Dr. Randolph Wong, MD

Dr. Randolph Wong, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Seek balance in harmony with Nature.

Dr. Randolph Wong, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Honolulu, HI. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Straub Clinic and Hospital.

Dr. Wong's Experience

See how Dr. Wong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wong

Dr. Wong accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wong to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Wong's Performance
in Hawai |
After speaking to two other plastic surgeons, I decided on Dr. Wong. He had a very reassuring manner and went into detail in his explanations. I could trust him. I am pleased with the natural looking results. I am told I look refreshed. Most people would never know I had anything done. I wanted my jowls diminished and I believe the methods he used to achieve this will be long lasting.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Wong explained everything and performed the procedure the same day. He listened to my concerns and understood what I wanted. I'm looking forward to the healing and seeing my results.
in LA |
My experience with Dr. Wong and his staff exceeded my expectations. I felt a sense of calm and healed wonderfully. The entire staff was very kind and displayed a great deal of priority for myself and the success of my procedure. Doctor Wong and his staff have made me look and feel beautiful from the inside outside. I am very grateful for my experience with Honolulu Plastic Surgery Center. I would recommend everyone considering or planning on cosmetic surgery to consult Dr. Wong.
Kailua, HI |
I recently had my abdomen and flank area liposuctioned but NO attempt was made to contour the flank into the upper hip. This resulted in an unnatural shape with the upper portion of my body not flowing into the lower portion. Dr. Wong has offered a redo it for the discounted price of $4,500! which would bring the total of my procedure to just under $12,000.00. This is a ridiculous price tag for what I got. If you haven't picked a cosmetic surgeon you owe it to yourself to K E E P L O O K I N G.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Randy Wong and his staff were absolutely outstanding!! Dr. Wong thoroughly and exhaustively explained and took his time to answer all of my questions with the utmost professionalism, competence, expertise, patience, sincerely. He is a Dr. who not only knows his "stuff" but also cares for his patience and has an acute desire to get the very Best results for his patients! He wants them to be very happy with their results and does everything in his power to accomplish the very best results. He
in Los Angeles, CA |
For most of the time I worked with Dr. Wong, he and his staff were very personable. I had had a major weight loss years before and my cheeks were sunken in because of it. Dr. Wong assured me that he could help. After two fat transfers and then some sort of a loop in my temple area, nothing had changed. When I confronted him about this, he and his staff did not really care. He offered me a third fat transfer, which did not work the first 2 times. I was pretty heartbroken and disappointed.
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff is awesome and very good looking!
in Honolulu, Hawaii |
I had a couple of procedures done and I am amazed how quickly everything healed. Dr. Wong's method of preparation resulted in very minimal swelling and bruising. Amazing! I love the results, and because everyone is on sincerely nice, I totally enjoyed the whole experience.
San Jose, CA |
I am so grateful to have had Dr.Wong perform my proceedure. I immediately felt comfortable with him during our consultation . Dr. Wong has your health as his major priority. He has an amazing staff as well. Professional and courteous . During my proceedure Mrs .Wong was by my side the entire time. Maria was always friendly and welcoming . I Couldn't be happier with my results and my recovery . Thank you Dr.Wong and staff for the TLC..
in Royse City, TX |
Dr Wong is outstanding and the best doctor I ever met..... He takes care of his patients after surgury... With visits and follow up He made me look younger and prettier
in Los Angeles, CA |
Five stars. DR. Wong and Maria were both awesome. I felt comfortable and not rushed to make a decision. Everyone was humble. The price for botox was good. Dr. Wong explained things very well.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Wong was a warm & comforting Dr. Who took time to discuss any questions or concerns connected 2 my surgeries @ length. before & after my procedures. & made himself Available throughout my experience w/Him. His nursing staff were also professional but supportive & comforting, & made me feel like not just a patient, but a friend, which made my experience much less stressful.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Wong proved to be highly professional and talented. I have never had a better experience with a surgeon.
New York, NY |
I am so happy with Dr. Wong and his staff. They are awesome! Very friendly, helpful and professional! I was nervous to even call his office - but when I finally did, I spoke with Char (Office Manager) - who is amazing -- so I scheduled my appointment for a consultation. Dr. Wong listened to what I wanted to have done. He provided me with all the information I needed about my surgery - what I needed to do to prepare and what to expect during and after surgery.
Honolulu, HI |
Thank you so much for taking such good care of me. Dr. Wong and Charlotte is amazing!
Have you seen Dr. Randolph Wong, MD?
Are you Dr. Wong?

Compare Dr. Wong

}

Dr. Wong's Care Philosophy

Seek balance in harmony with Nature.

Dr. Wong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Dr. Wong has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wong's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Age Spots
  • Blepharoptosis
  • Body Disproportion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Disorders

Penn State University Hospital

Completed in 1987

University of Hawaii At Manoa

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery of the Hand
  • Regenerative Medicine

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Breast
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Stem Cell Transplant