Dr. Randall Loy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Loy

Center For Reproductive Medcn

1500 S Orlando Ave # 200 Winter Park, FL 32789

Dr. Randall Loy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Winter Park, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Loy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loy

4.5

11.320754716981131%

Dr. Loy?
Dr. Loy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Loy, MD
Thanks to Dr. Loy and his CRM team for the seamless fertility treatment journey. My husband and I are so grateful to have fallen into his care. Less than one year and going through just one cycle, we ended up with a successful pregnancy. Our son is an incredible little guy happy, healthy and handsome! I often wonder if we hadn’t met, would our son exist. He has changed our lives and we can’t thank him enough for bringing us through that time with such ease and expertise. CRM is top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Incredibly grateful to our doctor, Dr. Loy, and the highly-knowledgeable and professional team at CRM. Dr. Loy is absolutely the best in the field. He is also a wonderful and warm person who was very supportive to us in this often-difficult process. He is a highly-skilled fertility doctor and he was just amazing from the time we got diagnosed with what our issue was and to the time I got pregnant. We had both our children with the help and expertise of Dr. Loy and we are forever grateful to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
We are so glad we found Dr. Loy and his staff at the Center for Reproductive Medicine. In a very trying time, we were always treated with kindness and respect and appreciated Dr. Loy's willingness to be straight forward about our options. We also very much appreciated the financial staff helping us navigate the insurance process. We love Dr. Loy and his staff and can happily say we are pregnant with our first child thanks to the amazing care we received at CRM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Loy for your infertility needs. He and his team of nurses are truly compassionate and caring people. After 5 years of trying to conceive, my husband and I were referred to CRM by my OB/Gyn. We found Dr. Loy and immediately felt comfortable with him. After a long journey, we are happy to say that we are now pregnant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I was very happy moving and meeting Dr. Loy after Dr. Dewane left. He is very knowledgeable and supportive. He always had patience to answer all our questions and understands well. I did become pregnant with twins and delivered two beautiful babies in April. We are always grateful to him for making this happen. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Loy. He is incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls him "The King"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy was very thorough with my infertility issues. He is also very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable being in his care. Deciding to have Dr. Loy as my infertility doctor was the best decision I ever made. I am now pregnant after 1 round of IVF. Will definitely recommend him to any family and friends with no hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you can think them up. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his. I will refer everyone to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
idk how this doctor is but his office and policies are horrible.paid $50.00 deposit over the phone and told me I need to submit paperwork before my appt.did everything they asked. the day of the appt I was on time.5 min later they told me I need to reschedule because I didn't come in 15 min earlier.NO COURTESY even though they forgot to tell me to come early and I was already there and paid more than what my coins was.told me I need to call some number to get a refund on my money.HORRIBLE STAFF!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Great experience, wonderful nurses and Dr.Loy made us feel comfortable and helped us get pregnant in four months!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loy?

Managing partner of the Center for Reproductive Medicine, Randall A. Loy, M.D., received his bachelor of arts in English from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) before earning a medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia. There,...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
1978
University of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Loy accepts

Dr. Loy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Loy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Loy's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Autoimmune Endometriosis
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loy treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2018)