Dr. Randall Latorre, MD

Dr. Randall Latorre, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Randall Latorre, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med in 1992 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, sleep medicine otolaryngology, and more.Read his story

12500 N Dale Mabry Hwy # F

Tampa, FL 33618

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Latorre

See how frequently Dr. Latorre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enlarged Turbinates
Postnasal Drip
Chronic Sinusitis

Dr. Latorre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Latorre's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Latorre "I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and attended St Lous University High School. This was a Jesuit school that helped create the man and physician I am today. I attended Vanderbilt University and completed a B.S. in mathematics. I completed medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia. My general surgery internship was at the Univesity of Kentucky Medical Center. I went onto Yale Medical School for intensive 4-year residency in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery. I completed a 1-year fellowship, San Francisco/Santa Rosa, California, in Facial Plastic Surgery. I raised my family in Tampa Bay since 1999. "

This content was provided by Dr. Latorre "As an ear, nose, throat &facial plastic surgeon, I believe in an upfront approach with my patients and open discussion. I prefer In office, minimally invasive procedures but will recommend surgery when indicated. When treating ailments with medicine, I will work toward the lowest dose possible to control my patient's symptoms. I understand the need to involve other specialists when necessary. I believe my practice adds a personal touch for my patients and spend the time needed with them."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiogram
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Paracentesis
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Mass Biopsy
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Surgical Biopsy

• Yale Med Sch/Yale New Haven Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Perkins Fac Pls Surg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Latorre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Latorre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Latorre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Latorre's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Latorre to family and friends

Dr. Latorre's Performance

Dr. Latorre Says:
"

I would like the opportunity to discuss any issue my patients have. Having said this, contacting my office to discuss these issues is more than welcome. I also prefer that my patients use their names in Healthgrades so I can contact them.

What I have noticed is that the internet provides a great sounding board but anonymity. Nothing can be changed for the better unless it is openly discussed.

"

My experience with Dr. Latorre was and is a very professional one with low wait time and with the confidence that i was getting the best care available. I wish i had known and had my procedure done years earlier.I have already recommended a friend and will do so for others
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. is a good sinus surgeon however he doesn't tell you stents he uses is classified as experimental under insurance so you end up with a hefty surprise bill months later. Also doesn't tell you they have steroids in them. He needs to explain procedures and what he uses more clearly. Staff needs...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I conducted a search for an ENT and based upon reviews I selected Dr Latorre. I am very happy and satisfied with my choice. All of the staff that I have interacted with our professional and courteous. The wait time is average to none. Dr Latorre as well as his nurse takes his time answers all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My son had severe sinus congestion and had never been able to breathe through his nose. Dr Latorre diagnosed the issue and corrected the structural problems that existed with my son's sinus. The results have been excellent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst experience of my life. Randy informed me after surgery that he had done a bunch of EXTRA. I also informed him after surgery I had a debilitating sense of smell after surgery he told me "your welcome". You should of woke me up and asked before you did "a bunch of extra". Strange that the ct...more