Dr. Randall Weingarten, MD

Dr. Randall Weingarten, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Randall Weingarten, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Henderson, NV. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Weingarten is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus and St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus.

Southern Nevada ENT

10410 S Eastern Ave Ste 110

Henderson, NV 89052

Learn about Dr. Weingarten

Dr. Weingarten's Experience

Dr. Weingarten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Weingarten has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weingarten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weingarten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weingarten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weingarten to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Weingarten's Performance
in Henderson, NV |
I am a patient of Dr. Weingarten for more than 10 years. I am very happy with his services. He is highly professional and I like his bedside manners, too. The office staff people are pleasant and well trained.
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I was having vertigo issue. Dr. Weingarten had his staff run a few tests, and then did a treatment the same day. It fixed my spinning issue. Thanks again!
in NV |
I have a rare condition and Dr. Weingarten has treated me with knowledge and skill. I'm grateful to have found a doctor with an ability to communicate with me. I've learned better how to care for my condition and live a full life. I highly recommend him to you.
in Henderson, NV |
I'm not the first in my family to see Dr. Weingarten and we all return if necessary. I went in for a possible tonsil abscess. Turns out it was Thyroid Cancer. He is very thorough. Very exact. He answered all my and my family's questions. Every step was clearly described. He did everything possible to calm my concerns and my fears. The surgery went so much better than I thought. My pain level was controlled appropriately. The staff at St. Rose Sienna were amazing. Highly recommend!
in henderson, NV |
Dr. Weingarten is wonderful. He has a great bedside manner and made both my son and I feel at ease. He is very friendly and listens to any and all concerns you have. When dealing with him, you can tell he generally cares and loves what he does. We are very pleased to have him as our family ENT.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Weingarten is the BEST ENT doctor in town! When I found out I needed surgery, almost every doctor I knew (there's a lot) highly recommended Dr. Weingarten. He is a perfectionist! His work is like no other! My husband is a physician, and he sought out only the best for me. My results are amazing! In addition to being absolutely brilliant, he is truly the most caring doctor.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Weingarten was professional and knowledgeable, with a good bedside manner. He was willing to take the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Weingarten to anyone looking for an ENT.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr. Weingarten has been my ENT for over 10 years. He and his staff have been excellent. He has helped me through 2 throat cancer surgeries and a sinus surgery with excellent results. He takes the time to explain what and why so I understand what's happening. When there may be different treatment plans he explains them so I can make and informed decision. I have and will recommend him.
Las Vegas, NV |
Excellent doctor and staff. Extremely knowledgeable and efficient.. Question somewhat doctors need to self promote himself.. Gave me a handout to different websites to rate him.
in Henderson, NV |
Just what you want in a doctor, Careful diagnosis of the problem and then sound advice on how to fix it. You can't do better!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Weingarten is an outstanding doctor. He is extremely personable and friendly, on top of being a great clinician and surgeon. Dr. Weingarten performed polyp removal, sinus remediation and resetting my nasal septum 2 weeks ago. The post surgical was essentially painless (though you are under general anesthesia for the procedure), and Dr. Weingarten had provided me with several options for the surgery and post surgical care. All turned out fabulous, and I can breathe already. Great doc!
in Altadena, CA |
Just left Dr Weingarten's office. So much helpful information! He's placed tubes in my son's ears for chronic ear infections, performed much needed surgery to open closed nasal passage for my spouse and placed an ear tube for my spouse as well. The medications he prescribes always clear up what we are not well of at the time. We reccomend him to everyone's we know.
in Las Vegas, Nv. |
Dr. Weingarten took very good care of me. I had to do a procedure with him and was very worried. As a public speaker, surgery in my mouth/throat area was a huge concern. Dr. Weingarten not only make me feel comfortable about the process he made my wife feel comfortable as well. His office stayed in touch with me to make sure i had no complications during the recovery process. I would recommend Dr. Weingarten and his staff to anyone who is in need of a good ear, nose and throat doctor.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Weingarten is the best ENT Doctor my husband and I have been to. A great diagnostician, and very thorough and has a great attitude. His assistant Kim always aims to please, and the rest of the staff are very pleasant. We would recommend this Dr. to friends, and have done so.
in Henderson, NV |
I feel that he did some surgery on me that was not necessary. Ii was not at all impressed with his manner
in Las Vegas, NV |
When I meet Dr. Weingarten I was immediately put at ease. He introduced himself; asked how I was doing? After I explained what my problem was; and he completed his examination; he explained what my medical problem was and what would be needed to correct the problem. He answered all my questions. I felt I was in very good hands before and after the surgery. Thank you very much Dr. Weingarten for your care.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Weingarten, MD?
Are you Dr. Weingarten?