Dr. Randle Corfman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 69

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Randle Corfman, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Maple Grove, MN and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Kansas / School of Medicine medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities Maple Grove Hospital and North Memorial Health. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Randle Corfman, MD

Midwest Center for Reproductive Health

12000 Elm Creek Blvd N Ste 350 Maple Grove, MN 55369 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Corfman treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sonohysterograms
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Corfman accepts

Dr. Corfman accepts the following insurance:

Group Value Network (Select Network)-MN
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Corfman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Corfman

Dr. Corfman

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Corfman to anyone other than someone who is sure that they have PCOS. Dr. Corfman immediately diagnosed and treated us for PCOS without any further testing, did not listen to any of my concerns about other things that may be affecting my treatments, and after multiple failed cycles we decided to seek another opinion. The other doctor ran some bloodwork that showed I definitely do NOT have PCOS, instead I actually have a diminished ovarian reserve, and once the new provider listened to my concerns I had a successful treatment cycle on the first try.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
I’ve never had a more positive experience with a medical care provider. Dr Corfman and his entire team treat you with the care like that of a family member. Words can’t express the gratitude I have for him and his team. I highly highly recommend him to anyone who may need a reproductive specialist!
Jul 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
I'm not quite sure if my husband or I will ever be able to properly thank Dr. Corfman and all of his staff. We walked into his office for the first time not knowing a thing about IVF- but just knowing we would need it to get pregnant. I did a lot of research before settling on a doctor, and came across MCRH. I read through their handbook before our consult and discovered I would need to lose about 70lbs before I would be seen. Dr. Corfman requires you to be at a BMI equal to or under 30. And honestly- I needed to lose the weight anyway. I appreciated already having a doctor who wasnt going to sugar coat things. Dr. Corfman was knowledgeable and explained the entire IVF process to us our first consult. It was determined we could start for their next series. Every staff member we encountered and interacted with was phenomenal, and I never once felt like I was asking too many questions, or asking dumb questions. I always felt like the staff was here for us & sensitive to our situation.
Absolutely Outstanding. – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
We met with Dr. Corfman July of 2018 for an initial consult and was scheduled for IVF for their November 2018 cycle. Dr. Corfman is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure he walks you through every step and we are comfortable with what has been outlined for us. He does not believe in false assurances and says so himself which we liked. The staff is extremely helpful and is very knowledgeable too. They are always available to answer all your questions and are very accommodative. We had a successful cycle and our expecting our first child this July. We plan to go to Dr. Corfman again and would highly recommend their clinic.
Rupa Nair – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Me and my wife would love to give a lot of thanks to Dr. Randle Corfman and The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health staff threw our journey of ivf we wouldn’t have wanted to do it any other way. Everyone there has such an upbeat attitude, everyone was such a great help with all our questions and everything the whole entire time making us feel as comfortable as can be every minute of the way, leaving us feeling very blessed that we got the pleasure to work with them. They are the best, we wou
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
We had a great experience with Dr. Corfman and his staff. Very knowledgeable!
Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
I can't say enough about how fantastic our care has been at Midwest Center with Dr. Corfman and his entire staff of embryologists, nurses, and office support - extremely brilliant/competent/efficient/compassionate people. I felt that I was treated with great dignity while going through something as tough as infertility treatment (my treatment consisted of 5 IUIs before thankfully having a successful IVF round). I felt that everyone was truly on our team, hoping for success.
Amanda B in Minneapolis, MN – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman and his staff made me feel like they genuinely cared about me. I felt like they took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. When we finally got pregnant, I felt that Dr. Corfman and the whole staff were truly happy.
Desira N in Saint Cloud, MN – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman and his staff are simply wonderful. He is personable, realistic and dedicated to helping those start a family. His staff are so warm and caring. We truly felt part of their family and are so glad we made the switch! We are so grateful to him and his staff as we will be now parents soon :)
