Dr. Randle Corfman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Ste 350 Maple Grove, MN 55369 Get Directions
Dr. Randle Corfman, MD
Dr. Randle Corfman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Maple Grove, MN. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Corfman is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center, Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Medical Center.

Dr. Corfman's Experience

See how Dr. Corfman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Corfman

Dr. Corfman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Corfman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Corfman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corfman to family and friends
Dr. Corfman's Performance
Jordan, MN |
Dr. Corfman and his staff are all wonderful. Our first consultation with him he made us understand what was going on, what treatment options we had and statistically what our percentage was of it working. Infertility can be difficult because there isn't always answers but the way he explains your situation helps you feel reassured that he will do everything in his power to help you. I can't say enough good things about his staff/nurses, they were all so helpful and knowledgeable.
Maple Grove, MN |
Dr. Corfman and his team of nurses at the Midwest Center for Reproductive Health are wonderful! They took the time to get to know my husband and I and guided us through our infertility problems. Dr. Corfman is smart, knowledgeable and honest. His staff always greeted me by name and always remembered what we had talked about at my last visit. MCRM has changed our lives and given our our miracle baby and for that we will always be grateful!
Newell, SD |
Dr. Corfman and his staff at MCRH are nothing short of amazing. From our initial consultation all the way through to the transfer they made us feel comfortable and kept us informed as to how the process was going. Highly recommend him and his staff!
From the first consultation to the transfer, MCRH's care and professionalism has been above what we could have ever imagined! Doctor Corfman's honesty and knowledge gave us such peace and understanding about our situation. It is simply amazing how complex getting pregnant is let alone running a business that helps families achieve this. We always felt that we were their only patients and as though we were family! Thank you so much for the flexibility, honesty, professionalism, and fingers crosse
in Mn |
It is hard for me to even put into words the amazing level of care we received from Dr. Corfman and his staff. We will forever be grateful for their knowledge, understanding, and professionalism! Thank you so much!
in Eden Prairie, MN |
What an absolutely amazing staff, top to bottom, I can't say enough about this group! A-MAZING. They are all so kind and truly genuine. Dr. Corfman is one of the most patient/understanding doctors I have ever met. My little family will be forever grateful. Thank you, XO
St Paul, MN |
There are not enough words to describe the appreciation and thankfulness my husband and I have for Dr. Corfman and his staff! They made us feel comfortable, educated and optimistic from our first visit. Our initial consult was extremely informative – Dr. Corfman explained what he thought was going on that was preventing us from getting pregnant, what our options were, what our chances were, and what all of our next steps were. From that first meeting, there was no time wasted getting us start
in Deephaven, MN |
Dr. Corfman was recommended to me by a well known OBGYN (I interviewed 2 other doctors), but decided to go with him based on recommendation. He was very upfront, and explained my chances of getting pregnant were slim. I assumed he had a cold personality, but over time I realized he didn't want to give me false home, and was actually extremely warm and caring. His staff is fantastic. I'm 39 years old, my husband had low to no sperm count, I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant after my 2nd round of IVF.
Minneapolis, MN |
There are no words to truly capture the immense gratitude I feel for Dr. Corfman and the MCRH family. He and his staff truly cared and treated me like family. I was always fully informed. Dr. Corfman and the nurses took the time to answer every one of my questions and were always available. They were kind, caring, understanding and extremely supportive. When I found out I was pregnant it was hugs and cheers all around! I would highly recommend MCRH.
in White Bear Lake, MN |
My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understanding while conveying his great wealth of knowledge about IVF. This was quite different from the previous two IVF doctors that we had consultations with. Because of Dr. Corfman's personality, education and many years of experience; we decided to choose to work with him and his office in Maple Grove. And he has continued to sustain this demea
in Hamel, MN |
Had we known Dr. Corfman's astoundingly pompous, argumentative, belittling, and condescending nature beforehand, we would have avoided this clinic entirely. This ego-centric man will be annoyed with any question that you may have during your process(es)--and you will have many--and you and your partner will get a very clear message that you are wasting his time. You deserve compassion in this very emotional journey! Having your own doctor belittle you is unacceptable. Avoid this man!
in Royalton, MN |
Dr. Corfman and his staff are wonderful. They are great to work with and treat you like you should be treated. They are really there for you as a patient and help you thru this whole process. I would highly recommend his office for any infertility issues.
Excellent service. Me and my wife strongly recommend any body who likes to go under IVF treatment to go this place
Have you seen Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Are you Dr. Corfman?

Compare Dr. Corfman

Dr. Corfman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Dr. Corfman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Why It Matters: Dr. Corfman's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

University Kans School Med

Completed in 1987

Yale University

Completed in 1989

Dr. Corfman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corfman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysterosalpingography
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening