He left me looking like the bride of frankenstein!
Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Both Dr. Wong and Marie were very professional in their own ways. Marie is a thoughtful receptionist and easy to talk to. Dr. Wong is very thorough in his explanations and gentle in doing the procedure, which in my case, was undoing the bandages from ER, cleaning, and rewrapping the finger. He put my fears to rest.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Maria greeted me very friendly and helpful, Dr. Wong explained very well.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong is a fantastic surgeon. Technically excellent with beautiful results. His gift though is in his caring, thoughtful compassionate care. I would trust him with the care of my friends and family anyday.
ottermom in Honolulu, HI – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
My experience was so much more than an outstanding surgical procedure as well the preparation and follow up. It was actually a confirmation of the best of life.... with the reminder in each step, word and nuance from Dr Wong of the power of our own wonderful energy. im So happy with the results of the procedure, and had minimal if any bruising, some well placed swelling that went down consistently and no pain or discomfort. Amazing!
vickymcneil6 in LA – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
After having surgery 9yrs ago for skin graphs done by Dr. Wong, the scars had thickened and matured. I was able to reconnect with him and we came up with a plan to release some of the tightening I had developed. Planning, pre-op, surgeryand post of have all gone over without a hitch. Staff is very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. It was an easy decision to pursue course of treatment that was presented. I would recommendDr. Wong and his team for any type of procedure being considered.
Maureen – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong and Maria made me feel comfortable from my initial consultation. We went over what would be done from pre-op to post-op after care. The procedure went as planned and I am very happy with my results. Having been to another surgeon I can defiantly say that Dr. Wong is the best! Thank You Dr. Wong, Maria, and your entire staff.
San Francisco, CA – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Both Dr. Wong and Maria did a wonderful job in completing my procedure. Everything was explained to me in advance and therefore I knew what to expect. My recovery following the procedure was exactly what they told me. I had no anxieties, and very little down time, and I am very happy I got this done with their help. Excellent experience.
Lance in Lincoln, CA – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr Wong and Maria is an amazing team and I felt so safe and well cared for. Dr Wong is an incredibly skilled doctor, after the surgery my swelling started to ease of already on the next day. I had minimal pain and an incredibly fast recovery. Over all it was a very good experience. If you are out there comparing reviews, looking for a Plastic Surgeon, like I was, if you want excellent care, skill, and results. Look no further. Thank you Dr Wong and Maria
Christina in Redondo Beach, CA – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr. Randy Wong saved my son's life after he was scalded by hot water from a hot water dispenser when he was 8-1/2 months old in 1991. My son was too young for the burn unit, and was admitted to the Kapiolani Children's Hospital PICU. Dr. Wong came to Kapiolani to treat him. He was very knowledgeable, kind and caring. He always took the time to speak with us and answer all of our questions. My son is almost 27 now, and is healthy and active. Thank you Dr. Wong for making that possible.
Shirley Holzgrove in Detroit Lakes, MN – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Maria was so kind when I called. She gave me a lot of information and because I wanted urgent care for my daughter, she reshifted some things to schedule us on asap. I really appreciated that. She also sent me a packet on how to get to their office- it was well organized. Dr. Wong was great too. He listened intently and explained answers to my questions. Overall we had a very positive experience.
Barb in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
I loved the customer service, also the surgery came out very well. I was impressed with the outcom it's amazing, just how I wanted it. Thank you to Dr Wong and Maria for everything!!
Sybylle in Carlsbad, CA – May 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
After speaking to two other plastic surgeons, I decided on Dr. Wong. He had a very reassuring manner and went into detail in his explanations. I could trust him. I am pleased with the natural looking results. I am told I look refreshed. Most people would never know I had anything done. I wanted my jowls diminished and I believe the methods he used to achieve this will be long lasting.
Lee in Hawai – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr. Wong explained everything and performed the procedure the same day. He listened to my concerns and understood what I wanted. I'm looking forward to the healing and seeing my results.
Cris D. in New York, NY – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
My experience with Dr. Wong and his staff exceeded my expectations. I felt a sense of calm and healed wonderfully. The entire staff was very kind and displayed a great deal of priority for myself and the success of my procedure. Doctor Wong and his staff have made me look and feel beautiful from the inside outside. I am very grateful for my experience with Honolulu Plastic Surgery Center. I would recommend everyone considering or planning on cosmetic surgery to consult Dr. Wong.
Terri in LA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
I recently had my abdomen and flank area liposuctioned but NO attempt was made to contour the flank into the upper hip. This resulted in an unnatural shape with the upper portion of my body not flowing into the lower portion. Dr. Wong has offered a redo it for the discounted price of $4,500! which would bring the total of my procedure to just under $12,000.00. This is a ridiculous price tag for what I got. If you haven't picked a cosmetic surgeon you owe it to yourself to K E E P L O O K I N G.
Kailua, HI – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Dr. Randy Wong and his staff were absolutely outstanding!! Dr. Wong thoroughly and exhaustively explained and took his time to answer all of my questions with the utmost professionalism, competence, expertise, patience, sincerely. He is a Dr. who not only knows his "stuff" but also cares for his patience and has an acute desire to get the very Best results for his patients! He wants them to be very happy with their results and does everything in his power to accomplish the very best results. He
Jes in Chicago, IL – Jan 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
For most of the time I worked with Dr. Wong, he and his staff were very personable. I had had a major weight loss years before and my cheeks were sunken in because of it. Dr. Wong assured me that he could help. After two fat transfers and then some sort of a loop in my temple area, nothing had changed. When I confronted him about this, he and his staff did not really care. He offered me a third fat transfer, which did not work the first 2 times. I was pretty heartbroken and disappointed.
Former Honolulu Resident in Los Angeles, CA – Jan 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
The staff is awesome and very good looking!
Jess in Los Angeles, CA – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
I had a couple of procedures done and I am amazed how quickly everything healed. Dr. Wong's method of preparation resulted in very minimal swelling and bruising. Amazing! I love the results, and because everyone is on sincerely nice, I totally enjoyed the whole experience.
Amy Priece in Honolulu, Hawaii – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wong?

Seek balance in harmony with Nature.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery