Dr. Randi Cohen, MD

Dr. Randi Cohen, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Randi Cohen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Westport, CT and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 2006 and specializes in psychiatry.

1698 Post Rd E Ste 2A

Westport, CT 06880

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

This content was provided by Dr. Cohen "Have you ever wondered why we spend 12 years in school learning reading, writing, and arithmetic yet almost no time on what really matters - like learning to develop warm and healthy relationships, how to find and create meaning in an increasingly complex world, or how to get past the internal blocks we all have to find more contentment, peace, and happiness? Are you struggling with a major life choice or having a hard time processing a traumatic experience or loss? I offer friendly, forthright psychotherapy to help you with these issues and more. As an MD, I am also able to prescribe medications, which I am happy to do if we both feel it is appropriate."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Princeton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Yale University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Cohen's Performance

Dr. Cohen has helped me through the worst points of my life this past year. Never do I hesitate handing her my money, as I know that not one penny is wasted when it comes to the way that I feel walking out of her office. I never thought that I could be this happy and I am so glad that I have found...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Cohen?