Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD

Pediatric Gastroenterology •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Pleskow

Boston Children's Hospital at Weymouth

541 Main St Bldg Stetson Weymouth, MA 02190

Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD is a Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialist in Weymouth, MA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo medical school in 1982. She is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pleskow to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists in your area

See similar Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists in Weymouth

Dr. Pleskow accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Pleskow has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 355-6058Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Pleskow's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Celiac Plexus Block
  • Constipation
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrotomy
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Unexplained Weight Loss

Dr. Pleskow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pleskow

2.7

Dr. Pleskow?
Dr Randi Pleskow diagnosed my son with severe Crohn’s disease at the age of 12. She was kind, compassionate and always available to us, even while on vacation. Because of her vigilant care and follow up, my son was able to avoid surgical intervention for 10 years. The surgeon, one of the best, Dr. Brad Linden, was amazed. I am a health care professional, as well as a mother, and can not speak more highly of Dr. Pleskow and her team! She always went above and beyond to assist in my son’s care. We hated to leave BCH and our team. Thanks to all.
Patricia Carney York – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
i took my daughter to Dr. Pleskow and was very happy with her care. She had been suffering with abdominal pain for months. She quickly found out what the problem was. She called me on the weekend to let me know so that we could start the treatment right away. I am so happy she is feeling better. Thank you Dr. Pleskow
Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
I am shocked she is a pediatric doctor. She acted as if she had never been around a child before. We accomplished nothing during our appointment. It was a waste of our time. We switched to a new doctor after that appointment and got the answers we were seeking. Avoid her at all costs.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Soccermom9 in Norton – Oct 09, 2018
Hello, Please accept our apology for your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
My experience was terrible! She was more concerned with gathering information to finish writing her progress note (such as what my husband and I do for work) than really taking the time to examine my daughter and assessing my concerns. Nothing was accomplished at the appointment. She was also super condescending and would cut me off as I was explaining my daughter's symptoms. Complete waste of my time and copayment!
Hyde Park, MA – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
Dr. Pleskow doesn't listen to the parents about the problems, it seems like she doesn't really care about her patients. I wouldn't take my kids to her again.
Amanda H. in Quincy, MA – May 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
Dr Pleskow blew us off multiple times regarding my child's frequent vomiting lack of appetite constipation and fevers. She was condescending and wasn't concerned about my daughters medical problems. I finally took her to the hospital after she stated that he symptoms were viral for 5th time in 5 months. Not under recommendation but at my discretion I took her to the Er after one of many not helpful visits. Finally an abdominal X-ray was ordered by ER doc. 3 weeks of fecal matter found in Colon!!
Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?
After sharing our concerns with her fellow for 45 minutes, Dr. Pleskow came in after consulting about our daughter for less than 10 minutes. Her recommendations were completely different than the fellow who took the time to get to know us. She never even examined our daughter or consulted with us as parents. When she did meet with us, she was condescending. We went for medical advice and instead she provided parenting advice that was irrelevant to our visit. She made us feel like bad parents!
Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Pleskow, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pleskow?

Dr. Randi G. Pleskow is an Attending Physician in the Division of Gastroenterology at Boston Children's Hospital. She specializes in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac Disease, and Gastroenterology.

Dr. Pleskow received her medical education from State University of New York and completed her training at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Less...