Dr. Randall Stastny, DMD

Dr. Randall Stastny, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Randall Stastny, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Blue Ash, OH and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

4350 Malsbary Rd Ste 201

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care

Learn about Dr. Stastny

Dr. Stastny's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stastny "Growing up in the mid-sized town of Mansfield, Ohio I spent a lot of time with my grandfather and my father who were both physicians. I was fascinated by the knowledge and skill they both had, but more than that by the satisfaction they received from helping their patients through difficult and sometimes painful situations. I knew from a very young age that I would somehow follow in their footsteps. Although I am sometimes saddened by the mistrust that today's society has imposed on the doctor-patient relationship, I always get that same feeing of satisfaction when I see that smile on someone's face when I tell them that their procedure is finished and I know that I too helped someone through a difficult situation just like my father and grandfather did."

This content was provided by Dr. Stastny ""Providing a comfortable environment for friendly, professional individualized care.""

3  Practice Areas

• Orbital Fracture
  • Simple Fractures
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Louisville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Louisville / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Mt Sinai Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Stastny has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stastny does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stastny and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stastny's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stastny to family and friends

Dr. Stastny's Performance

GOOD

I went to Dr. Stastny for a cosmetic procedure and couldn’t be happier. He was great at explaining the procedure and exactly what he was doing the entire time with Pellevé. The results were great. 100% recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Really nice before surgery but does not want to waste any of his time on you afterwards. He had his assistant remove the left wisdom tooth and I am now left with severe nerve damage.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He was a great doctor. There was no needless chatting about our lives. He told me about the procedure, answered my questions, and did a great job with the surgery and preparing me for recovery. It was a decent experience considering that I was in surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been to 4 oral surgeons in my life time and trust me I'm old. Dr. Stastny is by fair my favorite. If you have a question ask, he'll answer, but remember review leavers part of the process is on us. WE don't ask how can he answer? I have recommended him to many people and two have gone to him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0