Sauk Centre – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
It is because of Dr. Corfman that I regained my fertility after my husband and I had been trying to conceive for 4 years. He referred me to the Clinic Sofia Maple Grove (also excellent) to perform a laparoscopy. I was diagnosed with Stage III Endometriosis (something other physicians had missed for years!). We conceived our baby BOY during the first IUI cycle after my surgery - due Feb 2018! He always presented our medical options with recent clinical data and a warm demeanor. Highly recommend!!
Tiffany MacKenzie in Plymouth – Sep 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman and his staff are all wonderful. Our first consultation with him he made us understand what was going on, what treatment options we had and statistically what our percentage was of it working. Infertility can be difficult because there isn't always answers but the way he explains your situation helps you feel reassured that he will do everything in his power to help you. I can't say enough good things about his staff/nurses, they were all so helpful and knowledgeable.
Jordan, MN – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman and his team of nurses at the Midwest Center for Reproductive Health are wonderful! They took the time to get to know my husband and I and guided us through our infertility problems. Dr. Corfman is smart, knowledgeable and honest. His staff always greeted me by name and always remembered what we had talked about at my last visit. MCRM has changed our lives and given our our miracle baby and for that we will always be grateful!
Maple Grove, MN – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman and his staff at MCRH are nothing short of amazing. From our initial consultation all the way through to the transfer they made us feel comfortable and kept us informed as to how the process was going. Highly recommend him and his staff!
Newell, SD – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
From the first consultation to the transfer, MCRH's care and professionalism has been above what we could have ever imagined! Doctor Corfman's honesty and knowledge gave us such peace and understanding about our situation. It is simply amazing how complex getting pregnant is let alone running a business that helps families achieve this. We always felt that we were their only patients and as though we were family! Thank you so much for the flexibility, honesty, professionalism, and fingers crosse
May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
It is hard for me to even put into words the amazing level of care we received from Dr. Corfman and his staff. We will forever be grateful for their knowledge, understanding, and professionalism! Thank you so much!
Leslie in Mn – May 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
What an absolutely amazing staff, top to bottom, I can't say enough about this group! A-MAZING. They are all so kind and truly genuine. Dr. Corfman is one of the most patient/understanding doctors I have ever met. My little family will be forever grateful. Thank you, XO
Kelly in Eden Prairie, MN – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
There are not enough words to describe the appreciation and thankfulness my husband and I have for Dr. Corfman and his staff! They made us feel comfortable, educated and optimistic from our first visit. Our initial consult was extremely informative – Dr. Corfman explained what he thought was going on that was preventing us from getting pregnant, what our options were, what our chances were, and what all of our next steps were. From that first meeting, there was no time wasted getting us start
St Paul, MN – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
Dr. Corfman was recommended to me by a well known OBGYN (I interviewed 2 other doctors), but decided to go with him based on recommendation. He was very upfront, and explained my chances of getting pregnant were slim. I assumed he had a cold personality, but over time I realized he didn't want to give me false home, and was actually extremely warm and caring. His staff is fantastic. I'm 39 years old, my husband had low to no sperm count, I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant after my 2nd round of IVF.
Sarah in Deephaven, MN – Dec 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
There are no words to truly capture the immense gratitude I feel for Dr. Corfman and the MCRH family. He and his staff truly cared and treated me like family. I was always fully informed. Dr. Corfman and the nurses took the time to answer every one of my questions and were always available. They were kind, caring, understanding and extremely supportive. When I found out I was pregnant it was hugs and cheers all around! I would highly recommend MCRH.
Minneapolis, MN – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?
My wife and I had consultations with two other IVF doctors before meeting with Dr. Corfman . Upon first meeting Dr. Corfman, he projected warmth and understanding while conveying his great wealth of knowledge about IVF. This was quite different from the previous two IVF doctors that we had consultations with. Because of Dr. Corfman's personality, education and many years of experience; we decided to choose to work with him and his office in Maple Grove. And he has continued to sustain this demea
Phillip in White Bear Lake, MN – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randle Corfman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Corfman?