Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Randolph Sealey, MD
Dr. Randolph Sealey, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Danbury, CT. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Sealey is affiliated with Danbury Hospital.

226 White St

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Sealey

See how frequently Dr. Sealey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Foot Fracture

Dr. Sealey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Synovial Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • New York Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Mercy Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Sealey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sealey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sealey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sealey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sealey to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Sealey's Performance
in Danbury, CT |
not impressed.. i was in a lot of pain with my right foot, they made me walk to the xray room after telling them i was in pain, he gave me a $350.00 boot and some foot rub ointment??? i tore the boot off and had to call back the next say to get a precipitation for the pain then he was trying to sell me orthodontics......without even caring about the pain....
Danbury, CT |
Dr. Sealey had done a bilateral bunion surgery on both of my feet, He is amazing. I had been dreading the surgery and met with 5 other doctors before going with Dr. Sealey. He answered all my questions, and I was so happy with his responses and time he spent with me. I left the surgery NOT on crutches and he uses hot and cold repair therapy. I am so happy with the results and can not believe I am pain free. I loved that he is up to date and he used no metal. He is amazing!!!
Woodbury ct |
Not reliable very unorganized.Overpriced. Office staff not accurate with billing or paperwork Doctor saw me for 12 minutes and was on his cell phone most of the time. Would highly not recommend this office to anyone.
Danbury CT |
Dr. Sealey did a great job on my complicated ankle surgery. I am pain free and I know it is due to his surgical skills. This office--Danbury Orthopedics--can be a very difficult office to deal with if you want patient-centered care. I waited 2.5 hours for Dr. Sealey once for a follow up appointment. I was taken to an area by a secretary and basically forgotten. I would not trust the general secretarial staff with anything. Dr. Sealey was down to earth and kind. Rare at this office. He is great.
Brookfield, CT |
In November 2016 Dr. Sealey performed a right triple arthrodesis to correct my flatfoot.17 years ago I had a similiar surgery which unfortunatelywas bungled by the surgeon, and I had suffered with pain ever since. Finally, enduring the pain and its impact with my work forced me to seek help. Dr. S is a fabulous surgeon. The surgery was a success and although I was out of work for three months, it has been worth it. The pain is gone and my foot and leg no longer have 24/7 pain and ache.
in Jeff R |
From beginning to end he was professional, caring, informative and through! He presented me with a few different treatment options but in the end helped me to determine what was best for my condition. He and his staff operated (no pun intended) very efficiently and always seemed to have my needs and fears at heart . The actual surgery and recovery was apiece of cake..... no pain due to a nerve block and I was walking again in 5 weeks, amazing compared to what every other doctor told me!
in Newtown, CT |
Fractured my left ankle on 6/7/16. Went to Danbury Ortho instead of Danbury Hospital. Dr. Sealey saw me almost immediately. Surgery was on 6/10/16. It went went. I followed the direction that Dr. Sealey provided me & 6 weeks later, I was out of a cast and walking again. Even when I was upset, Dr. Sealey was patient with me.
in Danbury, CT |
Dr. Sealey performed my Ankle scope, which turned into a bone graft. He really is a wonderful doctor. The "Stephanies" in his office are FABULOUS. Stephanie the PA is always very patient and knows her stuff. Dr. Sealey's assistant, Stephanie, honestly cares about the patients. I was in intense pain after the block wore off and the medication wasn't working. She got me a new prescription for a different medicine within an hour of my call. The combination of all three makes for a great practice
in Brewster, NY |
Dr. Sealey was very good about answering questions and clearly communicating. Most importantly, he did excellent surgery. He was very good about clearly setting expectations about recovery time, pain, etc. I broke my fibula and did extensive damage to my right ankle cartilage. Dr Sealey installed a plate and screws on the broken bone and performed a bone graft to cause cartilage regeneration. Both worked exactly as expected. Nice tidy scar, too.
in New Milford, CT |
I've had multiple visits with Dr Sealey. I saw him due to a bad surgery by another orthopedist. The surgery had to be revised, redoing everything the previous surgeon had already done, including a big toe fusion, When this all healed, Dr Sealey spoke to me about my ankle which had terrible arthritis. He recommended an ankle replacement. Best thing I ever did was have Dr Sealey do this surgery. I have better balance and am no longer falling. He's the best! I highly recommend Dr Sealey!
in Danbury, CT |
I wouldn't send my goldfish to Danbury Orthopedics or to Dr. Sealey. Long story short, I had foot surgery on my right foot and it got infected. I kept calling and complaining I was in a lot of pain - kept getting told how "normal" it all was. Come to find out my foot was INFECTED. I ended up being ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL FOR FOUR DAYS! Dr. Sealey has ZERO bedside manner. Everyone kept telling me I "shouldn't be in pain". The office is a joke. I had to BEG to be seen. Please stay clear.
in Danbury, CT |
Dr Sealey did surgery on my ankle after I fell and broke it in two places. He did an excellent job and was always polite, professional and friendly each time I saw him. My ankle is completely healed now and I'm so grateful to him and his P.A. For taking such good care of me.
in Danbury, CT |
Already a patient with Danbury Orthopedic. Saw Dr. Sealey as an urgent matter occurred. I found him to be very nice, professional, concerned, and thorough. Was very happy with this Dr. Waiting time was slightly increased due to my own insurance policy.
in Newtown, CT |
Dr. Sealey is an excellent surgeon who is very attentive to his patients'. I highly recommend him.
in Norwalk , CT |
Dr. Sealy has performed surgery on both my feet . He is meticulous and and takes pride in his work . He has great bedside manor . He is a master at his craft. I would to anyone .
Norwalk, CT |
Had a small ankle fracture (tiny chip of bone broken away). Went to Dr. Sealey with my x-ray and diagnosis from emergent clinic. Dr. Sealey was hung up in surgery with a wait of several hours so they suggested I meet with his Physician's Assistant. She looked at x-ray, confirming small chip off bone. I WAS CHARGED $1,065.00 FOR THIS APPOINTMENT! I didn't even see a Physician! They should DISCLOSE this VERY high cost before making the appointment!
in Ridgefield, CT |
I was referred to Dr. Sealey by another doctor in his practice. I found Dr. Sealey to be friendly and professional. He listened to my problem and spent the time to review my x-rays with me and explain my condition. We discussed surgery options for my Hallux Rigidus (bone spur & arthritis at toe joint)and I plan to schedule the simple, out patient surgery in the near future. Dr. Sealey spent additional time to instruct me on how to deal with my pain on an upcoming trip.
in Danbury, CT |
My plantar fasciitis was so bad, I could barely walk. After surgery, I am now back to jogging! He is an excellent surgeon and a caring, compassionate doctor.
in Danbury, CT |
I fractured my ankle 10/22/15 and the diagnosis was left ankle trimalleolar fracture and dislocation. First time breaking a bone- I did not know what any of the procedures would be for me to heal. I was extremely pleased with his skills because I healed so well. He then decided for me to go to a physical therapist for six weeks who motivated me in getting my hopes up that I would be able to walk again like I did before. It has been five months and it was a positive experience beginning to end.
in North Salem, NY |
I broke my ankle badly on (bimalleolar fracture) on a Sunday and went to the ER. Next day I went to see Dr Sealey at Danbury Orthopedics. He had to reposition the bones--no fun at all--but he did it in a straightforward way and talked me through it. A few days later he operated on my ankle. He's very down to business and he's VERY good at what he does. My surgery was as pleasant as surgery can possibly be and was a complete success. I'd highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Randolph Sealey, MD?
Are you Dr. Sealey?