Dr. Randolph Trowbridge, MD

Dr. Randolph Trowbridge, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Team Rehab 22 Eagle Rd Danbury, CT 06810 Get Directions

I believe in treating the whole patient, with the same care and consideration I would give my own family, using the most cutting edge, integrated approach available, while preferring the most natural healing approach possible, and with the utmost concern and respect for human life, individuality, and personal health goals.

I attended Columbia University as an undergraduate where I received a BA in religion. I then earned my masters at Columbia in Exercise Physiology while coaching football for two years. Following a number of work experiences in health related fields I attended New York Medical College, and later completed my residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Albert Einstein and Montefiore Medical Center. Following several years as Associate Medical Director in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Danbury Hospital, where I was director of the In-patient Rehab Departement and WorkLab, and co-directed the Wound Care Program, I started Team Rehab in Danbury where I continue to work as medical director. Dealing with a broad variety of patients with pain, primarily related to musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions, my focus is generally on pain; finding its generator, turning it down or off, and then guiding the patient on how to minimize or eliminate recurrent episodes. 'We' at Team Rehab have been highly successful in our efforts as 'I' have received recognition on multiple occasions as a 'Best Doctor in Connecticut'. Clearly, the excellent patient outcomes are the direct result of a highly skilled, dedicated, caring 'Team' of professionals, of which I am just one part. I began my involvement in organized medicine in 1997 when I joined the Fairfield County Medical Association, CSMS and the AMA. I have subsequently been privileged to serve as a member of the FCMA board of trustees and as a member of the executive committee, first as treasurer, then as Vice President and now as President. At the state level I participate as a council member and as a member of the workers compensation, quality of care, and public health committees. In the local community I organized and spearheaded the efforts that led to the Danbury Ice Arena and later served on the Pomperaug District Public Health board of directors. Currently I serve in the Americares free medical clinic and on the board of directors of the Good Samaritan Mission. At home I am truly 'at home'. I am Blessed with a wonderful family, married to Yolanda 38 years,with 3 children, Allison, Ryan and Corey, and 2 grandchildren, Emma and Lily.

Dr. Trowbridge's Experience

See how Dr. Trowbridge's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trowbridge

Dr. Trowbridge accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Trowbridge has admitting privileges.

Dr. Trowbridge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trowbridge to family and friends
3.8
based on 5 total surveys
Dr. Trowbridge's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Randolph Trowbridge, MD?
Are you Dr. Trowbridge?

Compare Dr. Trowbridge

Dr. Trowbridge says...

Dr. Trowbridge's Care Philosophy

Dr. Trowbridge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Trowbridge has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trowbridge's Board Certifications

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Graduated in 1976

• Other Education
    Columbia Univerity/ Masters In Exercise Physioogy

Completed in 1977

Dr. Trowbridge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trowbridge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation