Dr. Randall Loy, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Center For Reproductive Medcn 410 Celebration Pl Ste 205 Celebration, FL 34747 Get Directions
Dr. Randall Loy, MD
Dr. Randall Loy, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Celebration, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Loy is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Loy's Experience

See how Dr. Loy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Loy

Dr. Loy accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Loy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Loy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Loy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loy to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Loy's Performance
Orlando, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Loy. He is incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls him "The King"
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Loy was very thorough with my infertility issues. He is also very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable being in his care. Deciding to have Dr. Loy as my infertility doctor was the best decision I ever made. I am now pregnant after 1 round of IVF. Will definitely recommend him to any family and friends with no hesitation.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Loy has great bedside manner. He and his staff were extremely helpful through the entire process. Dr. Loy is great at explaining the how's and whys and answers most of your questions before you can think them up. Anyone would feel very comfortable being a patient of his. I will refer everyone to him.
in Orlando, FL |
idk how this doctor is but his office and policies are horrible.paid $50.00 deposit over the phone and told me I need to submit paperwork before my appt.did everything they asked. the day of the appt I was on time.5 min later they told me I need to reschedule because I didn't come in 15 min earlier.NO COURTESY even though they forgot to tell me to come early and I was already there and paid more than what my coins was.told me I need to call some number to get a refund on my money.HORRIBLE STAFF!
in New York, NY |
Great experience, wonderful nurses and Dr.Loy made us feel comfortable and helped us get pregnant in four months!!
New York, NY |
Dr. Loy is patient and caring, and he always goes out of his way to explain things thoroughly.
I had the most wonderful experience with Dr. Loy and his nurses. He really took the time to talk to my husband an I thought every step. His nurses are also amazingg!!! My favorite was Michelle, she truly held our hand through the entire process. She is the sweetest nurse we have ever encountered. I would recommend Dr Loy to anyone with my eyes closed!! I am only a few week from delivering our baby girl, can't thank Dr. Loy and his team enough!!
in orlando, fl |
His nurse never returned my calls if I have a question or returns it a week later. I end up just giving up on them. They also seem to force you to donate your eggs and go for IVF even when I told them that I'm not ready for that yet but would rather do a more conservative approach first. Since then, they weren't very nice. I'm in the medical field so I want to really be involved in decision making but it seems like they want to be the only ones making decisions.
in Sebring, FL |
Dr. Loy and his nurses are amazing! I have nothing but positive things to say about them and my experiences at CRM. After five years of struggling to get pregnant, I am finally going to have my miracle baby this June 2016 all thanks to their expertise and guidance. My husband and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Loy and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Randall Loy, MD?
Are you Dr. Loy?

Compare Dr. Loy

Dr. Loy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Loy has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Loy's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Uterine Diseases

Beth Israel Hospital

Completed in 1988

Yale New Haven

Completed in 1989

Dr. Loy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility