Dr. Randall Ruark, MD

Dr. Randall Ruark, MD

Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics | Male

Hughston Clinic, P.C. 6262 Veterans Pkwy Columbus, GA 31909 Get Directions

GRHealth is a world-class health care network offering the most comprehensive care in the region, where your health is our priority. As leaders in patient- and family-centered care, our physicians partner with our patients, their families, and other specialty physicians to provide an unmatched level of care. As the only academic medical center in the area, our patients receive the compassionate care they deserve along with leading-edge research and technologies not found anywhere else in the region.

Dr. Randall Ruark, MD is a joint replacement & reconstruction orthopedics doctor who practices in Columbus, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Ruark is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital and Northside Medical Center.

Dr. Ruark's Experience

See how Dr. Ruark's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ruark

Dr. Ruark accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ruark has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ruark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruark to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ruark's Performance
in Marianna Fl |
I had my knee replacement surgery in February this year. I have been very pleased with my surgery as well as all services by his office. I have not had any complications with my surgery and I am very happy I choose to have it done. I would recommend Dr Ruark to anyone. Gayle Tatum
in Pine Mountain, Ga. |
Great review time with Dr. Ruark about my 12-week review of my Knee replacement surgery. His exam of my Knee & post-opp. instructions were very beneficial. A very satisfactory experience.
in Barnesville, ga |
Awesome doctor....have a new left hip that is working great!!
in cochran, ga |
Great bedside manner. Down to earth Dr. Great surgeon and great staff. Great hip replacement Dr.
in Seale, AL |
His knowledge and surgery skills were excellent.
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Ruark addressed my concerns about the timing of replacing my left knee. (My right knee was replaced nine months ago.) I have full confidence in his recommendations. The surgical procedure and my ongoing recovery has progressed most successfully without complications.
in Wetumpka, AL |
I am a former major league catcher with the St. louis Cardinals, Montreal Expos and Kansas City Royals....thru out my career I had knee problems repaired by some of the best in the business. Dr. Randall Ruark replaced my knee recent and I can not explain the First class treatment that He and his staff did for me and my dad. The recovery time and surgery itself is outstanding.. Thanks to him and his staff that replaced mine and my fathers knee we are back to playing golf and enjoying life!!!!!
in Macon, GA |
Dr. Ruark took over the practice of Dr. Savory when Savory retired. Dr. Savory had replaced my hip. When I ran into some concerns with the hip (it turned out to be tendonitis but was frightening as all of the pain was coming from the new hip), Dr. Ruark and his staff would not see me for 2 months and had no concern for following up with a past patient. Again, it was frightening. I was not important in a practice that is now focused on quantity rather than quality.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Ruark, MD?
Are you Dr. Ruark?

Compare Dr. Ruark

Dr. Ruark's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ruark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ruark has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ruark's Board Certifications

• Hip Sprain
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Ruark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ruark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics