Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Rodgers

Carefirst Medical Assocs/Pain Rehabilitation

13027 State Highway 155 S Tyler, TX 75703

Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO is a family medicine specialist in Tyler, TX and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth in 1981 and specializes in family medicine, neuromusculoskeletal medicine, and more.

Dr. Rodgers accepts

Dr. Rodgers accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Rodgers treats your condition or procedure

• Injuries
  • Joint Injection
  • Lab Service
  • Spinal Injections

At CareFirst Medical Associates, we combine Pain Management, Occupational, Family Medicine and Chiropractic Medicines to treat musculoskeletal ailments.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

2.9

Dr. Rodgers?
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO
Dr Rogers is not only great doctor but a great man. Most of the staff is very friendly. Sad to leave Dr Rogers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO?
“I am writing to thank Dr. Rodgers and entire staff for the excellent care received during my visits to your office. “I cannot begin to express my appreciation with the staff at the Care First. From Lacey/front desk, to the nurses, and the Doctors. Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Please forward my thanks on to each and every one of the staff there. I could not be in better hands. Dr. Rodgers and staff truly care! #1
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO?
Today was my first visit. It took a while but i was a new patient. My husband said he saw plenty of people go in and come out in thirty minutes. The staff was very friendly. The nurse practitioner was great, she was genuine , up front, asked questions and listened. I got none of this while I was a patient with trinity for many years. They show real concern and do testing to ensure proper treatment as well as offer counseling and chiropractic care. You cant just find this anywhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO?
How anyone can leave a bad review about Dr. Rogers or anyone at CareFirst Medical Center is beyond me. They're all kind compassionate people doing everything in their power, & within the Government Regulations to provide the best services possible. Dr. Rogers listens, is honestly concerned about my disabilities, & my quality of life. He & his whole staff have always been there, doing everything to help improve my life. And for a disabled single father of 3 sons that's priceless. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO?
Three appointments with this doctor and was never given a physical examination. Dr. Rodgers told me that the x-rays he took showed that my low back vertebrae had fused together as if I had been the patient of a spinal fusion surgery. My insurance requested an MRI which clearly showed this to be a complete fabrication. This office refused to treat me unless I paid for treatments up front...despite having a Cadillac insurance plan and an excellent credit score.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Rodgers, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodgers?