Dr. Randall Loy, MD

Dr. Loy
Telehealth services available

Center for Reproductive Medicine

1500 S Orlando Ave Ste 200 Winter Park, FL 32789

Dr. Randall Loy, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Winter Park, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventhealth Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Loy to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Loy is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando Orlando, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Loy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Loy's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Autoimmune Endometriosis
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Loy accepts

Dr. Loy accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Loy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loy

4.5

Dr. Loy?
  • Office environment (48)
  • Explained conditions well (47)
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
Dr. Loy is very much recommendable. He is the best, spends quality time with the patients, analyzing the issue and putting a proper plan and executing.
a – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy is an amazing doctor I literally can not say enough good things about him! He answers all of your questions and takes the time to explain things to you! Hands down I Would recommend him to anyone! I am so thankful for him
Amy – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Thanks to Dr. Loy and his CRM team for the seamless fertility treatment journey. My husband and I are so grateful to have fallen into his care. Less than one year and going through just one cycle, we ended up with a successful pregnancy. Our son is an incredible little guy happy, healthy and handsome! I often wonder if we hadn’t met, would our son exist. He has changed our lives and we can’t thank him enough for bringing us through that time with such ease and expertise. CRM is top notch!
Angela H. – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Incredibly grateful to our doctor, Dr. Loy, and the highly-knowledgeable and professional team at CRM. Dr. Loy is absolutely the best in the field. He is also a wonderful and warm person who was very supportive to us in this often-difficult process. He is a highly-skilled fertility doctor and he was just amazing from the time we got diagnosed with what our issue was and to the time I got pregnant. We had both our children with the help and expertise of Dr. Loy and we are forever grateful to him!
Christine R. in Orlando, FL – Jul 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
We are so glad we found Dr. Loy and his staff at the Center for Reproductive Medicine. In a very trying time, we were always treated with kindness and respect and appreciated Dr. Loy's willingness to be straight forward about our options. We also very much appreciated the financial staff helping us navigate the insurance process. We love Dr. Loy and his staff and can happily say we are pregnant with our first child thanks to the amazing care we received at CRM!
Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Loy for your infertility needs. He and his team of nurses are truly compassionate and caring people. After 5 years of trying to conceive, my husband and I were referred to CRM by my OB/Gyn. We found Dr. Loy and immediately felt comfortable with him. After a long journey, we are happy to say that we are now pregnant!
Mala Gopaul in Ocoee, FL – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I was very happy moving and meeting Dr. Loy after Dr. Dewane left. He is very knowledgeable and supportive. He always had patience to answer all our questions and understands well. I did become pregnant with twins and delivered two beautiful babies in April. We are always grateful to him for making this happen. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.
Orlando, FL – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Loy. He is incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls him "The King"
Orlando, FL – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy was very thorough with my infertility issues. He is also very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable being in his care. Deciding to have Dr. Loy as my infertility doctor was the best decision I ever made. I am now pregnant after 1 round of IVF. Will definitely recommend him to any family and friends with no hesitation.
Orlando, FL – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you can think them up. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his. I will refer everyone to him.
Stef in Orlando, FL – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
idk how this doctor is but his office and policies are horrible.paid $50.00 deposit over the phone and told me I need to submit paperwork before my appt.did everything they asked. the day of the appt I was on time.5 min later they told me I need to reschedule because I didn't come in 15 min earlier.NO COURTESY even though they forgot to tell me to come early and I was already there and paid more than what my coins was.told me I need to call some number to get a refund on my money.HORRIBLE STAFF!
A in Orlando, FL – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Great experience, wonderful nurses and Dr.Loy made us feel comfortable and helped us get pregnant in four months!!
Eileen Lowe in New York, NY – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy is patient and caring, and he always goes out of his way to explain things thoroughly.
New York, NY – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Loy and his nurses. He really took the time to talk to my husband an I thought every step. His nurses are also amazingg!!! My favorite was Michelle, she truly held our hand through the entire process. She is the sweetest nurse we have ever encountered. I would recommend Dr Loy to anyone with my eyes closed!! I am only a few week from delivering our baby girl, can't thank Dr. Loy and his team enough!!
Feb 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
His nurse never returned my calls if I have a question or returns it a week later. I end up just giving up on them. They also seem to force you to donate your eggs and go for IVF even when I told them that I'm not ready for that yet but would rather do a more conservative approach first. Since then, they weren't very nice. I'm in the medical field so I want to really be involved in decision making but it seems like they want to be the only ones making decisions.
Anonymous in orlando, fl – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get pregnant, I am finally going to have my miracle baby this June 2016 all thanks to their expertise and guidance. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Loy and his staff!
Amy in Sebring, FL – Jan 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Loy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loy?

Managing partner of the Center for Reproductive Medicine, Randall A. Loy, M.D., received his bachelor of arts in English from the University of California,...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility