Dr. Randall Kirtley, MD

Dr. Randall Kirtley, MD

Family Medicine | Male

I have wanted to be a physician since I was in the 4th grade and had an appendectomy. I was always fascinated by the human body and was impressed by the care I received from the surgeon and hospital staff. From that time forward, I pursued a career in medicine. As a Christian, I also enjoy serving God by trying to help my fellow man. The diverse nature of family medicine as well as the variety of people and patients that I have the honor to treat continue to give me joy in this practice.

Dr. Randall Kirtley, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lockhart, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Kirtley is affiliated with Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital.

Dr. Kirtley's Experience

See how Dr. Kirtley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirtley

Dr. Kirtley accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kirtley has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kirtley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirtley to family and friends
2.7
based on 6 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Kirtley's Performance
in Dale, TX |
I have a broken ankle bone,had to pick a new PCare ASAP.Chose Dr. Kirtleym Huge mistake. Called for appoint.,Melody answered the phone, said I would have to answer some questions beforei could be accepted as a new patient,huh??.The line questions was like a job interview I was not prepaired for. She indicated she would give to Dr for review. I stated again ok, had broken ankle. Called back she stated it had only been 20 min (actually 40)she got crappy w/me and I told them never mind.Horrible
Have you seen Dr. Randall Kirtley, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirtley?

Compare Dr. Kirtley

}

Dr. Kirtley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kirtley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kirtley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirtley's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kirtley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kirtley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 1984

Med Ctr Hosp

Completed in 1985

Med Ctr Hosp

Completed in 1987

Dr. Kirtley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirtley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kirtley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kirtley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.